[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

"
"
tmoont wrote:
Hi im using your build, can u help me with my gear? i think i missing something
I cant do T16 maps, thank you

You're missing flat adds # to # fire damage on the wand. That stat adds a lot of DPS because of how the spellslinger converts the flat damage.

The flask Rumi's Concoction helps with living, and you do not have freeze immunity on the flasks.

Other than those things I cannot say what is truly holding you back. Send me your PoB so I can take a better look :P

I finally finish my POB, ty for your support this is my build:

https://pastebin.com/Phc1DU3V
If anyone is looking to build this, it is tons of fun. I've personally ran it and have had a blast.

Now I'm liquidating toons and this one is going.

Have full gear for it. Let me know if you'd be interested!

DM Me here or in-game. @ArcsDoggo or @ElsaInFrozenTwo

Cheers!
"
tmoont wrote:
"
"
tmoont wrote:
Hi im using your build, can u help me with my gear? i think i missing something
I cant do T16 maps, thank you

You're missing flat adds # to # fire damage on the wand. That stat adds a lot of DPS because of how the spellslinger converts the flat damage.

The flask Rumi's Concoction helps with living, and you do not have freeze immunity on the flasks.

Other than those things I cannot say what is truly holding you back. Send me your PoB so I can take a better look :P

I finally finish my POB, ty for your support this is my build:

https://pastebin.com/Phc1DU3V

These are my recommendations:

Items:
Wand can be improved if you have budget, look for adds fire and adds fire to spells as big rolls with a open suffix for trigger socketed spell. Other rolls like increased spell or fire don't have as much of an impact but if you can get it then good. Attack speed is nice for shield charge. Non chaos as extra will also be big damage boost.

We don't crit because we have Elemental Overload, take out anything that has to do with crit (Cast on Crit, Arcane Potency, Crit rolls on items)

Get a Large cluster jewel with "Adds 8 Passive Skills". It will save you 4 passive points.

Belt Amulet Boots Shield have an open spot to craft on it, always make use of it.

Your amulet is really good, just wanted to bring it up.

Idk what your flasks are but I am going to assume almost like mine.

Gems:
You can only apply one curse, so Ele weakness and Flammabilty on barrage is useless use one. Other slot you can use Inspiration on barrage and on VD and take out Elemental Focus. But if you don't like that you can swap Elemental Weakness for Onslaught/Blind/Culling Strike.

Take off boneshill on wand, we are chilling from our Ascendancy already and WoC does little damage for us. Replace it with Bone Offering.

Take off cast on crit gem, we don't want to rely on our crits, use Cast when Damage Taken instead. Also use the levels of the gems for CWDT, Tempest Shield, Immortal Call, and Flame Dash (Flame dash has to be level 26 or above to not be used by CWDT or don't link the gem to it). I recommend Flame Dash or Dash so that you can go over walls, whereas Shield Charge cannot do that.

Here is you PoB I changed: https://pastebin.com/JA4jJvU5

You don't have to take every bit of advice, do what works best for you I just wanna help :)

Hope this helps!
I think this build lack single dps, going LL is the way to solve it but requires almost full gear replacement.
Hello ShamefulPenguin!

What are your thoughts about new incoming cluster jewel for Corpse Creation?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/h8i8t0/the_benefits_to_consuming_corpses_can_be_many/

Based on the screenshot, it should be placed somewhere on the left from Melding and below Pain Attunement.

If it is true that will be an investment of 5 skills + 5 skills to get there. Gonna run that numbers in PoB, but as I am going to try that build and I don't know how important corpse life is, what is your first impression?

Thanks!
Lee
ING: Leesaurk
is this viable for 3.11? clear speed and bossing is there?
I really like this build for League Starter, the problem is for maps and the uber lab, I just had that problem, it lacks dps, but it's great. it is very fast for acts
hello I'm thinking about starting with this build in 3.11, will it be viable? there is the possibility to upgrade to the next league? congratulations on the guide I loved the build
"
Zhallanx wrote:
is this viable for 3.11? clear speed and bossing is there?

With investment, yeah.

"
enyelife wrote:
I really like this build for League Starter, the problem is for maps and the uber lab, I just had that problem, it lacks dps, but it's great. it is very fast for acts

You need to invest in gear for it to scale a bit. It's pretty good until low reds with crap rares.

"
Pedr1 wrote:
hello I'm thinking about starting with this build in 3.11, will it be viable? there is the possibility to upgrade to the next league? congratulations on the guide I loved the build

This will be my league starter. It's definitely viable and it absolutely crushed for me last league with some investment.
Do you think league-starting with Riscol's LL version will be viable as long as you make the necessary tweaks while leveling like health nodes vs. ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info