[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

"
its my starter build. So I made money with this build step by step.

Can u pls teach us how it is possible to earn 100-150 Ex in a month for a regular player?
Why steel skin with Immortal call on cwdt? i though guard skill has a cooldown? or the cwdt was set so low level to keep on triggering?
Last edited by Sieggy on Apr 13, 2020, 9:53:26 AM
"
Sieggy wrote:
Why steel skin with Immortal call on cwdt? i though guard skill has a cooldown? or the cwdt was set so low level to keep on triggering?

I m not using steelskin. Dont use it. immortall call cwdt and summon ice golem.
thanks for the build!

ive followed the build almost to a T but im unsure how its possible for you to have all your auras up at once?

when i have herald of ice, precision, blood and sand, and hatred i dont have enough mana space for herald of ash (or aspect of the cat)

other than that everything is working perfectly... any help would be very appreciated!

thanks in advance
"
Fzt_NEDİM wrote:

I m not using steelskin.

https://pastebin.com/ZNWBczrC look at your pob......guide put fortify in cyclone setup,pob put damage on full life....and in your pob u use rings without curse and -mana cost.....how you sustain mana? how you intimidate? numbers are great in this way but is not real imho

- Dont forget this. "While in Her Embrace, take 0.5% of your total Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Fire Damage per second per Level" - so we never on full life? DoFL is usefull?

btw fun build not fully maxed but fun ty

p.s.
taste is better then adrenaline flask if u can't afford bottle of faith
Last edited by Beskaius on Apr 14, 2020, 2:37:40 AM
"
Moist_Llamas wrote:
thanks for the build!

ive followed the build almost to a T but im unsure how its possible for you to have all your auras up at once?

when i have herald of ice, precision, blood and sand, and hatred i dont have enough mana space for herald of ash (or aspect of the cat)

other than that everything is working perfectly... any help would be very appreciated!

thanks in advance

Herald of purity better then Herald of ice and u can tune up aspect of the cat too only if u wear farrul's fur (0 mana reserve by the skill)
could anybody take a look at my character (86 raider) and tell me why im doing so little single target dps? im running t12 maps no problem but when it comes to the boss im doing absolutely no damage and it takes 5 mins to kill each boss... im loving this build but something seems off and im not sure what im doing wrong

Thank you very much in advance!!
"
Fzt_NEDİM wrote:
"
Sieggy wrote:

Weird... from i see in the thread on current gear & pob... it puts immortal and steel skin together with cwdt and ice golem..
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Fzt_NEDİM wrote:

I m not using steelskin.

https://pastebin.com/ZNWBczrC look at your pob......guide put fortify in cyclone setup,pob put damage on full life....and in your pob u use rings without curse and -mana cost.....how you sustain mana? how you intimidate? numbers are great in this way but is not real imho

- Dont forget this. "While in Her Embrace, take 0.5% of your total Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Fire Damage per second per Level" - so we never on full life? DoFL is usefull?

btw fun build not fully maxed but fun ty

p.s.
taste is better then adrenaline flask if u can't afford bottle of faith

I see you didnt read my guide. We have life leech effect are not removed on full life. on gloves. check it. so we have always on full life with leech. did u watch my videos? you can see I m always on full life. you can take fortify with your movement skill and use damage on full life. giving more damage. and we still have fortify with movement skill hit. you can get - total mana cost on chest or 2 rings and amulets with crafted mod(-3x3=9), or 1 ring with total mana cost -8 mod (use life and mana quality, it will up 9). So if I use assassins marke on ring in pob getting +4 5M dps. So you can get 20+M dps with that. gl
"
Sieggy wrote:
"
Fzt_NEDİM wrote:
"
Sieggy wrote:

Weird... from i see in the thread on current gear & pob... it puts immortal and steel skin together with cwdt and ice golem..

its my bad. normaly have no steelskin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info