Season One, Race Event 69: 1 Week Party

Nice rewards!
However, can't wait for a one week solo with trade disable
IGN: Gonorreitor
Any info to be had on the new support gems before this goes live, or is that information exclusive to testers?

Doubt that it will change my plans but would hate finding out that it would have.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
A suggestion:

Levels 50-59: 1 reward point
IGN: Cast_On_Queue
Is trading and trade channel up in this competition? Will affect quite a lot which char will make. Haven't been playing any races yet, but this sounds like a lot of fun
ign: Steelrasp
What? No turbo ancestral bloodmagic 1 week solo race?

I am dissapoint
ign : ironicobject / ironobject
"
Vabtoo wrote:
A shame this wasn't a one week solo race, considering we already had a 1 week party.
Would be far more challenging. Party tends to be easy mode!

Very few people know how to solo end game.

No calibration for it either.

I wish this was a solo race, not a party race.

But either way, one week races are fun ways to make alts, and get points for it. Even though solo players have a 0% chance of getting a demi god.

(E)IMO - Solo / Trade disabled is more legit, people actually play the game, instead of other people/trade. Or farm as a group, while a bunch of your followers/friends, spoon feed you currency for free. Wish i had that many friends.

Last edited by chronosoul on Mar 22, 2013, 3:07:40 PM
Super excited for this! It's hard to fit the 1-3 hour races into my schedule but the one week races give me flexibility. Love these ladder-ish type races! Keep the good work GGG!
Killin' is business, and business is good!
Points for reaching a certain level makes this more appealing. We would also need that 1 point level reward though.
The rewards are totally NOT worth it...

4 points for... 20 hours of "work"?
Just play one 1-2 hour solo race and get the same or more points, lol.

GGG really needs to step up the rewards, races are already dying if you look ar the number of participants.
1 WEEK RACE TIEM BABY YEEAAAAAHH!!!! WHOOOOOO!!

I'm going to be doing the "WoMAN-Mode" challenge for this race:

-I cannot use any melee skills or melee weapons.
-I must trade at least once every hour and cannot use items that are self-found.
-I have to party the entire time.
-I must try to ninja every item that drops, even if it's not valuable.

Yes, I AM that hardcore. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info