[3.10] Atmotion's Blast Cascade - CoC Bladefall / Blast (Fast, Cheap, Easy, Content Destroyer)

"

So I was going for frenzy and then this thing rolled.

If I stay evasion, would you go spider over crab? Or still crab for the barriers for when we do get hit?

I'm trying to get everything except rings and gloves sorted prior to finishing leveling, heh.

That's pretty nice body armour. About which Aspect you should go for depends on you. Do you feel like you need more damage or survivability? I might still lean towards damage reduction, but I have quite beefy gear at this point.

That also got me thinking of how to generate frenzy or endurance charges without rolling it on gear, and I remembered The Green Dream / The Red Dream (and their Nightmare variants) unique jewels. You can add one of those on jewel socket right above "Sentinel" node (on the right side of Scion life wheel) to get either frenzy or endurance charges on kill. Not quite as good as on hit since it won't be up during bosses with no adds like Sirus, but still a decent option.

"
Forunke wrote:
Just slammed some chaos onto my spare chest and this happened

Would like to switch the reflect for high evasion or evasion/life hybrid but aint touching this with an annul anytime soon

...thinking of slamming these boots with Redeemer Orb for Endurance charge on kill. Or would the Phys as extra fire from Warlord benefit more?

My guess would be Endurance charges have the higher value as it boosts defenses quite a bit.

Edit: omfg I f*cking hit it, only T2 but my heart is racing

Yeah, I'd be kind of tempted to annul my chest too, but chances of bricking it are a bit too high for my taste.

Also grats for those boots, though you still want to get Tailwind on crit boots eventually.
Last edited by Walmorn on Apr 15, 2020, 2:40:02 PM
Is it better to go Dying Sun or Wise Oak for dmg?

I'm pretty happy with my character so far. But would love a little bit more ooomph when killing High HP Bosses.
"
Walmorn wrote:

That also got me thinking of how to generate frenzy or endurance charges without rolling it on gear, and I remembered The Green Dream / The Red Dream (and their Nightmare variants) unique jewels. You can add one of those on jewel socket right above "Sentinel" node (on the right side of Scion life wheel) to get either frenzy or endurance charges on kill. Not quite as good as on hit since it won't be up during bosses with no adds like Sirus, but still a decent option.

The Green Nightmare also gives 9% Chance to Dodge att hits when socketed above the Sentinel Node.
Pretty decent choice until you hit the right mods on a chest.
"
zidkun wrote:
Is it better to go Dying Sun or Wise Oak for dmg?

I'm pretty happy with my character so far. But would love a little bit more ooomph when killing High HP Bosses.

Dying Sun is there to make the Blade Blast chain explosions more consistent at lower gear levels, but Wiseoak is probably better once that's no longer a problem.
Hi, first time playing Cyclone and this is my 3rd character (started playing on metamorph). Really liking the build so far. My major problem is on single target/bossing. I tend to generally skip them because of the huge xp loss on this level. I'm currently farming to finish leveling my skills and get more currency for better gear. You guys have any tips on what to do to improve boss damage? (will try to get the last ascendacy node after the next level up, last time I tried I was lvl 80 something and Izaro just one shot me on his last phase). Thanks for the huge effort and detailed guide!

https://pastebin.com/m70Egwvk
Last edited by tupann on Apr 17, 2020, 11:57:18 PM
"
tupann wrote:
Hi, first time playing Cyclone and this is my 3rd character (started playing on metamorph). Really liking the build so far. My major problem is on single target/bossing. I tend to generally skip them because of the huge xp loss on this level. I'm currently farming to finish leveling my skills and get more currency for better gear. You guys have any tips on what to do to improve boss damage? (will try to get the last ascendacy node after the next level up, last time I tried I was lvl 80 something and Izaro just one shot me on his last phase). Thanks for the huge effort and detailed guide!

I was using a Jade Flask instead of Diamond/Dying Sun for some time until I had a decent chest.
Do you use all 3 Auras? I can only see -1 Mana on your rings.
If I were to awakener slam 2 Chests, what would be the optimal combination of mods?

I'm thinking Redeemer Blind and Warlord "Gain 1 Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently" slammed onto an Astral Plate.

Or frenzy charge and endurance charge but then I would still need reserved mana for Flesh and Stone which could otherwise be used for an Aspect skill.

...how to continue with this one

Could craft dual res and hope to slam the 100%reduced ele reflect or craft a prefix and pray to the gods to slam additional dmg reduction
Last edited by Forunke on Apr 18, 2020, 9:13:39 AM
"
Forunke wrote:
"
tupann wrote:

I was using a Jade Flask instead of Diamond/Dying Sun for some time until I had a decent chest.
Do you use all 3 Auras? I can only see -1 Mana on your rings.

All auras yeah, but I got the Lucidity annoitment on my amulet, so that covers the mana (though I've got it 100% reserved, don't know if that's a problem). Will the flask make that much a difference? I recently got a chest with frenzy on hit (not a really good one yet) because I wanted to test the culling strike + rotgut combination.

"
tupann wrote:

All auras yeah, but I got the Lucidity annoitment on my amulet, so that covers the mana (though I've got it 100% reserved, don't know if that's a problem). Will the flask make that much a difference? I recently got a chest with frenzy on hit (not a really good one yet) because I wanted to test the culling strike + rotgut combination.

Just checked, the flask gets me from 5% chance to evade to over 40%... only problem is it doesn't last too long.
Hit me up ingame if you wanna try it out. You can have my Alchemist Flask of heat.
I switched from evade to damage reduction and dodge so I don't really need it anymore.
Does it matter my socket color placement on gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info