Season One, Race Event 67: 1 Hour Lethal Solo

That was tons of fun. Died 5 times :D
The last death was 10 seconds before the end (ledge archers).
Waiting for more of these.
Good Race, couldn't find any move speed or quicksilvers =/

IGN : Sunegard

I dislike this race mode. Everything stuns you(desynch) and you get 1-3 shot by everything.
This only shows how unbalanced melee vs caster and ranged is.
This feels like playing Inferno in D3. Sure you can do it if you play ranged and try many times. But if you get hit 2-3 times you die.

There is a huge difference between Challenging and total unreasonable.

It went like this:
Get first shadow--->See many rips get to hillock get 2 shot because frozen
Second mule--->Dance with hillock ok gems acquired.
Real Templar--->Gets stunned desync dead
Goes Ranger--->Does fine till flats runs into fervor oozback horde

Several Templar caster attempts:
Most of them died either in Strand being stunned and getting desync or path finding and desync.
/oos oh great.
3 Characters made it to flats meet oozeback with 60% HP->restart
Frozen before entering lower-->restart
Getting stunned by stones in Terraces-->Desync-->Restart

You can create Players Have CI and Eldricht battery, thats almost the same effect.

You could start in act2 as well, I think my level 1 fillers survived 1-2 hits from act2 mobs.

The only way this mode can survive are following:
1.Heavily Reduce density so the max pack size is 5. Bosses besides Hillock only to 100% more damage total, so 25% each.

2. Change it to Mobs do 50% more damage and add 50% random elemental damage. This would at last change it to 4-5 hits and give all characters Unwavering Stance.

3. Create Lethal Party Races only.

So much fun, nice change of pace from the other races. Rewards should have been tweaked though.
Lvl 8 mara, took me 20 mins to die on my GS mara and figure out you're either ranged or dead...
will definelty do much better next one know that I know melee is bs even for 1h races. Had no int ammy at any lvl to upgrade fp/fireball. Had no tribal maul in shop at 8 either... meh

Last edited by MyH4o on Mar 24, 2013, 8:14:50 AM
bleh with my drops i should have gotten demi >_> guess i failed and had bad luck with maps in the end aswell couldnt find any monster in upper prison :<
still my best with #2 duelist yet

Haha, didn't expect this too be this hard, 9th marauder for my first 1h race, guess that's not too bad. Once I killed Hillock I realized melee wasn't the way to go so quickly muled a witch for ranged spells.

Seeing all the Death-News in Chat in the first Minutes, the 'lethal' really was no Joke ;)

OMG is this brutal & crazy & fun ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Most fun ever
First died in first zone, oneshooted from a random crustacean LOL

After that, managed to reach ledge somehow and farmed till level 10

Keep more of these events, cant wait to 2 hours lethal turbo LOL

Ofc always solo!

"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
Seeing all the Death-News in Chat in the first Minutes, the 'lethal' really was no Joke ;)

OMG is this brutal & crazy & fun ...

Hilarious, the spam deaths were brutal lethal lol.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Mar 24, 2013, 8:17:49 AM
i want permanent leathal hardcore, was super fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info