[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

After falling in love with block i gave this build a try and its butter smooth

P.S. Reflect cant touch us with a warlord chest :)
Hi. Respecked today in hope I will survive longer but its not
better as normal cyclone gladi with sword :/
Becouse of so much loss in resists I had to reroll -15 mana whats rly
imba for cyclone.
Will give this build a try some days more (to the next Sirus spawn).

My stats with flasks are 79% block, 65% evade and just 5,3k life couse I miss 2 jews with dex+life

"

If you so nice please chek my tree, couse I dont know where to spend some points.
Last edited by Wladyka on Mar 28, 2020, 11:11:01 AM
"
drigorin wrote:
Thank you for the reply! Just want question, what's the absolutely best cluster jewels for this build? Or do I just follow yours

The most cost efficient for the large cluster jewel is an 8 passive %increased attack damage cluster jewel, with the notable Deep Cuts (extremely good), and either fuel the fight or Drive the Destruction. Fuel the Fight gives mana sustain. If you don't need mana sustain grab Drive the Destruction, which increases the amount you can leech per second, which helps you recover quickly against bosses and hits from delirium. It also needs an open jewel socket. If you want to spend more money and get a better one, get the first two and a jewel socket and then try to get a third passive which can be either Devastator or Feed the Fury. Feed the Fury is a surprisingly quite massive DPS gain. Devastator is good QoL, giving you significantly better clear, and it feels AMAZING in delirium encounters.

For your medium jewel, I prefer aura effect, with Master of Command, Replenishing Presence, and a jewel socket. The other option is an area damage jewel with Towering Threat and Assert Dominance (with a jewel socket of course). This gives some more AoE and life, but a small loss on damage and QoL, as you have less unreserved mana without Master of Command.

For your small jewel, you of course want One with Nothing.
Last edited by Arcayn13 on Mar 28, 2020, 1:21:07 PM
"
Wladyka wrote:
Hi. Respecked today in hope I will survive longer but its not
better as normal cyclone gladi with sword :/
Becouse of so much loss in resists I had to reroll -15 mana whats rly
imba for cyclone.
Will give this build a try some days more (to the next Sirus spawn).

My stats with flasks are 79% block, 65% evade and just 5,3k life couse I miss 2 jews with dex+life

"

If you so nice please chek my tree, couse I dont know where to spend some points.

Looking at your build, it's looking good. Your gear is honestly insane. The only thing I see is you may have over indexed into res on the tree, and there's some pathing that is worth changing because of that. I'm gonna see if I can get your build into PoB, and if it works I'll post an updated tree for you in 20 mins.
Last edited by Arcayn13 on Mar 28, 2020, 1:29:53 PM
:) ok and thx in advance
"
Wladyka wrote:

https://pastebin.com/LAC26nFG here you go.

A quick summary of changes:

You over indexed into res on the tree. Were 40% over the cap for both fire and cold res. I removed 5 points of res nodes, and changed your pathing to conserve more points of travel, which were now unnecessary due to the removed nodes.

This left you with some extra points, which were invested in mostly in life, pathing into the evasion and life wheel by Ranger. I also filled out the scion life wheel.

Jewels were updated. You now only have 2 normal jewel sockets to fill. 2 extra 3 points clusters are saved and some damage is gained by not needing mana leech on tree and having it on your jewel instead. A jewel with 12+ dex, mana leech, and 14%+ lightning res is only a few chaos. The mana leech and lightning res both save us points, as lightning is your only uncapped res after speccing out of the 5 unnecessary res nodes. For your other jewel, aim for %increased life, global phys, Dex, and dex/str hybrid.

Large cluster jewel has been changed. 2 socket jewels are unnecessary for this build, and a third notable is much better. It can be quite expensive, but if you can get either Feed the Fury or Drive the Destruction as a third passive onto that wheel it is a major upgrade. Feed the Fury will give you more damage. Drive the destruction would increase your max leech per second up to around 1300, leaving you a bit tankier.

This leaves you still with capped block, but now with 6k life, 69% evade, and 3.5 mil dps (or 3 mil if you go into the boss without Frenzy charges up).

This should be able to cruise through nearly all content. 3.5m dps is just as much dps as many squishy characters get (hollow palm and impale are both kinda broken lol) and TONS more than nearly any other tanky character can get. The only enemies which should give you trouble are ones with chaos ground degens, such as Al-Hezmin. My recommendation for dealing with Al-Hezmin is to drop one of your flasks for an Amethyst Flask while doing maps with his mobs or fighting him.
Last edited by Arcayn13 on Mar 28, 2020, 2:06:53 PM
"
Arcayn13 wrote:
"
Wladyka wrote:

https://pastebin.com/LAC26nFG here you go.

A quick summary of changes:

You over indexed into res on the tree. Were 40% over the cap for both fire and cold res. I removed 5 points of res nodes, and changed your pathing to conserve more points of travel, which were now unnecessary due to the removed nodes.

This left you with some extra points, which were invested in mostly in life, pathing into the evasion and life wheel by Ranger. I also filled out the scion life wheel.

Jewels were updated. You now only have 2 normal jewel sockets to fill. 2 extra 3 points clusters are saved and some damage is gained by not needing mana leech on tree and having it on your jewel instead. A jewel with 12+ dex, mana leech, and 14%+ lightning res is only a few chaos. The mana leech and lightning res both save us points, as lightning is your only uncapped res after speccing out of the 5 unnecessary res nodes. For your other jewel, aim for %increased life, global phys, Dex, and dex/str hybrid.

Large cluster jewel has been changed. 2 socket jewels are unnecessary for this build, and a third notable is much better. It can be quite expensive, but if you can get either Feed the Fury or Drive the Destruction as a third passive onto that wheel it is a major upgrade. Feed the Fury will give you more damage. Drive the destruction would increase your max leech per second up to around 1300, leaving you a bit tankier.

This leaves you still with capped block, but now with 6k life, 69% evade, and 3.5 mil dps (or 3 mil if you go into the boss without Frenzy charges up).

This should be able to cruise through nearly all content. 3.5m dps is just as much dps as many squishy characters get (hollow palm and impale are both kinda broken lol) and TONS more than nearly any other tanky character can get. The only enemies which should give you trouble are ones with chaos ground degens, such as Al-Hezmin. My recommendation for dealing with Al-Hezmin is to drop one of your flasks for an Amethyst Flask while doing maps with his mobs or fighting him.

o.k looks nice.
5683 hp
79% block
63% evade in tool tip
resis are ok ( I will try to get the jewels )

It will be little trouble to get such large jewel )) but I will try
to alt one and report how is it.

thx for you attention and work for this build *TOP*
Last edited by Wladyka on Mar 28, 2020, 3:05:06 PM
"
Wladyka wrote:

It will be little trouble to get such large jewel )) but I will try
to alt one and report how is it.

The large cluster jewel i outlined is not strictly necessary. Your current one is fine, it's just not min maxed. Min max would be getting a third notable. The other changes on the other hand are just overall really good. You should definitely change the passive tree and get those normal jewels.
I've been looking to try a new build and this looks really interesting. I really want something with good survivability because the other builds i've tried get creamed in T16 Delirium and Simulacrum unless you have 10ex+. How does this one do? Does it need 10ex+?
Only level 34 but Hollow Palm makes leveling a joke. It's ridiculous.

What order do you recommend to take ascendancies? I was thinking Arena Challenger, Painforged, Versatile Combatant then finish up with Violent Retaliation. Figured the movement speed is probably more helpful early on then the block chance, being that we're not stacking block yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info