GGPK Defragmenter

"
Zonicz wrote:
is this tool still useful to improve how the game runs?

Yes.
last time I tried to run it again, it didn't work, suppose I should try this:
"
If that fails, drag and drop the Content.ggpk from your Path of Exile folder on it.

However I'll wait for 2.0 for that. The current exe should work with 2.0, shouldn't it?
"
Schezza wrote:
The current exe should work with 2.0, shouldn't it?

I haven't really tried it, but I believe it should.

The biggest thing to check with running however is to make sure it's in the PoE folder and you run it as administrator.
Is the use of this tool still allowed by GGG ?
Because i know the ban policy when you modify game files.
I'd like to know if it is considered as modifying game files or not.
As this thread is directly linked in the consolidated FAQ, and that
developpers recommend to use it (in the first pages), i think it should
be allowed, does it ?
Thx in advance
IGN: HeistTotemArcer
The GGPK defragmenter isn't modifying the game files as such, and so it's completely fine to use. :)
Thanks a lot Brian :)
IGN: HeistTotemArcer
Guys this is ... amazing!
I can't express how awesome this is and how grateful i am! I only regret that i haven't found out about this earlier!
It reduced my loading times by more than 50% ... and no more FPS spikes going down to 0 .. no more stutter ... the game runs smoothly as it should!

I do have one question guys... how often do you use the defragmenter? Once a day? Once a week? Once a month?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
When I try to run this, it says it is incompatible with the version of windows i'm running?

I'm on windows 7 64bit.
Last edited by DayOldHateXS on Jul 13, 2015, 10:35:10 PM
Strange , i'm with Win 7 64bit too but i don't have such problems.
You are using this one right ?

"
Zoxc wrote:
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
also can't run on win 7 x64. Write only compatable with x32 ((
IGN: Aqur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info