[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
snowmittens wrote:
Maybe give some more info on low/mid budget options for early mapping (6l Shav is 6 Ex now)
Also would like to see some more clear/end game bossing damage setups

I will add budget options, in a bit. Please check back later.
The build wont really go higher than 3M dps, unless you sacrifice 3k ES and pick up a 3rd Voice cluster with +3 heraldry jewels. I will make a section for this too.

"
snowmittens wrote:

Don't have the curr for it yet but thinking of leveling a guardian and see how it goes

Without the jewels the build will feel like a generic guardian.

hi what ppatheons fdo you use? am i blind and can;t see it :)
"
leedslad1971 wrote:
hi what ppatheons fdo you use? am i blind and can;t see it :)

Thanks for pointing it out. Updated the guide.
Updated Cluster jewel section, easier to understand.
Updated Gem setups with Auras and Aura setup guide.
Updated Gear section with budget options.
hi sorry to bother you again. could you pls look at ,y chat i'm having real trpuble trying to use all 3 puritys and it's annoying cos i can't figure out why.

many thx
"
leedslad1971 wrote:
hi sorry to bother you again. could you pls look at ,y chat i'm having real trpuble trying to use all 3 puritys and it's annoying cos i can't figure out why.

many thx

Your profile is not visible so I cant check, However I have a guess you dont have enough mana reservation passive.
hi soory about that it should be sorted now. i have all the mana resevayions you do only thing that is differeny is my hekm enchany is zealoty has 15 mana reduction
"
Foridesign wrote:

Anything that does "Added as extra" applies both before and after conversion and with the hatred scaling this goes over the roof.

I still dont get it, can you explain a little. So hatred gain 25% phy dmg as extra cold. And cotb convert 40% lightning to cold. How does that boost dmg? Thanks
"
buttcommander wrote:
I still dont get it, can you explain a little.

There is a video guide explaining the damage conversion mechanic
https://youtu.be/NfQ7m-PW-FA

He talks about complicated examples at 7min. Watch the whole to get a better understanding. I cant really explain it better.
Last edited by Foridesign on Mar 27, 2020, 11:22:39 PM
How's this weapon for this build? Just dropped it and no idea how to price it.

Any tips? Delirium SC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info