[3.10] Unkn0wN's Archmage OOS Hybrid MOM Trickster- 11kEHP 15mil+ Shaper DPS League Starter

I snagged a

Seems to be a pretty solid upgrade :D
"
nothingtoxic wrote:

Spoiler
Been a blast leveling and playing this build, it is very active and fun was even better then my 5 unleash seal Arc trickster only thing now is what i might should head for next upgrade, i have a feeling that a new shield with more spell damage should suffice.

Link for checking the jewels

Nice looking stuff man, looks like you're at the min max stage, probably pick up an Awakened Lightning pen and a better shield then just further improve stats on your gear pieces if you can. Tailwind boots too.

"
cjbender wrote:

Spoiler
Hey man! Loving the build thanks for making it :D. I invested currency into it because I got bored of trolling through everything on my Storm Brand character and this is a wonderful change of pace!

If you could let me know if there's anything else I could do to upgrade from here on out let me know please!!

https://pastebin.com/cte5qvJ4 That's my pastebin

And that's my gear. I have a corrupted blood jewel in :D

Your gear looks pretty well along to me, only things I upgraded from where you are was Crusader slam for lightning damage on stygian vise and Tailwind boots also high mana roll on wand got lucky with my Leo Slam on that one, though you might hit something with one of the other types of exalted orbs just check poedb to see what mods you can roll. I meta-crafted cannot roll attack mods before I slammed my wand.
Last edited by unkn0wn71 on Apr 9, 2020, 4:48:43 PM
Can u tell me more about Lethal Pride?
"
cjbender wrote:
Spoiler
"
daason wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:
Spoiler
Hey man! Loving the build thanks for making it :D. I invested currency into it because I got bored of trolling through everything on my Storm Brand character and this is a wonderful change of pace!

If you could let me know if there's anything else I could do to upgrade from here on out let me know please!!

https://pastebin.com/cte5qvJ4 That's my pastebin

And that's my gear. I have a corrupted blood jewel in :D

Quality on your arcane surge gives you cast speed.

Haha nice! I didn't realize that. Swapping them now. Any other suggestions? I have about 40 ex

*Edit* They give .5% extra spell damage per 1% quality. Not cast speed btw

Oops. You can also get corrupted gloves with increased critical Strike chance to spells. I think I paid 4ex for mine and it was about a 5% damage increase.
Last edited by daason on Apr 9, 2020, 7:38:09 PM
is it possible to use arc skill instead with a few changes?
Finally got my upgrades and looking good. Just wondering how are we able to survive 100% delirium T16 maps? I don't have any life leech or do i not need any life leech?

Couple questions:

1. How do you get the strength to wear the helmet (crown of the inward eye) if you don't even pick enough strength passives?

I see on the POB link that you don't have enough for it (72 str) and you have picked 5 str nodes so it gives a total of 72str if im even correct though you start with 14str as shadow?

You have a jewel +8 attributes meyby thats the correct way of counting all this, still thats of with 13 strength.

I see you have a timelesss jewel in your profile though is that the final thing? also that jewel is not in the POB links what I can see.

2. Did you ditch arcane cloak for steelskin or whats up with that as seen on your profile or? And do you manually cast arcane cloak?

3. Also do you kill all bandits or? Cause I did and I think you helped Alira right? and why cause is it better then +2 to passive skills?

Any answer regarding these questions would be much helpful thanks in advance //Fichi.
Last edited by fichi on Apr 14, 2020, 6:34:52 AM
"
ILYILY wrote:
Can u tell me more about Lethal Pride?

There is a note explaining Lethal Pride by the more expensive/defensive PoB on the first page

"
TYZILLA1 wrote:
is it possible to use arc skill instead with a few changes?

The scaling of this build is centralized around OOS+Tempest Shield, If you drop OOS for 6link arc then you could clear with that if you want.. maybe? If you drop Tempest Shield for Arc then Arc still wouldn't really be where the damage was coming from still mostly OOS and your single target would be very much weaker.

"
wtfkings wrote:

Spoiler
Finally got my upgrades and looking good. Just wondering how are we able to survive 100% delirium T16 maps? I don't have any life leech or do i not need any life leech?

I don't run life leech and can do them, you just kill stuff and use potion if you need to heal your life. I have a video on the first page showing it.

"
fichi wrote:

Spoiler
Couple questions:

1. How do you get the strength to wear the helmet (crown of the inward eye) if you don't even pick enough strength passives?

I see on the POB link that you don't have enough for it (72 str) and you have picked 5 str nodes so it gives a total of 72str if im even correct though you start with 14str as shadow?

You have a jewel +8 attributes meyby thats the correct way of counting all this, still thats of with 13 strength.

I see you have a timelesss jewel in your profile though is that the final thing? also that jewel is not in the POB links what I can see.

2. Did you ditch arcane cloak for steelskin or whats up with that as seen on your profile or? And do you manually cast arcane cloak?

3. Also do you kill all bandits or? Cause I did and I think you helped Alira right? and why cause is it better then +2 to passive skills?

Any answer regarding these questions would be much helpful thanks in advance //Fichi.

1. Lethal Pride makes small nodes give strength in addition to their other bonuses, for stat transition nodes its +2 per node, for minor nodes its +4 per. So with my current setup it gives me +50 strngth.

2. I switched the CWDT for steelskin simply for QOL and yes I manually cast Arcane Cloak

3. I help alira because we are a crit build using a bunch of uniques in slots where you might normally fix your resistances and rares with specific dps mods in the other slots making it harder to get resists there so the resists from alira help with that too. The crit damage from her is very efficient for us and furthur mana regen is good too.

In general if you're going crit helping Alira will be best unless you can min max with gg Jewels using those +2 skill points.

I accomplished pretty much everything I wanted for this league so I won't be playing much for a while and will be checking this thread more infrequently.
Stay Safe
Last edited by unkn0wn71 on Apr 14, 2020, 6:22:56 PM
Just got to maps with the build but confused as to where we get our life leech or on hit or is it just flask?? cant seem to get my hp back enough
Hello, I was about to look about your character but I see it doesn't appear on your profile. Maybe he isn't public or something? I'm kind of new so I'm not sure. If I could look at it maybe I wcould give you some insights from my experience.

I am currently doing t16 maps and donde sirius awakening level 4, but I want to look at your skill tree and your gear to recommend upgrades/changes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info