Season One, Race Event 69: 1 Week Party

Just died to apparently fixed loading screen death. fuck this 1 week is over for me already. sort it out.
IGN QDuffQ
Usually those darned Rhoa charge in for the kill. I had to chase after this oddball one and nearly died in the process!
"
Progammer wrote:
"
Vabtoo wrote:
A shame this wasn't a one week solo race, considering we already had a 1 week party.
Would be far more challenging. Party tends to be easy mode!

Who want to solo for the entirety of 1 week ?? such masochist!!

Guess I must be a pretty awesome masochist to of solo'd for more then a week :p
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
RIP GurgleMcBurgle.

#1st place guy through soloing (I think), but he is no more.
"
pennyyy wrote:

lol sunsfan fans
Going to pass. Not poopsocking for basically no reward.
Spoiler

How can it be? I saw it 2 times...
WTS 4Ls

PM me if i win!

IGN: BeshSpeshFP
i just loaded into death in the 1 week race

complete bullshit

I took a tp and i heard some noise while the load screen was still up then when the screen finally changed to my character, i was at <10% hp and died.

I didn't click any buttons or anything to braek the immunity. My group said i was just standing there for a while, even though i was at load screen? thats fucked up
this would have been far more interesting with turbo or with some other properties, considering already we had 1 week party race, this race only proves who is the biggest no life guy,i dont think fun or challenge included in this,because most of us already past these roads,nothing new and interesting
nevertheless you are doing very good job, keep the good work up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info