[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

I think you should mention that the ''24M DPS'' is not actually vs any bosses.
"
I think you should mention that the ''24M DPS'' is not actually vs any bosses.

I have +40M dps.
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on May 11, 2020, 6:02:21 PM
Hey,

could you maybe post a POB which you would use without clusters?
im not rly good at the planning stuff... :D
Would be awesome =)
I'm about to start experimenting with the jewel sockets for this build but have a question - do the passive skills for each jewel combine with the passives of the other jewels? Or do they only apply to the passives on that specific cluster jewel?

For example: Large cluster passives grant +2 Elemental resist
Medium cluster grants +2 attributes per passive
Small cluster grants +4 to life

Does that mean all passives in the cluster chain get resist, attribute and life? Or only large gets resist, medium gets attributes, and small gets life?

I'm one long level away from being able to test this myself so appreciate any help.
Last edited by lil_Rones on May 12, 2020, 9:55:44 AM
"
lil_Rones wrote:
I'm about to start experimenting with the jewel sockets for this build but have a question - do the passive skills for each jewel combine with the passives of the other jewels? Or do they only apply to the passives on that specific cluster jewel?

For example: Large cluster passives grant +2 Elemental resist
Medium cluster grants +2 attributes per passive
Small cluster grants +4 to life

Does that mean all passives in the cluster chain get resist, attribute and life? Or only large gets resist, medium gets attributes, and small gets life?

I'm one long level away from being able to test this myself so appreciate any help.

"only large gets resist, medium gets attributes, and small gets life"

Thats true.
Whew boy! At Level 94, I made the switch to cluster jewels. I had to sacrifice 1000 hp (yes from 5100 to 4090 and that's after using two Life-based small-jewel clusters). But my DPS went up substantially. Can't really tell cuz I'm on PS4 and I don't feel like manually entering info to POB.

Anyway, it's a trip plowing through T16 Delirium maps but I need probably 20-30 more exalted on PS4 market to push 5000 hp and that's not including a Watcher's eye jewel. So it's not likely going to happen. I went Phys to Lightning gem over Pulverize support for 90% ele conversion and it reduces mana cost significantly. DPS seems actually higher because of shock now.
"
lil_Rones wrote:
Whew boy! At Level 94, I made the switch to cluster jewels. I had to sacrifice 1000 hp (yes from 5100 to 4090 and that's after using two Life-based small-jewel clusters). But my DPS went up substantially. Can't really tell cuz I'm on PS4 and I don't feel like manually entering info to POB.

Anyway, it's a trip plowing through T16 Delirium maps but I need probably 20-30 more exalted on PS4 market to push 5000 hp and that's not including a Watcher's eye jewel. So it's not likely going to happen. I went Phys to Lightning gem over Pulverize support for 90% ele conversion and it reduces mana cost significantly. DPS seems actually higher because of shock now.

Hi, thanks for feedback. We are already shocking enemies with our cold damage. "Cold Conduction" on cluster jewel. and "stormrider" gives powercharge generation vs bosses.
Thanks for your work , sir! Please show how to start this build on new league , without clusters , e.t.c.
Very interesting build and mechanics, for this build and for the flicker strike variant. I will definately try it next season (this one is already done for me), not sure if I would consider starting with it though.

On that topic:

1) Do you think it is a viable starter?
2) Would u farm the first 8 Hours for Oni Goroshi and get a slightly delayed league start or just farm up with other rares and buy it later on?

3) Any ideas how it performs without the substantial dps boost from cluster jewels?

Looking forward to your answers!
"
Vennto wrote:
Very interesting build and mechanics, for this build and for the flicker strike variant. I will definately try it next season (this one is already done for me), not sure if I would consider starting with it though.

On that topic:

1) Do you think it is a viable starter?
2) Would u farm the first 8 Hours for Oni Goroshi and get a slightly delayed league start or just farm up with other rares and buy it later on?

3) Any ideas how it performs without the substantial dps boost from cluster jewels?

Looking forward to your answers!

using this build since legion league. I created it years ago. So its my starter build every league. I didnt farm oni goroshi but I will farm it next league for fresh start. I will share starter version on youtube and here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info