[3.10] Unkn0wN's Archmage OOS Hybrid MOM Trickster- 11kEHP 15mil+ Shaper DPS League Starter

"
juuandyy wrote:
Hello, I was about to look about your character but I see it doesn't appear on your profile. Maybe he isn't public or something? I'm kind of new so I'm not sure. If I could look at it maybe I wcould give you some insights from my experience.

I am currently doing t16 maps and donde sirius awakening level 4, but I want to look at your skill tree and your gear to recommend upgrades/changes

sorry i was logged into my old account.

its my toon ooooooossss but its litrally just got to maps how do you sustain hp? do you have on hit or leech or anything?

Im ssf btw so cant buy stuff just wondering how u sustain tbh
Last edited by mishmearpoe on Apr 26, 2020, 10:10:36 AM
Where do you get 10m+ Shaper DPS? PoB shows max 3m.
"
mishmearpoe wrote:
Spoiler
"
juuandyy wrote:
Hello, I was about to look about your character but I see it doesn't appear on your profile. Maybe he isn't public or something? I'm kind of new so I'm not sure. If I could look at it maybe I wcould give you some insights from my experience.

I am currently doing t16 maps and donde sirius awakening level 4, but I want to look at your skill tree and your gear to recommend upgrades/changes

sorry i was logged into my old account.

its my toon ooooooossss but its litrally just got to maps how do you sustain hp? do you have on hit or leech or anything?

Im ssf btw so cant buy stuff just wondering how u sustain tbh

I personally did not use any life leech while playing this build I just kill stuff/use health to regain my life. Though others have used Atziri's flask or Bottled Faith for additional sustain. Atziri's Flask shouldn't be too hard to acquire on SSF though the fight is very tough for this build since Orb of Storms chains by default and this will just kill you during the reflect phase.

"
Risto1337 wrote:
Where do you get 10m+ Shaper DPS? PoB shows max 3m.

I ran through the calculations near the top of the guide and again on page 7 for someone. If you're only seeing max 3m you're either looking at the starter PoB/not looking at single target gem swap/or not actually doing the calculation for damage.
Last edited by unkn0wn71 on May 8, 2020, 5:41:44 PM
Do you think that OOS + Archmage interaction will be nerfed like brands in Harvest league?
"
pphnx wrote:
Do you think that OOS + Archmage interaction will be nerfed like brands in Harvest league?

Not OOS, but Fevered Mind - that heavily impacts build dps

"
Fevered Mind has been reworked, and is now limited to one.
Last edited by RawDamage on Jun 16, 2020, 12:31:21 PM
Easiest way to see the nerf done (taking the level 95 build from OP under "More optimized gear version":

Add the following flask to simulate Oos DPS without any calculation needed:
"
Eternal Life Flask of Orb of Storms
Crafted: true
Prefix: None
Suffix: None
Quality: 20
LevelReq: 65
Implicits: 0
205% more Orb of Storms Cast Speed

PoB OoS DPS at 10.3m (this is the pre-patch value).

Take out two fevered minds and put two mana/single crit multi jewels (you can obviously invest for better ones, but it's just to give a benchmark, in general crit multi > mana > cast speed > crit chance), level Archmage down to 15 and add the following flask to replace the above one (extra lightning damage accounts for the fact that only the % part of archmage was nerfed)
"
Eternal Life Flask of Orb of Storms
Crafted: true
Prefix: None
Suffix: None
Quality: 20
LevelReq: 65
Implicits: 0
205% more Orb of Storms Cast Speed
Adds 4 to 68 Lightning Damage to Spells

PoB OoS DPS goes down to 6.7m (~35% less). This is excluding the crit multi nerfs that are happening on the tree as well.

Hi, on 3.12 can i start with you build?
yes,but it wont be 9999mild dps,just average 8+

not a starter friendly anymore tho.
Last edited by Nibelton on Sep 27, 2020, 4:33:14 PM
Is this build still good in 3.12?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info