3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
Elmigo69 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/ktWigYSt this upgraded pob show absurd number with 14000+ life and over 50 million dps, is there any error?

I think that's an error between the community fork and the regular PoB; I noticed the split personalities were double counting there.

Here is an updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/wwRHm8Kg

Thank you for the reply - Another question is concerning imbalanced guard, the double armor seem not to be calculated - The question is, does it cancel the benefit from fortify? trying to fit pulverize instead but wondering if it will lower my physical damage mitigation
"
Elmigo69 wrote:
"
Kroughfire wrote:

Thank you for the reply - Another question is concerning imbalanced guard, the double armor seem not to be calculated - The question is, does it cancel the benefit from fortify? trying to fit pulverize instead but wondering if it will lower my physical damage mitigation

No, imbalanced guard has no impact on fortify. If you want pulverize for clear, you can drop melee phys or something else, but for bossing, the set up in the guide is probably ideal. The lack of sockets really hurt options to put fortify somewhere else
"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
Elmigo69 wrote:
"
Kroughfire wrote:

No, imbalanced guard has no impact on fortify. If you want pulverize for clear, you can drop melee phys or something else, but for bossing, the set up in the guide is probably ideal. The lack of sockets really hurt options to put fortify somewhere else

ok. Thank you for the reply. I will probably fit an unset ring to get flame dash as a mobility skill ^^
Thanks for sharing this build.
With a investment ~4 ex (3 ex One with Nothing jewel) I got 10M dps (6 linked chest by myselft with ~100fuse). I puchased bases for other jewels and crafted it. Now I'm like 12/13M dps and I don't think I need to push further.

Sirus from Awakening level 4-7 is a joke.
Shaper is a joke (if you dont die from transition phase celestial portal guy).
Elder is a double joke.
Every T16 boss is a joke.

I'm very happy with that build, because my previous 2 league starters were facepalm joke.

Now I'm finishing atlas and everything is like on cheat mode. You can die (I have like 5.8kHP) but its rather rare and related with degen/dots.
hellO! why does the pob provided have 2 weapons and a glove equiped?

"
xdagg3t wrote:
hellO! why does the pob provided have 2 weapons and a glove equiped?

To mimic the dual wielding bonus and allow for dual wielding nodes from the tree to apply. It's possible that One with Nothing was patching to account for this in PoB already, but I'm not sure.
The weapons themselves shouldn't throw off numbers at all.
Hey can anyone say me how i can craft the Cluster Jewels ?.
ing: Hannnneees
Good Guide.

One thing I would add is explaining to newer players how armour works though, as pob generally doesn't accurately represent physical Damage reduction when it comes to armour.

Armour to reduce a hit by 50% reduction through purely armor, u need 10x the amount of armour of the hit. So to Reduce a 2k hit by 50%, you would need 20k armour to reduce it to 1k.
This might be a stupid question but: can I get into red maps without One with nothing?
"
nico5051 wrote:
This might be a stupid question but: can I get into red maps without One with nothing?

You certainly could. The build functions find as just any other melee build until you get the jewel and respec out of axe or sword nodes near marauder to go to the assassin area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info