[3.11] Durimon's 'Valar Morghulis' Pestilent Strike Assassin, 6 ex for all content (5 orb map)

"
wodeljn wrote:
Very smart build. It seems to me though incorporating self-poisoning (The Golden Rule + poison immune new cluster jewel) is a good way to keep Chaos resist capped, and relax on the gear requirements even more. Though there are times when self-poison is down, so the defense might not feel as good.

My initial setting was golden rule but it was not good enough. This build's defense comes from 75% of ele. dmg taken converted to chaos dmg, and having chaos resist. 90% maxed should be kept 'always.' Otherwise, it's even worse than just normal and pure 76% ele. resist build.

Moreover, in order to get 'unaffected by posion' you should have either watcher's eye or one more small cluster jewel, which is a bit waste of passive skill point or currency. (watcher's eye gets expensive very quick as a build uses it as a core item)

But, still, I am amazed by the fact that you know the golden rule mechanics! :)

Thanks.
"
Ravensfang wrote:
I took the time and made a fresh pastebin (exact copy of yours except the jewel locations might be scrambled [which won't make a diff])
I made it with the PoB community fork and the Cluster jewels should now work properly:

https://pastebin.com/UmrPqBic

Unbelievably Thanks! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will add it on my guide.
"
Weeedow wrote:
hey i still can understand wehy i die alot been trying everything ! changed the build 1000000000 times !

my tree and all skills are public in the charter overview if someone can take a look i will really apreciated ! its so frustrating to die !

I haven't seen ur character yet, but refering to previous reply ravenfang made,
you must set the gem setting exactly same as mine. (normally no, but in this case, plz set the setting exactly same plz)

Without molten shield from cwdt, chance to be killed gets higher.

Also, accuracy must be kept 100% for this build. Both dmg boost / hp recover per poisoned dmg comes from ascendancy skills. If you misses hitting enemies, that means you don't get hp gained from claws, hp recover from ascendancy, and high enough dps that makes you just scratch bunch of monsters only two - three times and then walk away to look for another bunch quickly.

If still has an issue after having gem setting same as mine, come to my hideout tonight. (since I know you watch my twitch live.) I will let you use some of my gear for testing.
The dude has 3k life thats why hes dying a lot
"
paccianivive wrote:
hell :D I have 1 question, I dont understand from ur gear how u reach 90% chaos res. I have the same cluster of urs and i'm at 0% in ur gear u have only 70% in ur boots and ring where are the other 20% XD?.

Can anyone tell me if I forgot anything?
"
paccianivive wrote:
"
paccianivive wrote:
hell :D I have 1 question, I dont understand from ur gear how u reach 90% chaos res. I have the same cluster of urs and i'm at 0% in ur gear u have only 70% in ur boots and ring where are the other 20% XD?.

Can anyone tell me if I forgot anything?

small cluster jewel gives me a lot of chaos + one random 10% chaos resist from glorious vanity affected small node and a passive key node at 3 o'clock.
Could someone please break down the math for me on max chaos resist?

My cap is now at 81%.

I already have 2 born of chaos which gives +6%, where do I get the remaining 9%?
Last edited by bangsj on Apr 9, 2020, 5:18:16 AM
"
bangsj wrote:

My cap is now at 81%.

I already have 2 born of chaos which gives +6%, where do I get the remaining 9%?

I will! :)

Base max = 75%

2 born of chaos = 6%

1 keystone affected by Glorious Vanity xibaqua --> Divine Flesh = 10%

= Total 91% but the limit is 90%, so max chaos resis. becomes 90%
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
bangsj wrote:

My cap is now at 81%.

Base max = 75%

2 born of chaos = 6%

Thank you! Hope your build will finally be the one that let a noob like me clear content lol
"
bangsj wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
bangsj wrote:

My cap is now at 81%.

Base max = 75%

2 born of chaos = 6%

Thank you! Hope your build will finally be the one that let a noob like me clear content lol

Thanks and don't worry. If you set your gear and passive properly, you will and anyone will. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info