[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

is this build very laggy?

i played the mjolner version of this build a few leagues ago and enjoyed it. for the summer i play on my laptop though so i'm curious if anyone can share their experience on a potato
"
livejamie wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:

Do you think this is worth multi-modding

or should I just craft Vagan on this for now?

I'm leaning toward the latter.

These sceptres have too much attack speed, unless you are already very rich and have 52% CDR. You can use them if you drop onslaught flask, but then your clear speed is lower because of the lower movement speed.
Corruption roar looks pretty good if you have 52% CDR though.

If I drop Harrier and those two attack speed nodes POB says my attack rate for Cyclone is:

7.61 at 25% AS
7.53 at 24% AS
7.49 at 23% AS

So as long as it's 24% or 23% I should be fine, right?

Unless I'm misunderstanding POB.

This is the plan currently: https://pastebin.com/QBcZRyCd
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

If I drop Harrier and those two attack speed nodes POB says my attack rate for Cyclone is:

7.61 at 25% AS
7.53 at 24% AS
7.49 at 23% AS

You are right, I missed that fact that you can divine it to lower the attack rate.
"
N0esy wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

7.61 at 25% AS
7.53 at 24% AS
7.49 at 23% AS

You are right, I missed that fact that you can divine it to lower the attack rate.

Cheers. This is my favorite build that currently works going to make it shine this league.
livejamie
Deleted
Last edited by ttwanksta on Jun 26, 2020, 4:51:45 PM
"
hey guys!

Im using the spellslinger life starter and just entered low maps.

I cannot figure out what the defenses are supposed to be on this guy.

I cut the left side of the tree below the power nodes to take acro/phase acro, but its still not helping any.

The damage is fine.

Im using self found gear mostly and just starting to pickup some more advanced stuff, but atm Im sitting on 2.5k life and 1k es.

Ive gotten some magic damage as es leech and mana leech from gear, so getting lost life/es back isnt the issue so much as just being constantly one shot as I stop to fire off attacks.

This is my first time doing this type of build, so advice would be amazing.

You need Zealot's Oath and stack Energy Shield. The Essence Drain will give you life regen which will turn into energy shield regen with Zealot's Oath.
Last edited by ttwanksta on Jun 26, 2020, 4:52:25 PM
Wanted to provide an update as I have the build up and running.

- Leveling as Arc/BL Spellslinger was a delight
- The new Elusive node is fantastic, especially for leveling.
- The life version of the build works fairly well, especially once I equipped Fenumus Spinnerets I could do anything.
- Making money this league is easy and is great for a build like this, I've crafted every piece of gear I'm wearing except for my Sceptre (which was a pain in the ass to try to roll.)
- Damage feels good, can do all content.

Onto the bad:
- The stun immunity is really punishing once you get into red maps. Before then it doesn't really affect you it feels like you're stuttering occasionally but nothing too extreme.
- Once you're in red maps through any situation where there are a lot of mobs you are extremely vulnerable to get swarmed stunned and die. Metamorph, Incursion, etc. I even died once in the garden. :(
- I will probably grind uber lab this weekend to get 80% Stun on my boots as it seems like it's going to be the difference-maker.

Current Setup

I'm also going to try to fit a CWDT - Ball Lightning set up in there, (maybe with Chain) to help with the swarming moments. Replace the Golem maybe?
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Jun 26, 2020, 9:05:03 PM
How did you make money so quick? You are already at where I would be at late league.
"
ryukenden wrote:
How did you make money so quick? You are already at where I would be at late league.

League started as Whispering Ice Scion and have made lots of money off the garden.

Have made at least 40ex making Tailwind boots.
livejamie
"
ryukenden wrote:

It's a crafting league..it's really easy to make money from the garden with the crafts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info