[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

"
Rikipapa wrote:
Thanks for your work , sir! Please show how to start this build on new league , without clusters , e.t.c.

I will share starter version.
This was my passive tree prior to switching to jewels and also not showing the Thread of Time jewel (the one you place by Shadow). I was able to get a Farrul's fur so I went with Quarts Infusion > Avatar of Veil for ascendancy since I'm always at max power/frenzy. Also, it's far more defensive and feels like better DPS with the extra elemental penetration.

https://bit.ly/2WTGwSf

It changed drastically after going to jewels bc I had to free up something like 20 points.

This is after, because I play on PS4 and can't afford everything this build is using, about 700 hp less than the original but a lot more DPS.

https://bit.ly/2ZraTBo

Last edited by lil_Rones on May 23, 2020, 3:45:08 PM
awesome build. love seeing more raider builds. i think ill do this as my 3.11 starter.

got any updates regarding 3.11 tree and gem setup yet?
any advices regarding a budget option?
"
Lethmyr wrote:
awesome build. love seeing more raider builds. i think ill do this as my 3.11 starter.

got any updates regarding 3.11 tree and gem setup yet?
any advices regarding a budget option?

Hi. Thanks.
I did not play for a long time. Now this is my starter build again.
I will edit guide. Soon
Can that build go for big numbers in min-maxing wise or has a limited potential like some builds out there? Im asking coz I dont know much about POE yet and I wannt invest only on one character.
"
Elloktrik wrote:
Can that build go for big numbers in min-maxing wise or has a limited potential like some builds out there? Im asking coz I dont know much about POE yet and I wannt invest only on one character.

me too. one leauge = one character for me. So my last build cost for 400+ ex. You can up your gear and more dps and survivalibity. There is no limit. you can use 500+ pdps jewelled foils.
Is there any plan to update the pob for 3.12 ?
can you edit for 3.12? please
"
Geneticskill wrote:
Is there any plan to update the pob for 3.12 ?

Hi, pob is ready but pastebin.com is not fixed. I cant share atm. You can check my character.
"
Heatlens wrote:
can you edit for 3.12? please

I will share new pob when pastebin.com fixed. Check my character for gear and passive skill tree
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on Oct 11, 2020, 10:14:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info