[3.14]CoC Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blade Blast |League start to All content down |16M+ Dps fast clear

"
"
xxoczukxx wrote:
What critical strike chance should I be aiming for and should I be aiming for it on basically all equips if possible?

You dont really get much crit chance on gear, its mainly from passive tree + grand spectrum jewel. If anything ill focus on getting bit more crit multi instead

So I dont need to aim for any specific number? my crit is sitting around 54% with 3 grand spectrum, crit from jewels and cluster jewels.
Last edited by xxoczukxx on Mar 9, 2021, 3:11:22 PM
"
xxoczukxx wrote:
"
"
xxoczukxx wrote:
What critical strike chance should I be aiming for and should I be aiming for it on basically all equips if possible?

You dont really get much crit chance on gear, its mainly from passive tree + grand spectrum jewel. If anything ill focus on getting bit more crit multi instead

So I dont need to aim for any specific number? my crit is sitting around 54% with 3 grand spectrum, crit from jewels and cluster jewels.

Which crit chance are you talking about? We have differing crit chance for different skills

My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hello. One quick question. Would " % chance to impale enemies on hit with attacks while using pride" mod on a watcher's eye work on this build ? Moreover do both " +% to spell critical strike chance" and "attacks have +% to critical strike chance" work for the build on the chest?
"
amax3 wrote:
Hello. One quick question. Would " % chance to impale enemies on hit with attacks while using pride" mod on a watcher's eye work on this build ? Moreover do both " +% to spell critical strike chance" and "attacks have +% to critical strike chance" work for the build on the chest?

Attack tagged effects will not work, so if it says with attacks, it doesnt work. With spells, spell crit chance it works
My Builds/Stream

Thanks for the build. Getting back into POE after a 2 plus year break and I've found this build really enjoyable. Some observations:

1. Before getting Unstable infusion, I used Power Siphon in place of barrage. I used GMP. Chain and faster attacks. This generated power charges galore and triggered the Poet's Pens. I didn't feel the need to add the COC bladefall until lvl 75 or so.

2. The Tactician is a great belt for the build.

3. I underestimated the need for life on hit. Once I came to my senses and got a ring with decent life on hit, it was a huge quality of life improvement.

4. I experimented with replica 3 step assault for the bonus elusiveness. It worked well for a while, but I eventually moved to a rare with a bunch of life.

Again, thanks for the build.

Nerf to righteous fire, Nerf to flesh and stone reservation cost, flat nerf on blade blast damage.

If you are looking to do end game content, i do recommend coming into this build with a slight bit of currency. The damage is still respectable, but i am dropping vaal RF and you will have to weave in banner+blood stance flesh and stone for the burst damage.
To be able to melt bosses really fast, you probably need 1 awakened spell cascade. Good news is, its probably gonna be cheaper post 3.14 because less people will be using it due to the nerfs

Keep precision at level 10-13, due to the new flesh and stone mana reservation cost, we cant lvl precision to max. Not a huge hit here
My Builds/Stream

I love this build pretty awesome, i am started to do maps on T8-9 and sometimes i feel them though i cant tell you why, cuz i am not dieing but i feel the dmg is low, especially for Ultimatum i feel like sometimes i am not dealing dmg, but most of the time i am facerolling things.

Can i have an overview what should i change gearwise?
"
ata191 wrote:
I love this build pretty awesome, i am started to do maps on T8-9 and sometimes i feel them though i cant tell you why, cuz i am not dieing but i feel the dmg is low, especially for Ultimatum i feel like sometimes i am not dealing dmg, but most of the time i am facerolling things.

Can i have an overview what should i change gearwise?

They nerfed the direct damage of blade blast this league, so to get to the comfortable range of dmg, you probably need more investment compared to before. However, you are missing a few things.

You need quality on your blade blast, quality gives increased aoe on blade blast and its a huge difference in terms of over lapping damage, Awakened increased aoe will also further increase your dps.

Honestly with the nerf coming into this patch, i actually recommend the poison variant i have, because the nerf increased the minimum cost ceiling to make the build start rolling end game content have increased considerably(i think you need at least 1 awakened spell cascade to start feeling real comfortable).
There are probably ways to fix and make this better/solve this lack of damage issue(running petrified blood/lowlife), but currently i do not have the time to re-build this build optimally for current meta.
My Builds/Stream

I fixed the damage problem by swapping out B&S with Herald of Purity and using a double buff effect Circle of Guilt. On single target I swap to Frenzy + Concentrated Effect as my COC proc and it melts bosses now. AOE mapping Im stuck between Power Siphon (more reliable crit), Divergent Barrage, and Anomalous Kinetic Bolt. Its hard to tell which one works best but I tend to stick with Anomalous KB + Barrage Support even though its the slowest APS of the three.

My questions are:
What gloves should I be using for bossing? I use Asenanths Gentle Touch for mapping to get consistent explodes, blind, and Temp Chain but it seems useless for Sirus, Shaper, Conq, etc. Is there a better option for single target for gloves?

What are the breakpoints for COC and Poets Pen now? What are our target CDR to hit those breakpoints?

wdy think about one little inspired learning for extra spicy QoL in the Ultimatum encounter?
well nvm, just realized that we can't replace any jew sock except WE :C
Last edited by MrShika13 on May 20, 2021, 6:08:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info