[3.14]CoC Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blade Blast |League start to All content down |16M+ Dps fast clear

"
Jasmira wrote:
Nice, I was looking for a long time for a good Poet build, using CoC for more blades on the ground is a clever workaround to the internal Poet cooldown.

Question though: Is replacing Kinetic Impacts with Hardened Skin (basically continuous Fortify) worth it? I feel like all these avoid/dodge builds have trouble against big hits coming thru so Fortify sounds sensible. However, losing 15% overwhelm sounds nasty. What'cha think?

I think you meant hardened scars, there wont be a high enough uptime for this unless you drop life flask and run enduring hybrid flask, which pretty much has an insanely low uptime 3.5second, 20/40 charges uses. This is pretty much a PF's luxury moreso than any other build, because our flask charges on crit will constantly be going to waste going to this flask instead of our dps/survival/movement flask

Dodge builds has issues with big hits going through, thats why we gotta push hard for that 5.5k life with acrobatics up, personally if i were to drop kinetic impacts, i m looking for a decent overwhelm on other pieces of gear/stat. 6% from grand spectrums, 10% from master of force, 15% from hunter belt, that is pretty ok. Wouldnt drop kinetic impacts tho
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
Wisdom of the ages.

Thanks, I was for a moment having a wonderful reminiscence of a time when 'flask charge on crit' was still affecting all flasks in parallel instead of only going to 1 flask at a time.
Since that is no longer the case, keeping Fortify up would indeed make me suffer on other important surgeon flasks.

EDIT: Another question, what about Assassin's Mark CoH on ring? The additional crit% could mean less pressure to get 100% elsewhere and the additional criticial damage sounds very powerful on this build. (plus a bit of regen for kills)
How does it compare to shock on focus, do you think?
Last edited by Jasmira on Jul 10, 2020, 6:57:11 AM

Was finally able to take down A8 Sirus thanks to your help and the build, this was what I was wearing at the time of the kill :) It was def overkill but I had to compensate for being a dumbass and blind.

Could you elaborate on the importance of CDR? Does it affect how often the blade skills get cast? I though they were tied to how fast the wands attacked? Also, is the ignite effect not important? The other endgame versions of this build that have been posted here don;t seem to have a way to proc cinder swallow's ignite
Last edited by theblindsaint on Jul 10, 2020, 12:52:33 PM
"
theblindsaint wrote:

Was finally able to take down A8 Sirus thanks to your help and the build, this was what I was wearing at the time of the kill :) It was def overkill but I had to compensate for being a dumbass and blind.

Could you elaborate on the importance of CDR? Does it affect how often the blade skills get cast? I though they were tied to how fast the wands attacked? Also, is the ignite effect not important? The other endgame versions of this build that have been posted here don;t seem to have a way to proc cinder swallow's ignite

Grats on A8, CDR is mainly a stat we look at when min maxing the CoC portion, because we wont hit the cast speed cap on poet's pen unless we can attack even faster

I dont have a way to procc cinderswallow, but if you can get flat added fire damage on rings, that is the ideal one
My Builds/Stream

Where shall i use my first awakened Spell cascade support? In the 6link or 3-link poets pen when i can afford just one awakened so far?
"
d00mkin wrote:
Where shall i use my first awakened Spell cascade support? In the 6link or 3-link poets pen when i can afford just one awakened so far?

Poet pen for consistency, coc set up for single target dps

Personally, i go for the poet pen 1st
My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on Jul 12, 2020, 12:31:58 AM
Does anyone has crash issue? The game crahsed when I was spamming bladefall to a tough mob. It had happened 2 times already...
Hiya, just wanted to pass through and say thank you for this build.

I'm having a blast (hehehe) playing it, i've made my own version with LL and i'm still improving it, but those awakened spell cascades are not cheap.

You can check it here: https://pastebin.com/jf1EsR2Z
It's not a finished Build!!!

I'm still improving it by a lot, last thing I bought was that watcher's eye, and right now i'm trying to craft an awesome crystal belt (crusader + hunter), i hope oshabi gives me good luck with defense crafts.

I will update when I make a good enough improvement.
Hi, how to you manage to not get one shot on heavy maps ?

There is a very small delay to the first bladefall "cast" and i'm getting one shot pretty often.

Thanks for the build. Funnierst build i played a long time.
Build is fast, good survivalbilty and awesome single target-

Killed Shaper, Uber Elder, Normal Atziri (didnt try uber Atziri) and A8 Sirus.
I want to sell my Chest, Amulet, Ass-mark Ring and boots. If someone is interest, pm me :)
Nickname: HarvestPuhhhhh
Last edited by duuude1337 on Jul 13, 2020, 12:27:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info