[3.10] Gryph's Spellslingin Volatile+Detonate Dead Necromancer. A LL+Block+Sturdy Girl

hi ppl. this build its getting betterr and better, just want to know what do you think i can improve next, ando also, if someone can tell me how deflection 40% armour work, its good for us that mod? cause i see we have really low defense.

ty all
"
GagInwTh wrote:
I can't face-tank wave 20 Simulacrum, How should I improve my gear ?

POB:https://pastebin.com/zZSEwhqa

Looks like you need more ES basically. YOu have a small cluster jewel that is all resists, if you can change that to an ES one similar to your other ES small clusters, that would be an improvement. I do understand that massive resists you get there though. Your boots could have a LOT more ES as well.

Craft Armour/ES onto belt for +100es
Put Quality onto your amulet (Tempered or Fertile will work) for +200-ish ES

Divine your shield so the ES on block is 5%. You will recovery 66% more ES per block compared to 3%.

If you have 8k ES that's the difference between 240 ES on block (3%) and 400 ES on block (5%). It's a pretty big difference.

"
SommerStone wrote:

hi ppl. this build its getting betterr and better, just want to know what do you think i can improve next, ando also, if someone can tell me how deflection 40% armour work, its good for us that mod? cause i see we have really low defense.

ty all

If you can get a belt with T1 CDR (16-20%; need 19%) you will get to the next cooldown breakpoint (69%) for a nice DPS boost.

Corpse Kuckle ring could be better. IF you can cover the res+dex elsewhere another Circle of Anguish (Buff effect+Fire damage) will be more damage than the level 5 ele weakness.

"
The_Sin wrote:
Is there a way to get cooldown recovery speed to show in PoB? I added it in to see what it would do, but didn't change the DPS. Wanted to see if it's worth dropping 30ex. Also, not seeing acane surge in PoB trigger, am I doing something wrong?

POB will not display the DPS of the build properly. You have to base it on the Average hit and how fast you proc your spells/how many VD balls are created per use.

The short version is that you want 52% or 69% Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed. If you can invest into getting to whichever next breakpoint, then yes it's worth it.

Here's a reddit post describing it in more detail:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh8bnh/spellslinger_cooldown_thresholds_and_all_other/
thank you!!! i will try to improve that, about deflection 40 percent armour, that helps use in any way? because if it does i might change to that
"
SommerStone wrote:
thank you!!! i will try to improve that, about deflection 40 percent armour, that helps use in any way? because if it does i might change to that

Deflection's 40% increased defenses from equipped shield includes ES, which is good. :)
Is there any source of ES leech in this build? Thinking I might have missed something.

It's working fine regardless, but since skill tree nodes are at a premium I'd best avoid anything that doesn't contribute.

[Edit: Forgot to anoint Heart of Flame. Whoops. Well, that should make this even easier then.]
Last edited by Bk老虎 on May 1, 2020, 10:40:13 PM
"
Bk老虎 wrote:
Is there any source of ES leech in this build? Thinking I might have missed something.

It's working fine regardless, but since skill tree nodes are at a premium I'd best avoid anything that doesn't contribute.

[Edit: Forgot to anoint Heart of Flame. Whoops. Well, that should make this even easier then.]

Also Thaumophage from Large Cluster jewel. :P
https://pastebin.com/xHkNWLqx
Spoiler

I just have to take level 100 for a good build improvement (perfect 101 - unfortunately extra points in 30 dexterity and strength)

only after I bought the hat for 10ex, saw that there is no free space for craft to avoid elem ailments - I had to take a cluster

but when my witch beeps, the resistance is almost at maximum without alcoholism and chaos resist 70%.

using bottles
8.8k es, block 75%, spell block 69% (removed 2 points on 4% spell blocks)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HixjrBajn6k (video without + 2 to aoe level in shav)
love to change in 6 link

to

I can safely clean the simulacrum to level 18 using this bodyswap and killed the appearing boss

the first hero after 2016 year to spend money on spell skin vd and the most expensive build.
"
Plaskis wrote:
https://pastebin.com/xHkNWLqx
Spoiler

I just have to take level 100 for a good build improvement (perfect 101 - unfortunately extra points in 30 dexterity and strength)

only after I bought the hat for 10ex, saw that there is no free space for craft to avoid elem ailments - I had to take a cluster

but when my witch beeps, the resistance is almost at maximum without alcoholism and chaos resist 70%.

using bottles
8.8k es, block 75%, spell block 69% (removed 2 points on 4% spell blocks)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HixjrBajn6k (video without + 2 to aoe level in shav)
love to change in 6 link

to

I can safely clean the simulacrum to level 18 using this bodyswap and killed the appearing boss

the first hero after 2016 year to spend money on spell skin vd and the most expensive build.

Hehe. I do love using bodyswap. I find it a little bit unreliable though. Used it for leveling through story mode. Good for certain map layouts as well, but I can't stand gem swapping so I stick to shield charge with Fortify. :P

GJ though :D

hi, i need some advice for this, manage to craft that shaper helm, it looks nice, but low es, and no resistances, what do you think i should do? and also, if i decide to use the shaper helm, and fix resistances somehow, i have to change gems on helm?

currently i am havving Discipline, herald of ash, bloodmagic and flame dash on helm,i was wondering if +2 socketed aura gems was better or anything else ty!
Last edited by SommerStone on May 3, 2020, 2:43:28 PM
"
SommerStone wrote:

hi, i need some advice for this, manage to craft that shaper helm, it looks nice, but low es, and no resistances, what do you think i should do? and also, if i decide to use the shaper helm, and fix resistances somehow, i have to change gems on helm?

currently i am havving Discipline, herald of ash, bloodmagic and flame dash on helm,i was wondering if +2 socketed aura gems was better or anything else ty!

I would not fret over the Shaper Helmet for the skills if you do not have awakened spell cascade. It's a damage boost only because it allows the use of Unearth+GMP on spellslinger to make more corpses to be properly consumed by the woke Spell Cascaded skills.

There is a reason I don't really mention it in the guide :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info