[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

"
달자씨 wrote:
It looks really good. so, How much will it cost? for cyrus

Oni-goroshi max roll cost 2-3 ex. (I used frost blades raider claw version, 444 pDps claw cost 15 ex, this build giving more dps with this sword). But my watchers eye, lethal pride + divines, best rings, amulet and a good belt: many exalted orb. But make sure I didnt use other builds to make money. This build doing everything. So we are getting money for up. We are getting very good dps with 5 ex. I did shaper with daresso's salute citrine amulet and carcass jack chest. I didnt buy awakener gems until reach 95 lvl. I didnt buy expensive flask. 5-10 ex is enough for me to endgame. 50-100 exalt my gear.
When do you recommend taking vaal pact? After getting life leech from cluster jewel passives?
Last edited by anvilgod on Apr 8, 2020, 3:42:16 AM
"
anvilgod wrote:
When do you recommend taking vaal pact? After getting life leech from cluster jewel passives?

I m getting 1.2% of attack damage leeched as life with "SOUL RAKER". You can see how I taking it "with thread of". in the skill tree video. I love vaal pact for getting fast full life in fights. we have bad regenerate so we can ignore regen with vaal pact. take it 75+ lvl. Dont take vaal pact without finish lab. we cant go lab with vaal pact. need regen vs traps.
Do you prefer Blood or Sand Stance while mapping? I do not have the feeling that the increased AOE of sand stance really makes a difference.

What about Wave of Conviction in the CWDT-setup?
"
Kewrdy wrote:
Do you prefer Blood or Sand Stance while mapping? I do not have the feeling that the increased AOE of sand stance really makes a difference.

What about Wave of Conviction in the CWDT-setup?

15% "more" area damage.. perfect dps boost. and 15% "more" area of effect while mapping. Also good for mapping. Check your tooltip dps without blood stance. More damage everytime better then increased. and more area of effect is not mean increased area of effect. more is more :)

Immortall call for survivalibity. I recommend it.
What anoints do you recommended?

Is constitution the only one?
How can we do only elemental dmg? You wrote pure elemental... How? I do phys dmg too.
Cannot do not physical reflect not elemental...
When i'm in a fight my life tends to sit just below max - around 50 life missing but it's not moving up or down until my 'In Her Embrace' buff has gone. Am I doing something wrong as surely I won't be getting the benefit of damage on full life while like this?
I noticed the same. After Her Embrace im not "full-life" anymore. Some points are missing.
"
TIMIK23 wrote:
How can we do only elemental dmg? You wrote pure elemental... How? I do phys dmg too.
Cannot do not physical reflect not elemental...

1- 25-40% of physical damage converted to cold damage while effected by hatred (wathcer's eye jewel)
2- 20% physical damage converted to cold/fire or lightning damage - implict from offering to serpent gloves (you could find it)
3- 40% phydical damage converted to cold damage on skill tree. (winter spirit and nearby node

With good rolls we are getting total 100% converted elemental damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info