[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
malebranche wrote:
Make sure to turn off "auto-equip" once you have OWN installed.

Underrated advice ... took me (as a newbie) so long to find out my character had equipped some white stick...

Thanks!

I have looked at various builds that have posted in this thread and some are slayers and others gladiators. Any advice on when to pick slayer instead of gladiator?

Also is there a recommended order of ascendencies?
https://pastebin.com/UTFgv1wH

hi can some1 help me with setting up the pob , im not sure what to tick and what not, and also check out my build is it tanky enough without losing much dps ?
Slayer will give you more AoE and possibly slightly more damage, but is significantly less tanky.

Gladiator has enough damage to easily do everything in the game and will be much safer, but the reduced AoE will impact your mapping speed. I'd say for beginners, Glad is clearly better. For more experienced players, you'll have to make your own choice based on your preferred playstyle and game goals. If you wanna boss and do hard content, I'd say Glad personally - you can complete 20/20 simulacrums at much lower investment than a Slayer could.

Ascendancy order is Arena Challenger, Painforged, Versatile Combatant, Violent Retaliation.

Ataya - fluid motion with the corrupt for your current build, yes. It's an easy and relatively inexpensive upgrade that helps with plenty of harder content - DoTs are our most deadly thing, so it's useful to help patch a hole in our defenses to eliminate Corrupted Blood.
Edit to add - Chaos res is luxury, but it's damn useful luxury. I am very scared of the mod "monster damage always poisons" and swap out a flask for it, and Al-Hezmin is easily the most dangerous conqueror for me.

Vellysta - I'd help, but I'm getting a 302 error when I try to import because Pastebin wants a captcha for your paste. Normally you wanna be in Blood Stance, Infusion Active, 50 Banner Stages, Enemy is Shaper/Guardian, then Challenger Charges checked. Based on your gear there might be some other things, and "blocked a hit from a unique in the past 10s" is usually used when people are calculating their peak DPS but it's not super reliable if you're dodging well, depending on the boss.
Last edited by malebranche on May 2, 2020, 8:29:55 PM
Thanks for the ascendencies order.

Anyone care to take a look at my (beginner) gear and tell me what I desperately should upgrade or where I am doing something wrong? Thanks!

Edit: someone gave me this for a fair price, just need to get my res sorted out before switching

Also:
1) how do you guys deal with phys reflection!?
2) what pantheons do people run?
Last edited by justdeezy on May 3, 2020, 5:28:58 AM
"
justdeezy wrote:
Thanks for the ascendencies order.

Anyone care to take a look at my (beginner) gear and tell me what I desperately should upgrade or where I am doing something wrong? Thanks!

Edit: someone gave me this for a fair price, just need to get my res sorted out before switching

Also:
1) how do you guys deal with phys reflection!?
2) what pantheons do people run?

You should use an Astramentis (You gain ~3% on both life and DPS) instead of this rare amulet. Up to 139 all attributes is better than 38 all attribute + 62 dex and 9% dex. Try to get -3 mana on both rings so your cyclone can be completely free. If you need the craft you can either whisper me in game or farm/purchase Eleron's veiled rings. Ideally is to have -8 mana on a single ring with a lot of resist.

As for Pantheon, I run Arakaali and Shakari
Last edited by Cynically on May 3, 2020, 7:26:51 AM
Thanks, did a few minor changes.

Ingame it tells me I have about 500k DPS with Cyclone and I am below 1k Dex - not sure if thats too low for the "normal" tree?

Can someone tell me how I can improve:

https://pastebin.com/8VF3SBrg

Last edited by justdeezy on May 3, 2020, 6:26:56 PM
"
justdeezy wrote:
Thanks, did a few minor changes.

Ingame it tells me I have about 500k DPS with Cyclone and I am below 1k Dex - not sure if thats too low for the "normal" tree?

Can someone tell me how I can improve:

https://pastebin.com/8VF3SBrg

Don't pay too much attention to the in game tooltip, it doesnt take into account a WHOLE bunch of things.

Come here just to say we can use this weapon to clearspeed and its freaking broken.

Im thinkin what should be my next build upgrades. Ive got all my gems 20, and none awakened, what i should go for?

PD: ok i cant post my ítems, im talkinb about the dancing dervish reaver sword
I just switched to this build one week back and first of all I have to say that I really love it. Thanks for all the effort on making this build guide.

I have jumped more or less directly into the split personality variant and the damage is really nice - currently sitting on 25m Shaper DPS in POB Fork (https://pastebin.com/bhyF6TNN). I am currently running with 2 clusters and not sure about where to go from here - got around 70ex to invest.

I am rather starved on passive points as I dont want to drop Vaal Pact or any of the life nodes. Even though I would love to include a Megalomaniac i have in my stash with Deep Cuts and Unspeakable Gifts (=10% for enemies to explode for 25% of their max life as chaos). I think those explosions might be a nice addon to clear speed,´. But still - i am open to any advice on how to improve for both - offense or defense.

I do feel a bit squishy and die rather often - thats why i havent made it further than level 94 so far. But I have to admit thats mainly happening when i really juice up the maps and try to go for 70+ simulacrum splinters.

As its my first time running a cyclone build it would be great if any of you can advise improvements. What I have on my radar so far but nothing decided:
- Craft new Helmet with better Enchant and Elder-Mod for -Phys to Nearby Enemies + Dex
- Get a corrupted Wildwrap with +1 Socketed Gems > Inc Damage
- Corrupted Cyplopean Coil with Inc. Dex - but that thing is 20+ ex

I'd highly appreciate If someone can have a look at my setup. I think I also should increase my block...

And regarding the Dancing Dervish discussion - I have to admit its a bit of a hassle when the rampage drops and you need to be careful as you are really squishy until it picks up again. But the general playstyle with rampage is so much fun. And not to forget the socketed support gems (that dont need to be linked!) apply to the manifest, so you get culling strike, blind, wither, etc for free besides the rampage bonuses when your dervishes are dancing around. Also nice QoL as i added Portal gems in there.
Last edited by KamiKapse_ on May 4, 2020, 5:38:46 PM
So should i Bother getting split personality dex/str? or just get dex/life? we lose roughly half the life but its also half the price just not sure if that health is worth 1.5 more exa.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info