[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
BrettLee wrote:

Increased aura effect and added lightning damage to spells and attacks are a huge waste of money and the benefits they provide far outweigh the cost. Getting actual auras on Cotb is nice, but its so expensive that its not something to worry about until you are much deeper into the build.

Your money is much better off spent on (well, buying 20% catalyst CotB) buying +2 projectile or duration implicit chest, +2 aoe/aura shield, getting vitality/mana reserve neck (which might enable you to switch back to Bated Breath for more ES and no longer require x2 small cluster jewels with mana res which eat up 3 skill points each!) and a spell crit or max frenzy charge implicit maligaro's gloves.

You should also socket your haste in your helmet for +2 levels.

wow i really appreciate your feedback across all my gear/build, thanks so much for all the tips/hints to bosot the char even further. got a +1 shield so far, and completely overlooked upgrading chest.

for the neck- doesnt alpha already have mana reserve? or you saying find one with an enchant/corrupt for more mana reserve instead of just purity of ice? and thought i needed those 2 cluster jewels to be able to fit everything - all purities (not elements), all heralds, zealotry, hatred, haste, discipline, clarity, vitality.

for the gloves- wasnt sure to make the switch to maligaros bc of the es loss

better to go for crit multi on jewels as well? think i aws loading up on icnreased spell dmg, didnt really do much btu helped with ES/chaos res
"
"
gfellows wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
@gfellows: you are missing quite a bit of mana reserve: 6% on amulet + 4% near charisma + possible Champion of the Cause anoint if you pathed to charisma. Without all that and no mana reserve enchant on the helm, your discipline is just going to cost too much with blood magic.

I would maybe use purity of fire (since you have might cluster) with blood magic and switch discipline to a normal 3 aura + enlighten setup

I followed the passive tree from the guide on ek 400% to the letter (except I have voice 7's cos i cant afford better) thanks for your advice ill keep it in mind.

The original guide is not particularly current and the general opinion on here is the crit version is superior. Just look at people tree and gear on this thread, it's going to give you massive clues.

As it's already been said, your amulet is terrible for this build and you have the wrong anoint. You need to path to charisma and anointing champion with a rmr amulet. Or at the very least try and squeeze some rmr in somewhere else, good luck with that excluding possibly conquerors efficiency.

Not enough rmr = a problem.

I'd definitely do more than keep jsuslak313'S advice in mind if I were you, its good advice.

I'm just nosing in here looking to switch over to this build, is there a PoB handy? I'm sitting on ~150ex to throw into it.
"
Truedream wrote:
How do you get 90% Physical damage reduction on this build? Is it from ascendancy?
Yes. Two things from the Ascendancies, actually.

Radiant Faith: Grants armour equal to 160% of your reserved life. We basically reserve all our life, so, bonus armour.

Unwavering Faith: Auras from your skills grant +1% Phys damage reduction.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
teknik1200 wrote:

I'm just nosing in here looking to switch over to this build, is there a PoB handy? I'm sitting on ~150ex to throw into it.

You're welcome to look at mine.

https://pastebin.com/LYe6CsvE

Edit: Oddly, if you import this pastebin, it'll say you need a bunch of strength due to the Vitality gem. However, I'm using Vitality on an amulet... so go to items, set it to no amulet, then back to the Viper Clasp, and it figures it out. :)

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on May 17, 2020, 2:17:24 AM

Just dropped this and was wondering if its good? I can run Anger if so. If not, any idea on a price to sell it? I see basic clarity is around 40x and double anger without clarity is 30ish ex. Do I just add those together?
"
Zeddzded wrote:

Just dropped this and was wondering if its good? I can run Anger if so. If not, any idea on a price to sell it? I see basic clarity is around 40x and double anger without clarity is 30ish ex. Do I just add those together?

no similar jewel on market?

it's worth couple hundred exalts, imho.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.

Hey guys, i have a question about support gems for coc cyclone arc. CoC, cyclone, arc and inspiration are mandatory, but i wonder which is the best for the last two slots. I am running inc crit strike and awakened added lightning dmg atm. My crit chance is 57 with inc crit and 35 without.

I am seeing that other people are running cold penetration or energy leech on the last slots. I dont know if this would be better than awakend added lightning or the huge increase in crit chance.
"
niratschi wrote:

Hey guys, i have a question about support gems for coc cyclone arc. CoC, cyclone, arc and inspiration are mandatory, but i wonder which is the best for the last two slots. I am running inc crit strike and awakened added lightning dmg atm. My crit chance is 57 with inc crit and 35 without.

I am seeing that other people are running cold penetration or energy leech on the last slots. I dont know if this would be better than awakend added lightning or the huge increase in crit chance.
you can run my char thru pob to see if it suits you as far as witch is better for you.... char is open ...i would give you my pob link but for some reason prob cause i dont have a clue what im doing with it lol it wont let me make a pob link just some long ass number thing which i try to shrink using pob but it wont let me for some dumb reason.....crit chance sitting in ho is 75% for cyclone with no flask buff
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 17, 2020, 4:24:12 PM
"
niratschi wrote:

hmm did you factor in your diamond flask where your crit chance is lucky as well as your Wrath effect from watcher's eye?

You might wanna switch your boots to something else with tailwind mod as well.

take a look at my char i'm running cyclone coc arc and i'm done with my build.
@gfellows: reading the OP again, it seems like he may have never actually created the build he described, or could just plain be mistaken when he said you'd have enough life reserved with your current set up. His POB with 400% doesn't match anything he described so it's hard to tell without having the full gear in-game and I am far too lazy to do all the math.

Just get more jewels with rmr or an amulet with rmr and it will solve all your problems. Use conqueror's efficiency jewel (probably instead of that crap rare jewel you have mid-right)

Also, remove Leadership. You get 400% increased aura effect from Purposeful. 6% more is meaningless and that skill point is better suited elsewhere (another mistake from OP)
Last edited by jsuslak313 on May 17, 2020, 11:25:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info