[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

"
gibouz wrote:
Does the seed of the lethal pride really matter ?
i mean, is this one good ?

Spoiler

hi. just get good mods. melee damage, physical damage, inc life, deal double damage, crit multi, gain phy as extra fire damage adj..
3.12 POB ready
Hey,

first of all thanks for the build guide. I was thinking about the following:

Adding Rage instead of dmg on full life or Elemental damage and then also having berserk? What are ur thoughts on this?
Another point is adding Infernal Cry to the setup with Call to Arms node - i think this is very Helpful in Delirium Maps and Simulacrum when Dense is high and Packs are being tough.

bb
Last edited by Void_xy on Oct 22, 2020, 6:39:28 AM
"
Void_xy wrote:
Hey,

first of all thanks for the build guide. I was thinking about the following:

Adding Rage instead of dmg on full life or Elemental damage and then also having berserk? What are ur thoughts on this?
Another point is adding Infernal Cry to the setup with Call to Arms node - i think this is very Helpful in Delirium Maps and Simulacrum when Dense is high and Packs are being tough.

bb

Hi. Thanks :)
I dont use berserk cuz its only good for mapping. bad for sirus fights (need rage up). I hate gem change for bossing :) but u can use rage + berserk for huge dps and ms boost.

I didnt use infernal cry. I will try in delirium maps later. If you have better performance with infernal cry can u feedback again?

Thanks for reply, gl & hf.
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on Oct 22, 2020, 7:06:42 AM
So i think Infernal Cry is a nice Addition.

I also added SKitterbots. Since i dont have the Hatred Watcher's Eye i use them instead of Hatred.

hi,

this is a nice build so far. I got one question: how can i get a ele weakness ring with -mana cost? There does not seem to be one on SC Trade :/
"
hi,

this is a nice build so far. I got one question: how can i get a ele weakness ring with -mana cost? There does not seem to be one on SC Trade :/

hi. you need to craft it. pure physical cyclone is populer. so most players crafting vulnerability with -9 mana cost.

get a elreon ring on trade and craft it. 1 suffix open. and use a hunter's exalted orb on ring. if you are lucky you will get ele weakness on hit. I tried this o 6 ring. 30ex+ rip :)
"
Void_xy wrote:
So i think Infernal Cry is a nice Addition.

I also added SKitterbots. Since i dont have the Hatred Watcher's Eye i use them instead of Hatred.

good choice wp :)
I have to say this build is deceptively spendy to play a lot of the small details you almost gloss over on your dps to get a lot of this gear to resemble anything like it we easily talking 100ex kind of nuts

Also can you pick a tree? I got like 9 different trees the POB link never seems to work i am having fun but daamn did it suck up resources like mad and far from perfect as getting the res and the little nuances is basically impossible I find lol
"
FaintXD wrote:
I have to say this build is deceptively spendy to play a lot of the small details you almost gloss over on your dps to get a lot of this gear to resemble anything like it we easily talking 100ex kind of nuts

Also can you pick a tree? I got like 9 different trees the POB link never seems to work i am having fun but daamn did it suck up resources like mad and far from perfect as getting the res and the little nuances is basically impossible I find lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsn_xkAsQu0

I see a perfect build here.

update your pob and use this https://pastebin.com/huiJUQgm
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on Nov 1, 2020, 5:11:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info