[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

Hello, I tried this build previous league and It was busted and amazing.
Sorry If I am being annoying and this is almost like the end of the league. I cannot seem to get the damage output for some reason. I know It is not the same as previous league, but my mapper beats single boss damage. Which shouldn't be the case. Any critical recommendations? I know, I don't have the health atm.
Thanks in advance.
"
Tr3xed wrote:
Hello, I tried this build previous league and It was busted and amazing.
Sorry If I am being annoying and this is almost like the end of the league. I cannot seem to get the damage output for some reason. I know It is not the same as previous league, but my mapper beats single boss damage. Which shouldn't be the case. Any critical recommendations? I know, I don't have the health atm.
Thanks in advance.

I can have a look at your build ASAP, but I won't be able to do it today.
Starting stream in about an hour, and need to eat before that.

Don't panic.
Hi, decided to give this build a try as i bored with cyclone and wanna try other skill and currenly having a blast with bladestorm. I have question regarding the skill tree, is 5 points for deep breath really worth it? I feel its only reduce the cd for enduring cry by half secs and with the redbanner shield we already have infinite power with warcry, or am i missing something here? Hows that 5 points compare if im going for the usual unnatural instinct jewel slot (top of duelist)
"
alphamax112 wrote:
Hi, decided to give this build a try as i bored with cyclone and wanna try other skill and currenly having a blast with bladestorm. I have question regarding the skill tree, is 5 points for deep breath really worth it? I feel its only reduce the cd for enduring cry by half secs and with the redbanner shield we already have infinite power with warcry, or am i missing something here? Hows that 5 points compare if im going for the usual unnatural instinct jewel slot (top of duelist)

so we skipped it at first but fiver took it at some point and found that the build feels way better with it. So i tried it aswell and i agreed. So imo its rlly worth going for but just trie it out and if u feel its not worth/noticable skip it.
Is is possible to see map clear with explody chest? Just curious about as if explody chest would help clearing feels better or not. Much appreciate for the build!
Explode chest sure help on clearing just like most other builds, i feel its much easier with explode chest doing blight with this build.

As for the tree i decided take out deep breath and just take 1 cd recovery on top of natural authority, it does help athough a bit compare to deep breath but i feel giving 5 points to unnatural instinct seems better. This is my pob https://pastebin.com/FzN3SrpV any feedback really appreciate
Last edited by alphamax112 on Aug 20, 2020, 3:26:59 AM
"
tqkviptqk wrote:
Is is possible to see map clear with explody chest? Just curious about as if explody chest would help clearing feels better or not. Much appreciate for the build!

the endgame plan is a explode chest with -15 mana /life/res.
"
alphamax112 wrote:
Explode chest sure help on clearing just like most other builds, i feel its much easier with explode chest doing blight with this build.

As for the tree i decided take out deep breath and just take 1 cd recovery on top of natural authority, it does help athough a bit compare to deep breath but i feel giving 5 points to unnatural instinct seems better. This is my pob https://pastebin.com/FzN3SrpV any feedback really appreciate

theres are things u could improve i sadly dont have the time to point everything out and ur gear isnt easy to swap because u have acc and res on alot of gear pieces but mark of the elder + assassins mark ring gives more dmg in the end if u get acc on the helmet for example. here is my POB i really liked my setup those small clusters are rlly important because i got all my res from them and life.

https://pastebin.com/xCDqXwKm but idk if its worth to change for more or less only 1k life u would get and i am not sure if the POB shows everything the right way because its a old one and i dont have that gear/char anymore.
Starting my stream now. If you need help or want to hang out over the next couple of hours, that's where you'll find me.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Do you think this build is going to work after all the nonsense of the new league (heist)??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info