[3.11] Durimon's 'Valar Morghulis' Pestilent Strike Assassin, 6 ex for all content (5 orb map)

"
Ravensfang wrote:
Hey blue,

could you take a minute and explain which notables I actually need on medium and small cluster jewels?

So far I figured that for Mediums I NEED Low tolerance for that juicy 300% boost on the first poison, then circling oblivion and Wasting Affliction are straight up damage.
Is it important that I have those exact two damage noteables or can I take others if I happen to roll them with low tolerance?
Do I really need unwaveringly evil? So far I don't see anything we could be stunned out of with our incredible attack speed?

I haven't tried to decipher the smalls yet but I'd be really happy about a short explanation about what noteables I need on them as well.

Also where does the glorious vanity go?

This is a good question indeed.

I tell you what you need and can change:

-Needed-

unwaveringly evil, low tolerance

-Changeable-

circling oblivion, wasting affliction

(I found out that these two do not work as I think and I made an inquiry on Bug report last night. currently, I am just using circling oblivion + unwavering evil medium cluster jewel)

As for mods on a medium cluster jewel, of course you can have different set of mods above. For example, medium cluster 1 : lowering tolerance + circling oblivion / medium cluster 2 : unwaveringly evil + exposure therapy (or something you want)

Unwaveringly evil is definitely needed. Super fast unstoppable attack play a role in survivability. You have to avoid any chance that hiders him from the situation.

Thanks.
"
bangsj wrote:
Thanks for your build, level 41 now and it's been a smooth ride.

One question, do you need the exact same stats (e.g. "adds 4 passive skills") on your jewels?

I guess you are asking me about medium cluster jewels.

No, you don't.

It can be 5 passive skills mod but make sure it should be less than 5. Even if you get 5 passive ones, you only need 4 passive skill points to get needed cluster jewel nodes. But with 6, you will need one more. That's why.
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
Ravensfang wrote:
Hey blue,

could you take a minute and explain which notables I actually need on medium and small cluster jewels?

So far I figured that for Mediums I NEED Low tolerance for that juicy 300% boost on the first poison, then circling oblivion and Wasting Affliction are straight up damage.
Is it important that I have those exact two damage noteables or can I take others if I happen to roll them with low tolerance?
Do I really need unwaveringly evil? So far I don't see anything we could be stunned out of with our incredible attack speed?

I haven't tried to decipher the smalls yet but I'd be really happy about a short explanation about what noteables I need on them as well.

-Needed-

-Changeable-

(I found out that these two do not work as I think and I made an inquiry on Bug report last night. currently, I am just using circling oblivion + unwavering evil medium cluster jewel)

As for mods on a medium cluster jewel, of course you can have different set of mods above. For example, medium cluster 1 : lowering tolerance + circling oblivion / medium cluster 2 : unwaveringly evil + exposure therapy (or something you want)

Unwaveringly evil is definitely needed. Super fast unstoppable attack play a role in survivability. You have to avoid any chance that hiders him from the situation.

Thanks.

Thank you, I'll know what to go for now :) Bit low on currency so it'll take quite a while lol.
I absolutely can not afford a 6l right now, do you think I'd be fine go up to like tier 10 with a 5l incandescent heart and wasps?
League was very slow for me ^^
also where do we put the glorious vanity jew?
"
Ravensfang wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
Ravensfang wrote:
Hey blue,

-Needed-

-Changeable-

Thanks.

Thank you, I'll know what to go for now :) Bit low on currency so it'll take quite a while lol.
I absolutely can not afford a 6l right now, do you think I'd be fine go up to like tier 10 with a 5l incandescent heart and wasps?

Someone asked me the same question about 5l while I was doing twitch live, so I tested with 5l + weapons on my pob.

I had no problem with awak. 8 T16 mapping even with 5l incandescent, excpet that monsters die a bit slower.

I haven't tested 5l + 2 wasps on awk 8 T16, but I think you can for sure because it's only T10. 2 wasps generate way enough poison dps for T10 monsters. If you set your resist properly like I said on guide (76% maxed ele. resist / 90% maxed chaos resist), I guess you can even watch TV while doing T10 maps.

I added a new passive skill tree picture on "passive" section on this guide. Check it out plz.

Thanks.
Last edited by bluewelkin on Apr 7, 2020, 11:42:31 PM
"
Ravensfang wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
Ravensfang wrote:
Hey blue,

-Needed-

-Changeable-

Thanks.

Someone asked me the same question about 5l while I was doing twitch live, so I tested with 5l + weapons on my pob.

I had no problem with awak. 8 T16 mapping even with 5l incandescent, excpet that monsters die a bit slower.

I haven't tested 5l + 2 wasps on awk 8 T16, but I think you can for sure because it's only T10. 2 wasps generate way enough poison dps for T10 monsters. If you set your resist properly like I said on guide (76% maxed ele. resist / 90% maxed chaos resist), I guess you can even watch TV while doing T10 maps.

I added a new passive skill tree picture on "passive" section on this guide. Check it out plz.

Thanks.

I love how you actually give good answers here! You're awesome man!

But please, where does the glorious vanity go? xD
Last edited by Ravensfang on Apr 7, 2020, 11:44:15 PM
"
Ravensfang wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
Ravensfang wrote:
Hey blue,

-Needed-

-Changeable-

Thanks.

I already told you that the picture is on "passive" section. :)
It's on right side of Perfect Agony keystone.
Last edited by bluewelkin on Apr 8, 2020, 12:21:09 AM
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
bangsj wrote:

One question, do you need the exact same stats (e.g. "adds 4 passive skills") on your jewels?

No, you don't.

It can be 5 passive skills mod but make sure it should be less than 5. Even if you get 5 passive ones, you only need 4 passive skill points to get needed cluster jewel nodes. But with 6, you will need one more. That's why.

Thank you! Even though I've played for a while I'm still a total noob.
I've bought the large cluster jewels that comes with 12 passive skills before i noticed yours was 8. Is that ok or do i need to change?
"
bangsj wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
bangsj wrote:

No, you don't.

Thank you! Even though I've played for a while I'm still a total noob.
I've bought the large cluster jewels that comes with 12 passive skills before i noticed yours was 8. Is that ok or do i need to change?

You need to save skill points. It's up to how many skill points you have to put to get exactly same key nodes (2 sockets and disease vector and feed the fury)

I don't remember how many skill points you have to invest to do this in 12 passive one. If skill points needed exceeds over mine (8 passive one), you have to buy or make new one with 8 passive.
I just rebought one for 1.5ex, there goes all my money. I'm very confused though, the passive skills spoiler shows that you did not activate disease vector. Why?

Your guide mentioned 2 x feed the vector + 2 sockets and 1 feed the vector, disease + 2 sockets yes?
"
bangsj wrote:
I just rebought one for 1.5ex, there goes all my money. I'm very confused though, the passive skills spoiler shows that you did not activate disease vector. Why?

Your guide mentioned 2 x feed the vector + 2 sockets and 1 feed the vector, disease + 2 sockets yes?

I did not know this would make you confused. You need 3 feed the fury nodes, 1 disease vector, and all 2 sockets. Hope this one answers. Refer to green thick words I put on the middle of the guide plz.
Last edited by bluewelkin on Apr 8, 2020, 4:08:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info