[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

"
RyderFoxx wrote:
What anoints do you recommended?

Is constitution the only one?

Use daresso's salute. click c and check your movement speed in "defence menu". if you get +10% movement speed while in her embrace, its mean you still have full life. It will work.
"
RyderFoxx wrote:
What anoints do you recommended?

Is constitution the only one?

Blade Master
Disemboweling
Primeval force
Panopticon (If you know how to use totems in fights. we have 2 totem, protector and vaal warcief. So this skill giving many damage)

I got constitution for total 5.000 life. I recommend minimum 5k life for all content.
Yakisir :)
Any tips to reach 5k? It is really hard with this skill tree and items if you not spend like 50+ ex or accept to lose a lot of damage
Last edited by Kewrdy on Apr 8, 2020, 10:17:10 AM
"
Kewrdy wrote:
Any tips to reach 5k? It is really hard with this skill tree and items if you not spend like 50+ ex or accept to lose a lot of damage

get a rare boot with 90+ life, you will lose +1 frenzy and 14 dodge attacks.
"
bayramgul wrote:
Yakisir :)

Eyv :)
Build is running great!

Do you have any tips for maintaining mana? With all the reservations I find myself running out in boss fights that take some time.
"
FreakinEEJIT wrote:
Build is running great!

Do you have any tips for maintaining mana? With all the reservations I find myself running out in boss fights that take some time.

This ring cheap, only for mana cost. I recomnend for levelling.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/yMpPkgcR

This link will help you if you want rare one.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/rmoy7CQ

If you have -total mana cost on ring and you need more just use FERTILE CATALIST for up -9 mana cost.
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on Apr 8, 2020, 1:11:50 PM
What about inspired learning instead of lethal pride?
"
FuzzyWuzzy_ wrote:
What about inspired learning instead of lethal pride?

with perfect roll, lethal pride is best. But you can take inspirid learning. Your style :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info