[3.10] Gryph's Spellslingin Volatile+Detonate Dead Necromancer. A LL+Block+Sturdy Girl

Good to know, I'll replace that cluster jewel then. You know how hard it's gonna be to try to craft Culling Strike and Blind on some Fingerless gloves? Gonna give it a shot though.

"
The_Sin wrote:
Good to know, I'll replace that cluster jewel then. You know how hard it's gonna be to try to craft Culling Strike and Blind on some Fingerless gloves? Gonna give it a shot though.

I wouldn't even bother with the blind. I mean it's good for sure, but not a necessity.

Well, there she be... Done bout all I can I think. Thinking of trying to corrupted an additional curse ammy and fix my fire res so I can use this

cold and lightning are balanced, would be great if I could get fire there too.
Any thoughts?
Hi
I just want to leave this footage of how far this build can do content
https://youtu.be/uD0DjRSj6uI
It turn out actually a pretty respectable simulacrum splinter farmer,I got more than 100 splinter in one map,I didn't expect it tbh,but wow :)
"
Hi
I just want to leave this footage of how far this build can do content
https://youtu.be/uD0DjRSj6uI
It turn out actually a pretty respectable simulacrum splinter farmer,I got more than 100 splinter in one map,I didn't expect it tbh,but wow :)

Oh yeah for sure. I regularly get 20-30 splinters in non-juiced "alch n go" T16 maps.
how do you do to activate desecrate alone?
Thank you!!
"
Sastre19 wrote:
how do you do to activate desecrate alone?
Thank you!!

It's on its own spellslinger gem setup.
Yes thx. Two button´s to activate spellslinger.

Thank you for answer!!!
Hello,

I am very fond of your guide because you give a lot of details about cluster jewel. I think i will go for it as my starter this league. well, i don't think, i am sure of it :).
However, do you plan to change the cluster jewel section according to the new changes made, specially for warcry nodes that have been completly reworked, and don't match the build anymore?

Thank you in advance for your answer.
i am interested in a level section too.
or a "non-cluser"-alternative, cause they made them hard to get now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info