[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

Have you tried this build with the Undertaker wheel, or is it not good enough?
Good build, but not a endgame build for sure.

Block ain't enough, too weak to handle high red tier maps rituals.
"
windrunner15 wrote:
Good build, but not a endgame build for sure.

Block ain't enough, too weak to handle high red tier maps rituals.

I can easy run all content inkl. 150q red tier t8 with trashy gear.
A little improvement, you picked 5% life nodes around Constitution but you could instead take 5% life+ reduced mana cost nodes around tireless. Its not much mana cost reduce (4 or 5 on max lvl frenzy) but you will get 3% more life on the 4th node which is nice. Maybe there is a reason for that I dont see.
For those that are saying their bossing dps is a bit low, there is one thing you can try. Switch the amulet choice from this build to an Aul's amulet with anger has no mana reservation. Add a watcher's eye with leech while using anger, and fire pen while using anger. If you can find and afford a triple anger and get the 60% fire damage while using anger as well, even better. You could also run a xoph's blood for much better dps, but the Aul's method is better because it gives you tons of pen, and leech. cheers
"
D0196 wrote:
For those that are saying their bossing dps is a bit low, there is one thing you can try. Switch the amulet choice from this build to an Aul's amulet with anger has no mana reservation. Add a watcher's eye with leech while using anger, and fire pen while using anger. If you can find and afford a triple anger and get the 60% fire damage while using anger as well, even better. You could also run a xoph's blood for much better dps, but the Aul's method is better because it gives you tons of pen, and leech. cheers

Thanks, this actually helped alot. What do you think about a timeless jewel below pain attunement. Might help a bit keeping yourself up after getting hit hard but I am not sure which one would fit better. Immortal Ambition or Corrupted soul. Or maybe its just in general not a good idea to do that...
I can seem to run my 3 spellslinger even with Souvereignty and Charisma on my tree with a conq efficiency jewel

here are my 3 slinger links
Slinger > Insp > Hypo > Conc eff > Spell Cascade > VD
Slinger > Spell Cascade > Desecrate
Slinger > Insp > DD
does mana reserve nodes work with the build as well to help with mana issues ?
I'm still not able to have enough mana to run all three spellslingers. I've got sovereignty and charisma nodes, as well as, conqueror's efficiency... I'm not really sure what I'm missing
"
seperated wrote:
I'm still not able to have enough mana to run all three spellslingers. I've got sovereignty and charisma nodes, as well as, conqueror's efficiency... I'm not really sure what I'm missing

Maybe your spellslinger gems aren't level 16 yet? Mana reservation for spellslinger goes down as the level goes up. While you're leveling your gems you'll usually have to use some mana reservation jewels or temporarily remove a gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info