[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

Maybe this has been asked before, how difficult is it to divine dominus onto militant faith? I am struggling.
"
Nexback wrote:
How do you gain frenzy charges on this build when we are using militant faith? Doesnt it just convert our frenzy to power?

If you have a "minimum frenzy charges" mod, you have a frenzy charge. You don't gain it, but you always have it anyway.

"
gtkingsley1 wrote:
Maybe this has been asked before, how difficult is it to divine dominus onto militant faith? I am struggling.

The chance should be 1/3.
"
peterpanik90 wrote:
Could somebody help me improve my char for further progression?
I don't have any currency atm, so no "hits cant be evaded" mode and for that reason i carry the "useless" shield.

Would be great if someone can help me.

pob: https://pastebin.com/eeaqUWFx

You should get more ES from your gear. Your ES is too low at the moment.
Thanks. I had the opportunity to get a huge boost in gear. not is's https://pastebin.com/GFLhez1s with watchers eye, militant faith with dominus and annoint on neck.
now aiming for "hits can't be evaded" craft, think this and then able to use the correct shield will give also a huge push.
Hi - I was hoping for some advice on how (if?) to proceed with this Sceptre (ignore the crafted lightning dmg). Based on the guide...I believe +1 to all spell skill gems would be best, but is that even possible with harvest crafting Caster mods?. Also, I think attack speed wouldn't be bad either, which I assume comes from Harvest crafting +Attack Mods? Or should I multi-mod it and put "hits cant be evaded" and some other prefix on it? I'd like to get this setup for Hits Can't Be Evaded craft so I can take this Lycosidea off :).

Thanks for any tips!
"
Signet_ wrote:
Hi - I was hoping for some advice on how (if?) to proceed with this Sceptre (ignore the crafted lightning dmg). Based on the guide...I believe +1 to all spell skill gems would be best, but is that even possible with harvest crafting Caster mods?. Also, I think attack speed wouldn't be bad either, which I assume comes from Harvest crafting +Attack Mods? Or should I multi-mod it and put "hits cant be evaded" and some other prefix on it? I'd like to get this setup for Hits Can't Be Evaded craft so I can take this Lycosidea off :).

Thanks for any tips!

The safest and probably best way would be to multimod "added lightning damage to spells" and "hits cant be evaded". The resulting sceptre is good enough for all content in the game, and you'll need to upgrade it only when you get 52% CDR. Again, 52% CDR is not necessary if your goal is just to do the endgame content.

"Add an attack mod" can roll accuracy rating and prefix attack mods as well as attack speed, so its not a good option.
Last edited by N0esy on Jun 29, 2020, 8:50:03 PM
Hi, i have a question. If im only with 14% CDR i have not to go over 7.56 aps?
"
veltjj wrote:
Hi, i have a question. If im only with 14% CDR i have not to go over 7.56 aps?

With 0-13% CDR, your optimal attack rate is 6.06 aps.
With 14-51% CDR, your optimal attack rate is 7.56.
WIth 52%+ CDR, your optimal attack rate is 10.1.
Is Tailwind good for this build? Is it detrimental to the breakpoints we are trying to hit?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Is Tailwind good for this build? Is it detrimental to the breakpoints we are trying to hit?

If you have 52% CDR, tailwind is very good. Otherwise, it's probably not worth it, as your aps can easily exceed the breakpoint.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info