3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

Hi! Been following the guide for sometime now and I'm having a blast! Question, which Pantheon suits for us? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!! :)
"
pogaboy wrote:
Hi! Been following the guide for sometime now and I'm having a blast! Question, which Pantheon suits for us? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!! :)

Glad it's been working out for you. For Pantheons, I've mostly use the reduced chaos damage/DoT taken ones because getting Chaos res has been difficult with our other needs
Hi there. Switched to your build this evening and will give it a try. Thanks for your guide and patience by helping others out.

I read the last 10? Pages here. Tenacity is a bit expansive for me atm, can you suggest another anoint? Thanks and good night
This build looks interesting. I'm just wondering where the 12-20m dps comes from because pob only says 5.6m shaper dps?
Big thanks to you for this amazing build. I'm playing your Build since a few days and it feels really good!

I had some problems with mana sustaining. So I rerolled my jewel for that mana reduce. Now cyclone only costs 1 mana. Crafting these cluster jewel with harvest is so easy.

I also switched in dash as movement speed and droped the curse. My gear is cheap, I don't have dex on rings or on my helmet, but damage is huge!
Great build guide!

I was going to level a new Marauder character to try this out but as someone who has never leveled one before, any hints or tips about skills/gear to go with for leveling with this build in mind?

I already have a high level char so can probably buy some leveling gear if needed.
Sorry for the late reply.

Lucidity is a really good annoint until you get the gear and tenacity.

Leveling a marauder is a bit of a pain, but with harvest, just use a slam skill or cyclone with OP weapons until you can get the jewel. otherwise, One with Nothing will carry you easily through leveling.
Big thanks to you for this amazing build. I'm playing your Build since a few days and it feels really good!

I had some problems with mana sustaining. So I rerolled my jewel for that mana reduce. Now cyclone only costs 1 mana. Crafting these cluster jewel with harvest is so easy.

I also switched in dash as movement skill and droped the curse. The damage is extrem good and survivability is good too.

I don't have that passive which generates endurance charges, but I'm super happy with my larger cluster jewel, so I keep it as it is.

Just one question : should I use imbalanced guard keystone? I don't wear an +armor item. I only use my flask which gives me 4k armor.
Last edited by OberstGruber on Jul 21, 2020, 5:41:20 PM
"
OberstGruber wrote:

I also switched in dash as movement skill and droped the curse. The damage is extrem good and survivability is good too.

I don't have that passive which generates endurance charges, but I'm super happy with my larger cluster jewel, so I keep it as it is.

Just one question : should I use imbalanced guard keystone? I don't wear an +armor item. I only use my flask which gives me 4k armor.

Yeah, mana was an issue until I got max reduced mana rings.
For imbalanced guard, it depends. It only costs 1 point for our tree, so it's very low cost, but if you literally have no armor, then it won't be doing much for you. However, even with just the flask and *some* other armor source, it will help quite a bit against smaller mob hits which might otherwise sneak in and one-shot you. It's not going to help against red tier bosses either way, but I think it will vs normal mobs. I would just throw a spare point there if you don't need it to get to another good notable.
Thanks, I'm gonna keep it. I also switched my small cluster jewel to enduring focus which add 3 enduring charges. Feels more tanky now.
Sitting on 6.3k life and have to say that harvest is a really good league.

You can craft great gear by yourself. Normally I would have bought all my gear because crafting is very expensive.

You can easily get great cluster jewels by augmenting mods. And I'm so proud of my helmet. I bought the helm with all three suffixes for 5 chaos orbs (without life) . Removed all prefixes with harvest crafting and added easily life because there are only two life rolls possible when all suffix are used. Synthesised some extra res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info