[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

The Watcher's Eye Jewel you use and recommend us to get one is very expensive: around 55-70 EX. Many player cant afford it. As far as to have pure elemental cyclone build we are obliged to get at least one with only "hatred".
Thats we will lose "35-40% to critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision". Any idea to cover a reasonable amount of this dps loss? (such as drop Blood and Sand and use 20lvl Precision gem or have the chest giving 10% reduce mana reserve and inc. lvl of precision gem... etc)

By the way I leveled a char by using our famous sword from the beginning. It was a bit nightmare for me at start to keep my eyes always on my life. Then I left to use "herald of ash" and didnt get any item giving fire dmg until I had 57 LVL to use special gloves. The leveling was not quick and smooth as my summoner leveling char but it was ok, I didnt die at all. For mana management I used "Atziri's Foible Paua Amulet" + Clarity aura till 50's. My journey is at 58LVL atm (took 2 days). Lets see the mapping days and discuss again :)

Thank you for this lovely guide. I know it is still at the beginning and need to have detailed leveling section and detailed alternative items etc.. I am sure you will add them soon.
Btw it will be much better to put a section to inform how ppl will reach "pure elemental cyclone" in the build but not at a reply on posts.
Last edited by serlev on Apr 10, 2020, 5:59:07 AM
can i use two The Taming Prismatic Ring? best ur build :)
Yo Bro! Build looks great! I have one problem and i cannot figure it out. In your video you have 10 mana (in your POB it says 9) with a cyclone cost of 9 mana (acording to POB) but it looks like your cycloning for free? However you dont have the -15 total mana cost on the chest. How do you sustain mana like that? im constantly out of mana.I have 28 mana and anointed spirit void for some leech, but somehow it does not feel good at all. What am i missing here?
"

Yo Bro! Build looks great! I have one problem and i cannot figure it out. In your video you have 10 mana (in your POB it says 9) with a cyclone cost of 9 mana (acording to POB) but it looks like your cycloning for free? However you dont have the -15 total mana cost on the chest. How do you sustain mana like that? im constantly out of mana.I have 28 mana and anointed spirit void for some leech, but somehow it does not feel good at all. What am i missing here?

pls check his ring: Wrath Finger Diamond
Fun, feels good to play. Reminds me of my old Ngahamu Raider. Single target is lacking, but I'm not full converting, can't afford a base watcher's eye yet and missing some other decent pieces so far but I was hoping for a little bit more for where I'm at.
can i use farrul's fur with this build?
<3
"
Concierce wrote:
can i use farrul's fur with this build?

Yes ofc. I used it too. Best unique one.
"
vantro wrote:
Fun, feels good to play. Reminds me of my old Ngahamu Raider. Single target is lacking, but I'm not full converting, can't afford a base watcher's eye yet and missing some other decent pieces so far but I was hoping for a little bit more for where I'm at.

Thanks. You will be rich, this build for all content so you will get money.
"
Medzr wrote:

you can use "praxis" cheap version.
"
magaslt wrote:
can i use two The Taming Prismatic Ring? best ur build :)

The taming is very good item for this build. But I m using - total mana cost on a ring and the other ring for assassin curse. So if you get - total mana cost on chest you can use that ring and get huge dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info