3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
YummyGummys wrote:
"
ChocoPuddin wrote:
With the rage loss enchant, rage loss begins at 3 undoubtedly, just refer to the actual skill description in game. I just brought one to test and confirmed it.

As for factoring in the "void" period, just follow a simple formula since PoB does not factor increased duration mods to anything. For the sake of calculation lets just assume the following (rounded):

-Berserk duration:
Increased Buff Effect - 15 Seconds
Decreased Rage Loss - 30 Seconds
-Treat Berserk as a DMG source:
Increased Buff Effect - 130% DMG
Decreased Rage Loss - 100% DMG
-Both Share a 5 second CD "Void" phase with 0% DMG after buff expires

Now the Formula to calculate the damage difference over an extended period of time: Avg Dmg per Sec = Buff Uptime(Total Duration - Buff Downtime)*DMG Percentage / Total Duration.

Using 700 seconds as the duration as they both fit into it perfectly:

Increased Buff Effect - Avg Dmg per sec = (700 - 175) * 130% / 700 = 97.5% DMG per second

Decreased Rage Loss - Avg Dmg per sec = (700 - 100) * 100% / 700 = 85.7% DMG per second

Increased Buff Effect has a ~11.8% Higher average damage compared to the Decreased Rage Loss enchant.

With that said, you are pretty much choosing between ~11.8% of extra Dmg Per Sec or 75 seconds more Berserk uptime in this scenario. Of course feel free to input exact calculations, including in fury generation, etc to get a even better sense of the differences, this is more of a quick example of how the "void" phase affects Dmg calculation.

As for QoL, I am simply referring to not having to worry about activating berserk as often and having a longer avg duration on the huge movement speed bonus from Berserk which could be quite useful when dealing with general mapping or simulacrum that doesn't require as high of a damage output.

Even though this is quite a rough estimation, I love how you illustrated the benefits of both enchantments. That was the point I was trying to get across but you clearly emphasized it better than me :)

The QoL from the rage loss enchant helps tremendously for speed clearing maps and especially simulacrum. I was already breezing through all contents with the damage I have and sacrificing a few Mil DPS to make mapping that much smoother is a preferred choice for me. For those who feel like they are lacking damage, definitely feel free to use the increased buff enchant instead until you feel like you have enough Dmg and would like to trade some off for increased QoL.

Great and fun build overall but it lacks in certain area so I parted with the build to try something else and to see if I want to continue this next league. General Map clear is great but not amazing due to lack of AoE and mob clearing capabilities even with pulverize support compared to other builds. Also for those who love using HH, this is not exactly a HH optimized build even though you can force one in. The build I am trying now fixes all these problem, currently with about 300~ increased AoE (near-full screen cyc) and 375%+ Movement speed making it a zoom zoom build. With Savior I have 3 mega-sized cyclones spinning around at all times which is aesthetically pleasing. It also have more than sufficient damage to clear all contents really quickly, but lets save the other details for another time :)

That sounds like an interesting new build you got going there! I am also shifting my build around, thinking of turning my IceShot build into a dex-stacking version. Still in the works but hopefully it turns out like how I am imagining it to be haha.
"
That sounds like an interesting new build you got going there! I am also shifting my build around, thinking of turning my IceShot build into a dex-stacking version. Still in the works but hopefully it turns out like how I am imagining it to be haha.

I have a Brutal Restraint with 25% dex in the ranger area if you're looking for a jewel. Trying to get rid of it. :)

Hi, i'm new to cyclone and trying it out to possibly start with this build in 3.11 harvest.
i was just wondering about supports: infused channeling vs faster attacks, because in your gear you use both (FA in wrap, ICh in your crafted armour). i thought that faster attacks possibly is not doing much because its just ~35% AS added on top of the speed the build has anyway and the 300% Cyclone has - so probably well below 10% increased damage overall. maybe someone can shed some light on that before i color my wildwrap.

regards and nice build, thanks for sharing.
"
i_am_Blue wrote:
Hi, i'm new to cyclone and trying it out to possibly start with this build in 3.11 harvest.
i was just wondering about supports: infused channeling vs faster attacks, because in your gear you use both (FA in wrap, ICh in your crafted armour). i thought that faster attacks possibly is not doing much because its just ~35% AS added on top of the speed the build has anyway and the 300% Cyclone has - so probably well below 10% increased damage overall. maybe someone can shed some light on that before i color my wildwrap.

regards and nice build, thanks for sharing.

Hi! Hopefully we don't get nerfed too badly. Faster attacks was a placeholder in my wildwrap because I couldn't get the 4 off colors I needed. Infused channeling is definitely superior.
restore 20 rage per 1 war cry rip?
"
ShineLoot wrote:
restore 20 rage per 1 war cry rip?

Yes, the rage warcry stacking version is very dead, but my original guide picks up the pieces just fine. I updated the PoB for Harvest.

There are some very interesting changes: we lose 30% damage, but get an 11sec berserk without any extra investment. Also, there are tons more tree options, and in general, our defensive layering was buffed more than Terry Crews.
greetings, when I try to enter the updated pastebin I get an error
"
ultrajala wrote:
greetings, when I try to enter the updated pastebin I get an error

Are you using the community fork? The official pob hasn't been updated yet, so you'll have to use the community version
https://pastebin.com/ktWigYSt this upgraded pob show absurd number with 14000+ life and over 50 million dps, is there any error?
"
Elmigo69 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/ktWigYSt this upgraded pob show absurd number with 14000+ life and over 50 million dps, is there any error?

I think that's an error between the community fork and the regular PoB; I noticed the split personalities were double counting there.

Here is an updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/wwRHm8Kg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info