[3.12] Invincible Spectres Necro Summoner - HC Viable - Boss Killer - High Clear Speed

Hey,

wondering if someone tried simulacrum waves 20/20 and sirus A8 with this build so far ?
Looks realy great but having some thought about realy endgame content :)

Thanks for the feedback

See ya
Looks cool, how's clear speed?

How about a skin of the loyal?
Last edited by LockedGoblin689 on May 21, 2020, 9:29:39 PM
Hellooo,

any feedback about endgame content ? (simulacrum waves 16+ , sirus ??)

bybye
"
Could I run this with Redemption Sentries?

I think you could, not sure I'd recommend it. Redemption Sentries don't play well with Phantasms. You can see a more full answer below:

"
Drakkashi wrote:
"
ikkyhirsch wrote:
Hey, super interesting setup ! Thanks for Sharing !

Do you think this setup works well with the Reeption Sentries ?

I didn't test yet (still leveling) but for some reason i think they have higher damage, specially single target.

Thanks again !

Redemption Sentries sound like a lot of fun; I'll have to try them out for myself!

The issue I see, is that phantasms use projectile spells, while sentries use projectile attacks (except for one spell which is on a 10 second cooldown), which gets a bit tricky.

Spell Echo Support and Controlled Destruction Support will benefit your phantasms, but not your spectres.

Elemental Damage with Attacks Support, Vicious Projectiles Support, and Damage on Full Life Support will benefit your spectres, but not your phantasms.

The best option I see, is to use Raise Spectre with Summon Phantasm Support, Minion Damage Support, Hypothermia Support, Added Cold Damage Support, and Empower.

Elemental Focus Support would benefit both minion types, but in this case both your spectres and phantasms deal a substantial amount of physical damage as well, which will not benefit from the higher multiplier at all, while giving up their ability to chill and freeze enemies. Raw damage will likely be about as good, if not a bit better.

Minion Speed Support could also be alright, since it also benefits both minion types equally, but I suspect Unending Hunger will undermine it quite a bit for your spectres.

Edit: Awakened Added Chaos Damage Support will be powerful, because it adds raw damage and increases the level of your Raise Spectre gem, which also benefits your phantasms. Alternatively, if you can avoid dealing both cold and lightning damage, Physical to Lightning Damage Support seems really strong as well. Both are quite a bit better than Elemental Focus Support, Minion Speed Support, and Empower Support.
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hey,

wondering if someone tried simulacrum waves 20/20 and sirus A8 with this build so far ?
Looks realy great but having some thought about realy endgame content :)

Thanks for the feedback

See ya

"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hellooo,

any feedback about endgame content ? (simulacrum waves 16+ , sirus ??)

bybye

I completed both encounters at level 92~93 with gear that was on-curve for that level using the build. No issues with either. I believe I had one death in both encounters, though it could've been easily avoided with better gear or just two more levels I recon. I would be comfortable doing either encounter on a HC character with better investment into the proper gear than I had bothered to in standard.

"
Looks cool, how's clear speed?

How about a skin of the loyal?

Clear speed in insane; absolutely one of this builds stronger suits. Minions are vicious and hit far and wide. One of the prominent issues with many minion builds for clearing is that you have to pick between spread for clearing out hordes, and damage for taking down tough rares. This build doesn't have this issue and will cut through either to a higher effect than most other builds can, minion build or not.

Skin of the Loyal is a strong alternative to a Tabula Rasa, if you can find one with the right sockets at a reasonable price. It won't be better than a Vis Mortis for this particular build though.
Last edited by Drakkashi on May 31, 2020, 4:43:35 PM
I'm planning to pivot my necro to this build once we get the 3.11 free respec.

So I hope you'll do a refresh of the guide. Since significant passive tree changes are apparently coming.
Really digging this build.

Quick question, does frost bomb cause problems with elemental equilibrium? Or do you just plan on attacking with kinetic bolt fast enough to overwrite it?
"
Aesthet1c wrote:
Really digging this build.

Quick question, does frost bomb cause problems with elemental equilibrium? Or do you just plan on attacking with kinetic bolt fast enough to overwrite it?

The damage from the Frost Bomb will conflict with Elemental Equilibrium, unless you run Avatar of Fire, but I expect to be able to hit with Kinetic Bolt fast enough that it doesn't pose an issue, while applying a significant debuff to tough monsters after both effects stack properly.

"
Ghostwise7 wrote:
I'm planning to pivot my necro to this build once we get the 3.11 free respec.

So I hope you'll do a refresh of the guide. Since significant passive tree changes are apparently coming.

I'll do what I can to keep the build up to date with the next league changes :)
a Video would be nice to see the clearspeed and survivability.
Whats the idea of Thread of hope ? Of what i saw in POB you didnt pick up any skill that is not connected to the tree or I am missing something?
I am about to start your build now, buying some stuff startng with vis mortis with 20% ele to chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info