[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Any reason you couldn't use 7-league boots btw?
"
Altissimus wrote:
Any reason you couldn't use 7-league boots btw?

No point using 7 league steps. Tailwind boots the way to go. Auras will scale tailwind and you will run faster than 7League
"
Altissimus wrote:
POB has updated and your links don't work anymore. Any chance of a revision please?

Thanks!

It works for me. try updating pob and import build again.
"
yissus wrote:
The most expensive build atm in poe. But could it works with a minimum cash?. Then when we farm more cash we put that money in the build to make it more powerfull. How many exalts do you need to start the build and be effective, effective means dont die and make damage.

Its not a league starter build. You want to play something different till u get the money and the min requirement which is Shavs, 6x heraldry/harbringer jewels and 3 large lusters.

I can recommend playing a generic templar build and respec when you have these items.

I also updated the guide, highlighting the MIN required items
Last edited by Foridesign on Mar 28, 2020, 6:47:54 PM
Can this build do all map mods like Ele Reflect / No Leech / No Regen and these mods combos
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
Altissimus wrote:
POB has updated and your links don't work anymore. Any chance of a revision please?

Thanks!

It works for me. try updating pob and import build again.

Soz, still not working. I get "Invalid tree link (unknown version number '143869103').

My POB version is 1.4.168 - what's yours?

ETA: Ignore, working now :)
Last edited by Altissimus on Mar 28, 2020, 7:56:10 PM
"
Altissimus wrote:

Soz, still not working. I get "Invalid tree link (unknown version number '143869103').My POB version is 1.4.168 - what's yours?

Same version
Are you trying to import this link?

https://pastebin.com/v6ezDsmj

"
Altissimus wrote:

Can this build do all map mods like Ele Reflect / No Leech / No Regen and these mods combos

Cant run ele reflect.
Can do no leech / no regen. I use a mana flask on these maps
got my pantless dude to maps

bought shavs and 6 jewels XD

lets go XD
Do you guys think the good version of this build will get cheaper or more expensive?
Golem buff count as aura right? So wtih 300% inc aura, stone golem would provide 400+ es regen and chaos golem 16% additional physical dmg reduction?

Animate guardian could probably provide some juicy aura too. Not sure if there are enough gem slot though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info