[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Post 3.11 Nerf, do you think this would still be a viable character to run 5 heralds and drop all but one purposeful harbinger?

Sure it may not have the outrageous arua % but I'd imagine it could still pack a punch - just not a One Punch Man punch....

F's in the chat for the most fun I've had in this game! </3
"
Stackattak wrote:
Post 3.11 Nerf, do you think this would still be a viable character to run 5 heralds and drop all but one purposeful harbinger?

Sure it may not have the outrageous arua % but I'd imagine it could still pack a punch - just not a One Punch Man punch....

It was immensely fun. Will miss this.

I was wondering if you can stack endbringers to compensate for the damage lost. After all each Endbringer increases damage by 100%, although it is additive so a small base damage may mean even that isnt sufficiant enough.

Will try at some point.
"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
Stackattak wrote:

I was wondering if you can stack endbringers to compensate for the damage lost. After all each Endbringer increases damage by 100%, although it is additive so a small base damage may mean even that isnt sufficiant enough.

Will try at some point.
Patch notes mention Endbringer and Repleneshing Presence will both change, but they don't say how or by how much.

This may still be viable, but if so, it's going to look much different than it does today.

It doesn't look like GGG is eager to let anyone know exactly what they are changing on the cluster jewels in advance, either. Maybe the community code guys have access to some information in the JSON release, in which case we'll be able to model this in POB pretty soon.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
Stackattak wrote:

Will try at some point.
Patch notes mention Endbringer and Repleneshing Presence will both change, but they don't say how or by how much.

This may still be viable, but if so, it's going to look much different than it does today.

It doesn't look like GGG is eager to let anyone know exactly what they are changing on the cluster jewels in advance, either. Maybe the community code guys have access to some information in the JSON release, in which case we'll be able to model this in POB pretty soon.

New Endbringer
5% increased Damage for each Herald affecting you
20% increased Damage while affected by a Herald

Old Endbringer
25% increased Damage for each Herald affecting you

Wont really work.
and what about heraldry?

no more mana res...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info