[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

Is capping chaos res important? Thanks
@Remicaster1 Many thanks for the great build and guide! I've never really played a scion nor miner before, but the care and attention to detail you showed throughout the guide ensured that I would make it to endgame, and absorb plenty of knowledge along the way. The burst damage is unlike any other build I've played, and it's amazing how tough MoM is when done right.

Keep up the good work!
What you think about my gear ? Unfortunately I didn't know before how synth works and fucked my dagger small time. Despite that I still think it's pretty nice.

Did A7 sirus yesterday with no problems ( other than mistakes I made myself ) I don't see any restrictions content wise so far.

Also what do you think about this sceptre. I'm not sure about what to do with it.
Why wand doesn't work with this build?
"
j3pli wrote:
@Remicaster1 Many thanks for the great build and guide! I've never really played a scion nor miner before, but the care and attention to detail you showed throughout the guide ensured that I would make it to endgame, and absorb plenty of knowledge along the way. The burst damage is unlike any other build I've played, and it's amazing how tough MoM is when done right.

Keep up the good work!

glad you enjoyed the build!

"
Davwader wrote:
What you think about my gear ? Unfortunately I didn't know before how synth works and fucked my dagger small time. Despite that I still think it's pretty nice.

Did A7 sirus yesterday with no problems ( other than mistakes I made myself ) I don't see any restrictions content wise so far.

Also what do you think about this sceptre. I'm not sure about what to do with it.

that sceptre seems like it's already maxed out, i personally wouldn't touch it. On paper you wouldn't have any troubles with any content for now.

"
_mrkvn wrote:

"
Note : DO NOT BUY WANDS. This is due to the restriction of the default attack on the weapon, on default attack, wand is a ranged attack, while dagger and scepter are melee attack, since we will be using a gem setup that requires a melee attack, using wands will render that wand setup useless, so do not buy wands.

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Hello, I just wanted to confirm that I am able to alt this until I get T1 mana. I have used ~400 alterations without a single tier if mana appearing. I don't want to keep wasting resources on it if it is not possible.
"
Yalpe wrote:

- Delirium and sirus I would expect to kill you from time to time with -6% chaos res (actually -53% without aztiri's promise, huge red flag)
- No corrupted blood immunity, this is very noticable against sirus
- No disorienting display means that if you don't hit, enemies are not blinded, which means that your evasion drops to 17% from 58%. I could see this happening during mapping while you're throwing mines
- I have ~600 hp and 1.4k mana more than you, I don't think that's the main issue, but it probably helps
- I keep enduring cry up on tough physical encounters (vaal/maraketh legions, some guardians and bosses) for 3 endurance charges (12% phys reduction)
That's all I got.

THANKS, OK so

1) I got another ~35 chaos rez, can't reasonably get more ATM
2) CB immune, check!
3) I get blind from SAB ascendancy, am I ascended wrong??
4) END CRY (I was not using, now I am)

BUT!

What's best ST damage? Woke Light Pen + SLOWER PROJ + INSPIRATION?? I find myself in 2+ T4 seeds either dying (a lot) now or just taking tooo long, I felt tankier before all these changes :/

https://pastebin.com/5ejqS2gT

to cap it off, failed Sirus A8, 2 offscreens, almost had him but 1 death for me = fail since I can't reliably reenter the fight
Last edited by d3viant6 on Aug 16, 2020, 8:06:10 PM
"
chipawa wrote:

Hello, I just wanted to confirm that I am able to alt this until I get T1 mana. I have used ~400 alterations without a single tier if mana appearing. I don't want to keep wasting resources on it if it is not possible.

I'm no expert but here's what I thought. Your Sceptre is magic. Thus it can only roll 1 prefix and 1 suffix. Mana is a prefix. You already have a prefix fractured in your item therefore you cannot roll any prefix anymore. You have to make it rare to add additional prefix.
"
_mrkvn wrote:

it could working but u could not use the vigilent strike combo
IGN:Sirdec
"
sirdec wrote:
"
_mrkvn wrote:

it could working but u could not use the vigilent strike combo

Thanks. I realized after that that is the melee gem that was mentioned in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info