[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

"
ryukenden wrote:
"
veltjj wrote:
Hi, i have a question. If im only with 14% CDR i have not to go over 7.56 aps?

With 0-13% CDR, your optimal attack rate is 6.06 aps.
With 14-51% CDR, your optimal attack rate is 7.56.
WIth 52%+ CDR, your optimal attack rate is 10.1.

The optimal means that if ill go over 7.56 ill lose dps or for example 7.8 will be fine?
"
veltjj wrote:
"
ryukenden wrote:
"
veltjj wrote:
Hi, i have a question. If im only with 14% CDR i have not to go over 7.56 aps?

With 0-13% CDR, your optimal attack rate is 6.06 aps.
With 14-51% CDR, your optimal attack rate is 7.56.
WIth 52%+ CDR, your optimal attack rate is 10.1.

The optimal means that if ill go over 7.56 ill lose dps or for example 7.8 will be fine?

If your aps is not optimal, your dps is lower. I can't answer your question unless you clarify what you mean by "fine".
Having too much aps is, in general, considered to be worse than having aps lower than the breakpoint.
Someone here with "Hits cant be evaded" craft?
Don't wanna get scammed again..
"
N0esy wrote:

If your aps is not optimal, your dps is lower. I can't answer your question unless you clarify what you mean by "fine".
Having too much aps is, in general, considered to be worse than having aps lower than the breakpoint.

Im asking cuz i want to use this dagger and craft Hits can't be evaded.
. But i have like 8aps with that. So i have 2 questions.
1. Is that dagger good enough for craft Hits cant be evaded?
2. Will I lose a lot of dps with 8aps and 14% cdr?
For now i crafted this sceptre

i will remove the freeze after to put critical strike multiplier and try to get t1 attack speed, but for now is good right?
(Sorry bad english)
Probably a noob question, but with the Curse on Hit--Conductivity setup, do you need to have enough mana to actually cast the Conductivity? I'm asking b/c I noticed my Conductivity (lvl 18) costs 47 mana and I'm currently sitting at 29/996 mana...so am thinking it just has never been casting. Also, if I got down to a Conductivity (lvl 1) it is only 24 mana, so should work...but would I need to lower any other gems in that 4-link as well?

Thanks!
"
peterpanik90 wrote:
Someone here with "Hits cant be evaded" craft?
Don't wanna get scammed again..

Sorry for getting scammed. The safest way is to buy some vagan's veiled items and unlock the recipe.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/qJBLBptg
It shouldn't cost too much.

"
veltjj wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:

Im asking cuz i want to use this dagger and craft Hits can't be evaded.
. But i have like 8aps with that. So i have 2 questions.
1. Is that dagger good enough for craft Hits cant be evaded?
2. Will I lose a lot of dps with 8aps and 14% cdr?

I think you'll lose too much dps by having 8 aps. Lower your aps somehow, like removing some passive nodes that gives attack speed, dropping silver flask, etc. If you can do that, this dagger is pretty nice.
"
Kslio wrote:

i will remove the freeze after to put critical strike multiplier and try to get t1 attack speed, but for now is good right?
(Sorry bad english)

Yes, this sceptre is very good.

"
Signet_ wrote:
Probably a noob question, but with the Curse on Hit--Conductivity setup, do you need to have enough mana to actually cast the Conductivity? I'm asking b/c I noticed my Conductivity (lvl 18) costs 47 mana and I'm currently sitting at 29/996 mana...so am thinking it just has never been casting. Also, if I got down to a Conductivity (lvl 1) it is only 24 mana, so should work...but would I need to lower any other gems in that 4-link as well?

Thanks!

In this game, you don't spend mana by triggering spells. Triggered spells are free. Just like you don't spend mana by triggering ball lightning, you don't spend mana by triggering conductiivty.
"
Kslio wrote:

(Sorry bad english)

How did you craft it?
For people that are going glancing blows. Have you looked into anointing Command of Steel? POB is giving me a massive DPS boost from it. It is also really cheap compared to Tranquil so it can serve as a replacement until you can get Goldens
Last edited by cespinar on Jun 30, 2020, 5:24:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info