Season One, Race Event 69: 1 Week Party

So close...and yet so far away.

Missed about a total of 3 days but still got 68 and 95%.
Default: Nagarashi
HC: MrsNagarashi or Nagarashi_JrJr
Last edited by Nagarashi on Mar 31, 2013, 5:12:42 PM
I forgot how many points I had before the race,

so how do I check how many points I've gained for this race?

I'm 75 so it's 10pt for reaching lvl75 plus 5pt for top 200?
Not a bad race for me, sadly didn't have the power to get lvl 80 / top 50 but I am still happy with my 78. Played solo with selffound gear [but I sold items for orbs to craft some gears] till level 75 when I partied a few times on map to get out of boring solo world. Ele cleave marauder. Final stats:

HP: [With Auras: 4454] / 4812
Cleave 4 Link DPS: 5825
Dual Strike 4 Link DPS: 7902
Armor: 6612 without Flask
Resists: 83% All -60% Chaos

Best luck drop:

Made me able to run 6 auras: Wrath, Anger, Grace, Determination, Haste/Vitality, Purity

The Gears of War:

Hope for more week races that is a really good fun to take part in instead of grinding slow levels on main chars :)

Fun Fact #1: Found 3x GMP in one Map [Dunes]
Fun Fact #2: Found 2x GMP from one magic mobs group [Ledge]
Fun Fact #3: Took me 21 minutes to solo Merci Vaal. Been left on 38 HP after rock combo.
Last edited by Kazooya on Mar 31, 2013, 5:13:48 PM
Was a fun race! Never expected to get rank 1, as we had a really bad start with a group we kinda made on the spot and didnt have much organization or plans, after some people died and some fell behind because of early sleep i joined up with nugiyen and them and we had 2 groups running most of the time, we started pushing hard the last couple of days and had pretty good map RNG the last 2 days so i decied not to sleep and try for rank 1 as Bzmode and nihilism was too tired and went to sleep so i could snatch it ;)

Gear:
Spoiler

Build:

Was planning on going dual spork totem with double curse, but as i got close to dual totem i figured id be bored of that fast and didnt do it and just went with a simple FP and a single spork totem, so my build is abit messed up and kinda just made it as i went along so its abit weird, will prolly have to buy some regrets to fix it up abit.

Fun race, alot more competition this time then the last 1 week race! looking forward to the next one.
Last edited by Prozon on Mar 31, 2013, 5:55:28 PM
gg was fun.

Think our group had some of the best gear because we were running 250+rarity with culling on our curser.

too lazy to link gear but ended up with 4.7kx3 dps on my 20%Q freeze pulse and 5.5k life and capped allres with 45 chaos res.
Last edited by Hailo on Mar 31, 2013, 7:22:49 PM
First race and had quite some fun.

Was a bit unlucky with drops (Normal 1 alch 1 fusing in act 3) and I had quite some issues finding groups in a2 merciless for quests (bandits with shit gear ewwww).

Had great fun mapping tho at the end, even tho we had some casualties :(

Going to give it another shot next time again!
Fun race, GG teams who were competing near the top, you made it truly an enjoyable experience. Hopefully no hard feelings regarding the "trolling" in the race ^^. All in all, competition was pretty active this time around.

I definitely appreciate the higher point yield for the 1 week race, makes it a bit more worth while, even if you can still get more points doing the shorter races.

As for the negatives, I really wish the instance crash issue would be addressed more quickly. In a game where an entire week of playing can literally be decided on a single map being done, crashing in such a map is catastrophic and can be very costly, both in terms of currency and time.

tl;dr had fun, fix map instance stability plz
"
fastingjump wrote:
Fun race, GG teams who were competing near the top, you made it truly an enjoyable experience. Hopefully no hard feelings regarding the "trolling" in the race ^^. All in all, competition was pretty active this time around.

I definitely appreciate the higher point yield for the 1 week race, makes it a bit more worth while, even if you can still get more points doing the shorter races.

As for the negatives, I really wish the instance crash issue would be addressed more quickly. In a game where an entire week of playing can literally be decided on a single map being done, crashing in such a map is catastrophic and can be very costly, both in terms of currency and time.

Agreed, though I think all teams lost a few high level maps
"
Hailo wrote:
"
fastingjump wrote:

Agreed, though I think all teams lost a few high level maps

RIP Precinct, LVL 77 map :(

but yes, obviously a lot of teams have lost maps, which is why I think it should be addressed as soon as possible as I do not think the issue should be a factor in the race.
ended up #279. I kinda stopped playing friday when I reached #250 (level 60-63).
I think GGG should adjust the rewards in the lower ladder, I wasn't really compelled to push forward. #200 was 4 levels higher than me and I thought it was too much risk so... I farmed a bit fellshrines to not fall too much behind, and that's it.
Some people above me died, that's why I still have a "decent" rank.
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info