[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"
jackietran24 wrote:
How much ex do I need for this build to function? Like 50 ex? I just wanna know the minimum entry before I invest into this build. Thanks

If you craft ur own jewels it's around 5 - 8 ex.
If you buy your purp/Hara jewels they are 4+ e per
Voices are 5-15 ex depending on 7 or 5 passives.
The gear itself you can kinda cheap out on...
5 chaos got me my helm, frozen immune boots are around an ex, armor depends on if your cheaping out or not can be 10 chaos tabula- 8 ex choice six link armor...( Unless u six link it own and are lucky)
Weapon is half ex. Shield can be pricey if u need corruption on it...amulet you can craft ur own fairly cheap(under an ex to get Mana res)

All in all the build on the cheap end is 30 ex if you craft your jewels yourself.
If you buy all it jewels ur looking at 50+ex to make the build, and if you are trying to get real min maxed it will cost a fortune just like any other build to min max...

The best thing about this build is you can customize it any which way to your liking. My char for example is a portion of this build but as pure minion, spiders and purity

how is your clear speed and single target on this summon variant ? :D
very interesting :D

i was thinking about doing some chaos damage variant of the build
but need to think how would it work :D
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
Altissimus wrote:
I don't get the Phys-to-lightning on the Ire build.

Why do you need a P-t-L Watcher's eye AND two COTB rings AND the natural 50% conversion on the spell? I understood there's no value going above 100% - am I wrong?

I dont use phys to light. Did I leave it in the guide accidently?
Or maybe I was using on phys reflect map just to convert the last 10%

Sorry, confused now - are you saying that the Divine Ire build doesn't use P-t-L at all? Or that you just don't need the Watcher's Eye anymore...?

The Watcher's Eye is still in your POB link. (Also, while on the subject, your Thread of Hope doesn't seem to be being used to allocate anything.)

So what's the latest story on damage conversion/damage types/rings etc please?

Great build btw.

Am I just stupid or why tf do you use cold damage rolls and skills while DI is pure Lightning?..
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
Altissimus wrote:
I don't get the Phys-to-lightning on the Ire build.

Why do you need a P-t-L Watcher's eye AND two COTB rings AND the natural 50% conversion on the spell? I understood there's no value going above 100% - am I wrong?

I dont use phys to light. Did I leave it in the guide accidently?
Or maybe I was using on phys reflect map just to convert the last 10%

Sorry, confused now - are you saying that the Divine Ire build doesn't use P-t-L at all? Or that you just don't need the Watcher's Eye anymore...?

The Watcher's Eye is still in your POB link. (Also, while on the subject, your Thread of Hope doesn't seem to be being used to allocate anything.)

So what's the latest story on damage conversion/damage types/rings etc please?

Great build btw.

Thread of Hope had its affix wording changed so it doesn't work when imported into pob. You can fix it by editing the jewel and changing "Affects passives in large ring" to "Only affects passive in large ring" and then it'll work, although you'll have to re-allocate the passives.

Edit: I got this backwards, change "Only affects" to "affects".
Last edited by Uro on Apr 6, 2020, 3:44:52 AM
Theres "budget" option in jewel area, anyone tested it? How results? ES, resistances etc. Would love to test that build, but cant afford all items :(
"
Godwig wrote:
Hi Foridesign,

thank you for this build, it is awesome!

I have a question regarding the ascendancy points:
Would it be better to take out Radiant Crusade?
It only gives us onlsaught and 10% more Damage.

And instead take Harmony of Purpose.
We get 12% phys reduction, 12% more damage and 12% cast speed.
Thanks to the endurance and frenzy charges. Especially if you have another source for the onslaught effect?

I agree with this. Following the nerf, Onslaught doesn't seem that great a gain anyway. Not to mention fast movement speed keeps you in advance of your x5 minions, so you lose it...
"
Zebedin wrote:

how is your clear speed and single target on this summon variant ? :D
very interesting :D

i was thinking about doing some chaos damage variant of the build
but need to think how would it work :D

The damage at the point I'm at right now is pretty darn good. It still needs alot of tweaks especially since I'm a noob with herald of purities. (Using brutality is a bad choice since I'm using malevolence)

My clear is better then the dancing duo build I love so much, and if I didn't need a shield for gems/survivability I would be running duo.
(Only reason I might not keep up speed wise is movement speed isn't the best)
Also arkalli fang use to be super fucking annoying, because I had to summon spiders constantly while mapping.
With the belt I'm using, infernal legion on purities- I summon spiders once at the beginning of a map and forget about it.
Siege breaker causes your minions to create fucked up ground on death. Which coincidentally fucks up monsters and acts as if you kill the monster summoning more spiders hehe

Single target has really grown since couple days ago.
The other day I couldn't kill delerium bosses quick enough, and today I'm able to kill em before fog reaches me in most cases. ( Just realized I don't have vaal haste, adding that instead of reg haste should give really good burst dmg at times)

With more research and development this minion build should take shit down in seconds

If I had the budget to buy a 5 passive voice that would boost the dmg alot! (We would be able to invest in pertinent minion offense passive on tree
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Apr 5, 2020, 12:01:02 PM
HEy doesnt pob work as counting dps ? :P
case im getting like 600k in there but 1.3m ingame
"
Dingping wrote:

No it doesn't...
Anything in red in pob doesn't register.
What I do is create a item with a custom mod and add something similar in its place to act as the total buff and add the item.

For instance, purposeful harbinger doesn't count in pob. So you just have to make a mod for non-curse aura effect with whatever number % u have. Once u made the item successfully it should show you +/- to dmg and what not.
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Apr 5, 2020, 12:06:12 PM
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"
Dingping wrote:

No it doesn't...
Anything in red in pob doesn't register.
What I do is create a item with a custom mod and add something similar in its place to act as the total buff and add the item.

For instance, purposeful harbinger doesn't count in pob. So you just have to make a mod for non-curse aura effect with whatever number % u have. Once u made the item successfully it should show you +/- to dmg and what not.

POB community fork version counts purposeful harbinger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info