[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Option 2 is probably a better idea. You could drop several (4?) of your reduced mana reservation jewels, and swap in 8% increased ES / 3x damage mod jewels. This would boost both your ES and your DPS output. OR... you could swap 1 or 2 heraldry clusters for endbringers.

Never thought i'd be in the spot where taking out rmr jewels would improve the build.
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
"
Option 2 is probably a better idea. You could drop several (4?) of your reduced mana reservation jewels, and swap in 8% increased ES / 3x damage mod jewels. This would boost both your ES and your DPS output. OR... you could swap 1 or 2 heraldry clusters for endbringers.

Never thought i'd be in the spot where taking out rmr jewels would improve the build.
Yup. That's why I started that post off with: "You are in a really odd place."
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I made it! 40/40 :D

Just a question, I was wondering if someone could look over my build? I am calc'd at 55M DPS with all the buffs enabled, but I wasn't quite sure how people are getting 150M DPM.
Last edited by abbyyuna on Jun 4, 2020, 5:04:41 PM
"
abbyyuna wrote:
I made it! 40/40 :D

Just a question, I was wondering if someone could look over my build? I am calc'd at 55M DPS with all the buffs enabled, but I wasn't quite sure how people are getting 150M DPM.

- Inspiration instead of Arcane Surge
- Energy leech instead of awakened added lightning damage
- No Vaal Righteous Fire
- Enable Vaal Arc's lucky buff in configuration
- Ensure you turn on both Haste and Vaal Haste in skills
- Flasks aren't crit versions

Do all that, and you're sitting at 158213478.8 according to PoB.

Could go higher too if you optimize your jewels. You seem to be aiming for high INT / ES instead of extra DPS.
Can someone tell me for EK build where i can use the Ring of blades and intuitive leap for Charisma?
"
Can someone tell me for EK build where i can use the Ring of blades and intuitive leap for Charisma?

My tree is almost identical to the arc version... intuitive leap at same position and blades where you would place the might of the meek jewel for the CI version (near Harrier). Close to the scion starter area it is I believe.

Not sure what benefit it would have to go with that althernative tree where you don't path to the right directly but go north and then down.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Jun 5, 2020, 6:06:50 AM
Anyone have a free minute to help me with POB? I never really used it before this league so I'm not sure what options to have in the config to calculate DPS. Trying to dial in my gear and look for upgrades. Up until now I just copied builds and gear of others (kind of going off of Grim's profile lol) and made some changes based on a suggestion he made to Nihilum.

Changes I've made since switching to arc coc:
- 21/1379 life, 94/1183 mana, 7,885 es,
- 10 APS with all buffs and flasks active not including vaal haste (like 17APS with vaal haste active)
- new gloves!
- wise oaked resists (90/284% all)
- crit flasks
- removed grace and clarity (replaced with vaal rf and smite)
- added avian

Upgrades I think I need:
- +2 Aura/+1 Aoe ES helm
- Better jewels (es/3x dmg mods)
- new watcher's eye?

I'm not really sure what watcher's eye to run or if I'm still good with the one I picked up with EK. Going to keep playing with POB to test that out.

https://pastebin.com/ECkqXS5G
That's what I've tried so far.

Does POB calculate arc coc dps or is there a different formula to plug in for that?
"
aerfall wrote:
Anyone have a free minute to help me with POB? I never really used it before this league so I'm not sure what options to have in the config to calculate DPS. Trying to dial in my gear and look for upgrades. Up until now I just copied builds and gear of others (kind of going off of Grim's profile lol) and made some changes based on a suggestion he made to Nihilum.

Changes I've made since switching to arc coc:
- 21/1379 life, 94/1183 mana, 7,885 es,
- 10 APS with all buffs and flasks active not including vaal haste (like 17APS with vaal haste active)
- new gloves!
- wise oaked resists (90/284% all)
- crit flasks
- removed grace and clarity (replaced with vaal rf and smite)
- added avian

Upgrades I think I need:
- +2 Aura/+1 Aoe ES helm
- Better jewels (es/3x dmg mods)
- new watcher's eye?

I'm not really sure what watcher's eye to run or if I'm still good with the one I picked up with EK. Going to keep playing with POB to test that out.

https://pastebin.com/ECkqXS5G
That's what I've tried so far.

Does POB calculate arc coc dps or is there a different formula to plug in for that?
Here's a pastebin that's probably more accurate: https://pastebin.com/D8Xtt9ZJ

Looks like your APS is coming in a bit too high. 10.97 is what I'm seeing, and you want it at 10.2 or less. Level 10 Haste? Drop your increased attack speed jewels?

I'd probably pass on the upgraded helm, that enchant is too good to give up. And that enchant AND a good corrupt will bankrupt you, me, and most of the guys in this thread.

Jewels are in the realm of possibility, although they've gone from 50c to 2+ exalt now.

WE is the same story as the helm. One with just cold pen would be nice, but it's a bunch of currency to buy. One with 2 decent mods is 50ex starting price, and 3 decent mods seems to be mirror territory, which is downright crazy talk.

You're in the same boat as me for the Nebulis, too - nice mods for self cast, but neither one of those implicits is helping CoC at all. OTOH, one with decent implicits is literally hundreds of ex, so... /me shrugs. Seem to be doing fine without it, to be honest.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
Here's a pastebin that's probably more accurate: https://pastebin.com/D8Xtt9ZJ

Looks like your APS is coming in a bit too high. 10.97 is what I'm seeing, and you want it at 10.2 or less. Level 10 Haste? Drop your increased attack speed jewels?

I'd probably pass on the upgraded helm, that enchant is too good to give up. And that enchant AND a good corrupt will bankrupt you, me, and most of the guys in this thread.

Jewels are in the realm of possibility, although they've gone from 50c to 2+ exalt now.

WE is the same story as the helm. One with just cold pen would be nice, but it's a bunch of currency to buy. One with 2 decent mods is 50ex starting price, and 3 decent mods seems to be mirror territory, which is downright crazy talk.

You're in the same boat as me for the Nebulis, too - nice mods for self cast, but neither one of those implicits is helping CoC at all. OTOH, one with decent implicits is literally hundreds of ex, so... /me shrugs. Seem to be doing fine without it, to be honest.

Thanks for the pastebin link! Gives me a little more insight as to how to setup the config.

Guess I'll ignore switching out the helm and focus on switching out most of my gems. Will drop attack speed there.

TBH, there's so much damage and survivability that I rarely click skills or even use flasks and just right click through maps lol. At this point, just upgrading and optimizing to be even more faceroll.

Back to grinding out challenges. Thanks again for the help. It's much appreciated!
I have to say kudos to grimjack and all others that keep trying to help people analyzing their builds and giving advise. This is the first time I've seen this so late in the league. Shows that there are some good, helpful people in this community and that is good too see.

First build guide in all the leagues I've been involved in that shows this kind of dedication.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info