[3.11] Durimon's 'Valar Morghulis' Pestilent Strike Assassin, 6 ex for all content (5 orb map)

"
Weeedow wrote:
2. over 90% Chaos resist = max. 85% from Divine Flesh (Glorious Vanity Xibaqua Jewel) + max 6% from new cluster jewels + 5% chaos dmg reduction from Soul of Shakari + 10% reduction from Opportunistic ascendancy skill so on.

so i have 90 chaos rez !
i have divine flesh
got soul of dinari
i dont have oppurtunistic yet !
i got incadescent heart
and everything is the same as yours in the build
im lvl 72 right now but most of the time i get 1 shoot :( dunno what im doing wrong :( on delirium every single mob kills me :(

you must have ele resistance maxed as well, otherwise it's not different than having just ele resistance maxed with low hp. Also, make sure you have fortify.

I don't really know what you mean by soul of dinari, but just open all.

Again, plz make sure you get your divine flesh + incandescent when you are maxed with both ele/chaos resis. Otherwise, just stick to normal hp + ele resis maxed setting until you are fully geared up.

Most of dps and defense come from passive, which means you need to be at least 92 to be same as what you see on video. (as long as you have 4000 hp, u don't need to worry about hp anymore for a while until lvl. 93. After 93, you get more hp)
ah i see so i ahve to have chaos to 75 before i use flesh divine ?
Last edited by Weeedow on Apr 7, 2020, 3:26:18 AM
"
Weeedow wrote:
so i have 74% chaos rez with Divine Flesh! mine grants only +10% total chaos rezistence (Glorious Vanity Xibaqua Jewel) if i take down the jewl still the same 74% , how the hack that works ?

With divine flesh you have max uncapped 85% (this does not mean that you have capped 85% chaos resis. you need to get chaos resis from passive and items to cap it)

With small cluster jewels, you get 6 uncapped max chaos resist = now you have max uncapped 90% chaos resis

When you get enough chaos resis to make it 90% chaos resis capped with 76% ele. resis capped, ele. damage is converted into chaos 75% (50% from divine flesh + incandescent (25%) = total 25% ele damage remains.

From small pantheon, you get 5% reduction with chaos damage taken = now you only take 5% chaos damage

When there are more than 2 unique/rare enemies nearby, you get 10% damage REDUCTION which means you get 100% chaos resis and only 15% ele. damage taken.

When you are hit with ele damage first time (pantheon) = 15% - 8% = 7% ele damage remains

7% ele damage becomes "less" by fortify = 7% of ele damage taken - ( 7% of ele damage taken * 0.2)

With molten shield and vaal molten shield, you are immortal until the final number, which is small, takes all the charge no. that takes damage before hp.

This is briefly how durimon mechanics work.

Therefore, you must cap ele / chaos resis (76 /90) before using divine flesh + incandescent setting.

Also, POB does not calculate cluster jewels. Do not only refer to POB this league. Read the guide carefully plz.

Hope this answers.
Last edited by bluewelkin on Apr 7, 2020, 3:33:58 AM
"
Weeedow wrote:
ah i see so i ahve to have chaos to 75 before i use flesh divine ?

resis should be 76% ele / 90% chaos. not 75%. Do not refer to POB only plz. See the gear and gem setting section, cluster jewels.

m
Last edited by sELF_sELF_sELF_ on Apr 11, 2021, 9:51:43 PM
Seems like a clever build. Searching trade markey for simular items like claws and theres nothing and if anyone does sell anyway they will cost 10x ex alone which makes every build but this build more cost effective.
Hey blue,

could you take a minute and explain which notables I actually need on medium and small cluster jewels?

So far I figured that for Mediums I NEED Low tolerance for that juicy 300% boost on the first poison, then circling oblivion and Wasting Affliction are straight up damage.
Is it important that I have those exact two damage noteables or can I take others if I happen to roll them with low tolerance?
Do I really need unwaveringly evil? So far I don't see anything we could be stunned out of with our incredible attack speed?

I haven't tried to decipher the smalls yet but I'd be really happy about a short explanation about what noteables I need on them as well.

Also where does the glorious vanity go?
Last edited by Ravensfang on Apr 7, 2020, 9:04:52 PM
Thanks for your build, level 41 now and it's been a smooth ride.

One question, do you need the exact same stats (e.g. "adds 4 passive skills") on your jewels?
Last edited by bangsj on Apr 7, 2020, 10:16:11 PM
"
Is that ssf/league start friendly ?

If you can get the core items, I don't see why you can't. Incandescent + glorious vanity + 2 born of chaos are the core items for 'durimon defense mechanics' If you can get these, I would say yes.

For weapons, you can use 2 wasps until you get the ones like mine.

Thanks.
"
Seems like a clever build. Searching trade markey for simular items like claws and theres nothing and if anyone does sell anyway they will cost 10x ex alone which makes every build but this build more cost effective.

Or, you can craft the claws quite easily with fossils :

Base:
elder imperial claw

Fossil:

aberrant, corroded, shuddering, perfect

I saw many viewers making claws even better than mines with 2~5 slams.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info