[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

Honestly i am not sure about losing MoM and additional 10% tho, i mean yeah you could get a fk ton of damage and mana, but i don't really think it's a great option here
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
I tried this build to see if it can do early map and it have fantastic clear without anything but a 4 link xD, and arcane cloak but now i dont know what to invest some first chaos in first as league start, do you have any suggestion?
"
trung12368 wrote:
I tried this build to see if it can do early map and it have fantastic clear without anything but a 4 link xD, and arcane cloak but now i dont know what to invest some first chaos in first as league start, do you have any suggestion?

I would suggest either getting Cloak of Defiance first or Atziri foible, then you move on into your clusters which i felt like it's one of the most important part of the build (Liquid Inspiration), then slowly move on to your weapons and other parts of the gear
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Thanks for the build. You told in the notice board that the build got nerfed but isn't dead. How big was the nerf? I'm thinking starting this build next league or a pet build again, because I'm not great at early currency farming if not lucky so I prefer builds that have an easy league start.
"
warden91 wrote:
Thanks for the build. You told in the notice board that the build got nerfed but isn't dead. How big was the nerf? I'm thinking starting this build next league or a pet build again, because I'm not great at early currency farming if not lucky so I prefer builds that have an easy league start.

wouldn't say it's very noticeable nerf, I think it's roughly 5% less damage ish because you hit about 1-2 times less
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
warden91 wrote:

wouldn't say it's very noticeable nerf, I think it's roughly 5% less damage ish because you hit about 1-2 times less

Thanks. I will probably try it out.
Thanks for the build, probably will try it as my league starter. Isn't leveling section out of date? cuz for example scion got stormblast mine by itself, but guide says that i have to make a mule, and etc.
"
DenverR wrote:
Thanks for the build, probably will try it as my league starter. Isn't leveling section out of date? cuz for example scion got stormblast mine by itself, but guide says that i have to make a mule, and etc.

That's my personal take on the leveling, although you still can get stormblast from scion herself, but I just like to mule for extra currency and items
"
Recent nerfs to this build:

Watcher's eye: Can now grant 10 to 15% increased Mana Recovery Rate while
affected by Clarity (from 20 to 30%.

Ball Lightning
Now has a base radius of 18 (from 22).
Now deals 3 to 48 lightning damage at gem level 1 (from 3 to 57), up to 22 to 426 lightning damage at gem level 20 (from 28 to 533).

Total endgame nerfs:
22% aoe reduction
21% base damage reduction
15% mana recovery rate loss with double clarity watcher's eye

Probably still the strongest mine skill still lol.
Last edited by Ciatlov on Sep 15, 2020, 10:02:09 PM
FFS, cant GGG just leave us alone, man look at glacial cascade. Remi, thanks for your build !!!! Sorry I had to rant .. I"m old and get too grumpy to fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info