[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

Hey Fiver, Just want to say I had such a blast with this build. By far the best build I've played this league after so many respec trying to find the right build for my marauder.

This build has very good damage of course, good clearing speed, great clearing speed with an exploding chest armor (amazing along with HH). I do have some issues with dying. But I also think that's due to my style of playing (kinda reckless). The single target damage (blood stance) is ridiculously strong.

I mainly farmed simulacrum, the bosses are a joke, sometimes i don't even realized they're there because they die so fast, unless its at stage 20 with terrible mods, then you really have to jump around to avoid getting 1 shot by Kosis mainly due to our nonexistent chaos resistance.

If you're having mana issues, i suggest investing in the Revelry node or mana gained on hit mods on one of your gear. It really makes a huge difference.

I'm pretty much done with this league, just casually running a few maps a day after work. My gears are below if you guys want to check it out. I use farrul fur/aspect of cat ring for bossing. Exploding chest, high phy atk ring for mapping. I got lucky with crafting the rings and helm (Double accuracy roll with high life).

Last edited by BabyGucci on May 12, 2020, 8:40:22 AM
"
BabyGucci wrote:
Hey Fiver, Just want to say I had such a blast with this build. By far the best build I've played this league after so many respec trying to find the right build for my marauder.

This build has very good damage of course, good clearing speed, great clearing speed with an exploding chest armor (amazing along with HH). I do have some issues with dying. But I also think that's due to my style of playing (kinda reckless). The single target damage (blood stance) is ridiculously strong.

I mainly farmed simulacrum, the bosses are a joke, sometimes i don't even realized they're there because they die so fast, unless its at stage 20 with terrible mods, then you really have to jump around to avoid getting 1 shot by Kosis mainly due to our nonexistent chaos resistance.

If you're having mana issues, i suggest investing in the Revelry node or mana gained on hit mods on one of your gear. It really makes a huge difference.

I'm pretty much done with this league, just casually running a few maps a day after work. My gears are below if you guys want to check it out. I use farrul fur/aspect of cat ring for bossing. Exploding chest, high phy atk ring for mapping. I got lucky with crafting the rings and helm (Double accuracy roll with high life).

Awesome! I'm so glad that so many people has had fun with the build. Let's just hope that it's going to be viable next league too, lol.

Impressed that you've managed to meet the requirements for a foil tbh.
That thing is disgusting lol.

Don't panic.
-

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on May 19, 2020, 1:40:21 PM
I'm starting up my stream now! Come hang out, or stop by if you need help! ♥

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hey man Ive been playing this build for the past few weeks iam enjoying it a lot. But iam having trouble with higher Tier maps and simlacrum waves where i stil get one shot quite often I would really appreciate some feedback.

Here is the POB https://pastebin.com/TF6Zx8Kr

Thank You
"
MrBonde wrote:
Hey man Ive been playing this build for the past few weeks iam enjoying it a lot. But iam having trouble with higher Tier maps and simlacrum waves where i stil get one shot quite often I would really appreciate some feedback.

Here is the POB https://pastebin.com/TF6Zx8Kr

Thank You

hmm u have rlly nice gear i dont get how you could lag damage to finish simulacrums the oneshots happen.

your sword could use crit on it and the unnaturall instinct kinda looks usless but maybe i missed something.

u could trie a explode body armour and swap close combat to fortify that could help for clear and survival.
Last edited by p190001 on May 22, 2020, 4:08:14 AM
What is wrong whit my gear i have 10k tooltip dps in hideout with pride and sand stance

In map,i cant do red map, boss take like 10sec

my gear

"
kevinshire wrote:
What is wrong whit my gear i have 10k tooltip dps in hideout with pride and sand stance

my gear

U rlly should take a closer look at the build ur pob says ur missing the cluster jewels and ur skill tree is completly different and also u and ur skills are really low lvled.

idk what u expect if u are missing the key structure of the build and use a lvl 6 bladestorm.

if u fix all the things above and still strugle u could post again and i will have a closer look.

Also it would be nice if u post ur POB would make it easier for me.
"
p190001 wrote:
"
kevinshire wrote:

my gear

U rlly should take a closer look at the build ur pob says ur missing the cluster jewels and ur skill tree is completly different and also u and ur skills are really low lvled.

idk what u expect if u are missing the key structure of the build and use a lvl 6 bladestorm.

if u fix all the things above and still strugle u could post again and i will have a closer look.

Also it would be nice if u post ur POB would make it easier for me.

pob https://pastebin.com/pJcSWDBM
"
kevinshire wrote:

pob https://pastebin.com/pJcSWDBM%

Ok so u still need to lvl up ur skills and put quality on them also get the burst skills like vaal haste, ancestral protector and vaal ancestral warchief.
Also get a lvl 3 enlighten in ur gem aura setup, get flesh and stone whenever u have enough mana for it. (i would say 75+ is enough)

in ur tree u rlly should skill swift skewering get that next also anoint something else (we dont need words of glory) fatal blade is a nice option.

for ur gear a better helmet is defnetly needed look for more acc/res and some life and a bladestorm enchant would be cool.

ur rings are decent but a mark of the elder would give u alot of damage and ur assassins mark ring could be way better (it has only 1 rlly good stat 50acc is kinda usless).

For the belt a ryslathas would be cool and yes i know u need the resist.

ur amulett is ok because u need it for the dex but it could have way more damage thats why i prefer a corsair sword.

maybe a brutal restraint could help u with ur dex problem (next to golems blood).

a watchers eye would be cool pride double damage is a rlly cool option and its kinda cheap aswell.

Ur boots and gloves are good if u have uprgaded everything above u maybe could aim for better ones.

https://pastebin.com/4Pwbc9vY i made some changes to ur POB so the damage gets calculated right i gave it the burst skills and made some changes to the tree.
(if u open it u maybe have to skill the cluster jewels again.)

Also a lions roar flask would be nice drop a life flask for it.
Last edited by p190001 on May 22, 2020, 12:37:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info