Season One, Race Event 67: 1 Hour Lethal Solo

-
Last edited by 1zock on Mar 23, 2013, 2:22:31 PM
Can we get an amount of increased dmg?? or do you just want to surprise us when hill one shots us?
lol valfurium
"
kamil1210 wrote:
ancestral turbo lethat blood magic solo cutthroat multiproj one week

lol... "one week"!!
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
I still dont get this reward system.. Shouldnt u get more reward points for achieving certain lvl in lethal compared to normal 1h-solo..

What do u guys think?

Like lower the level needed to achieve certain point by 1-2 or then higher the amount points gained by 1.

This system is so weirdo. And i didnt even talk bout 1week race compared to 1hour race where u get the same amount of points or more :DD:WTF
Last edited by Lawok on Mar 24, 2013, 6:39:09 AM
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Increased Monster Damage... gonna guess 30% since thats the map mod.

A bit more than 30%
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
value of this league type = 0
best race ever :D
Man this is nutty. lol. I gave up. But if i didnt die to invisible people. Would be fine. My net connection is a lil too slow to do this. Have to take it super slow. Roahs are too nutty for me to get past.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Mar 24, 2013, 7:23:06 AM
Well I quit the race at 19 minutes lol................ I failed badly. When I read the mods in my brain I understood it like this.

If monster does physical damage he hits 50% harder only.
If monster does fire damage his fire is 50% harder only.
etc..

Not everything on every attack. Lost 3 chars (all muled for more id scrolls so decent hp) before lower submerged because I was trying to play too fast to catch up. If I understood the mods properly at the start I think I wouldv'e done decently.

Excited about the next one though now that I actually understand how the mods increase the damage.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Mar 24, 2013, 7:26:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info