[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

Is this a good league starter?
livejamie
I personally wouldn't suggest if you don't like a rough start, but it can definitely be a starter. Take a look at Community feedback, first 5 acts leveling is not a problem at all, but definitely not as smooth as other builds such as ED C or a sabo miner
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
@Remicaster1

Always love a well written guide. Good outline and thorough explanations. Only think I’d add if you have time is a video of mapping in a random T16 or a full guardian map. Having played the build I don’t need it, but it is generally one of the first things I look for when looking at a guide. But everything else looks great.

@livejamie

Appreciated your Gauntlet stats breakdown btw. Agree with OP; it’s not ideal for league start but is still viable. One thing I’d consider is starting with a 5L Tremor Rod and an unlinked/4L Cloak of Defiance. That can push you into red maps, bosses, etc. early.
@Remicaster1

Thanks for the guide; always have time for a comprehensive guide in written format.

As a noob with very little experience with BL and mines in general, are you able to breakdown the difference between going Shadow->Sabo miner vs a Scion Ascedant miner?

Blastchain Mine specifically says "Supported Attack Skills cannot be used with Melee Weapons" so how do scepters work?

Im confused by the whole scepter/wand thing
"
broknpieces wrote:
Blastchain Mine specifically says "Supported Attack Skills cannot be used with Melee Weapons" so how do scepters work?

Im confused by the whole scepter/wand thing

"Supported attack skills", we are not supporting any attack skills with mines.

We can still swing our weapon, but we cannot make our "swings" into throwing mines, if you get what I meant by that. That's why we cannot support melee attack skills with mines.

But this doesn't mean we cannot support attack skills, attack skills that are projectiles such as Ice shot (Bow) / Kinetic blast (wand) can be supported by mines.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
@Remicaster1

Thanks for the guide; always have time for a comprehensive guide in written format.

As a noob with very little experience with BL and mines in general, are you able to breakdown the difference between going Shadow->Sabo miner vs a Scion Ascedant miner?

Sabo miner would ultimately gives you a lot more damage without investment, compared to scion which is significantly weaker. But scion gets sustainability from flask (from Pathfinder Ascendancy in Scion), allowing us to sustain our flask, having 100% flask uptime.

Tl;dr Scion feels smoother when investment comes in, Sabo deals more damage early on.
You die so much doing maps?...
Curious if you've thought about the new Shroud of the Lightless with 6 jewel sockets? It would be a massive change on this build, most likely requiring a Tremor Rod. I think it's probably not worth it but wonder if that changes on a high enough budget.

On the other hand, it probably fits your Toxic Rain build extremely well, right?
Thanks to all for sharing ! This build is awsome i will try it on next league.
Volatile Dead Spellslinger With Love

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info