[3.14]CoC Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blade Blast |League start to All content down |16M+ Dps fast clear

"
theblindsaint wrote:
Thanks for pointing out the watchers eye! I did miss that, something something i am blind. Must have been crazy expensive to get then, since there is not a single one with that +flask charges currently on the market. Does the 5% chance to deal double damage not get considered by the PoB? PoB was telling me forgoing the cluster for master of force node was worth it. Finally, how do you calculate the changes going from spell cascade to awakened spell cascade?

Once again thanks for the detailed answers

You can get the flask charge on crit on belt, also a hunter influenced mod. This depends whether you value flask charges or dps from the double damage

PoB doesnt calculate pressure point past the crit chance, rule of thumb is that if any line in pob is red, its not put into calculation in the build
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
I'll look into alternate methods of flask on crit then, since evasion flasks help alot to live. On my PoB any description related to force multiplier osm't in red though?
"
theblindsaint wrote:
I'll look into alternate methods of flask on crit then, since evasion flasks help alot to live. On my PoB any description related to force multiplier osm't in red though?

If the line of mod isnt red, its calculated in. If i m not wrong, pressure point's 5% chance to deal double dmg on crit hits is redded
My Builds/Stream

Thanks for the build its been great, question about +1 corruption helmet vs +1 bladefall volley enchant..

Does "every 2 volleys leave a lingering blade in the ground" (bladefall description) mean that I'm missing out on a lot of damage without the +1 volley enchant? (making it 6 total volleys per trigger instead of the default 5) I'm kinda assuming it keeps track of "per 2 volleys" over multiple bladefall triggers.. but still, can +1 power charge corruption compare with the +1 volley enchant?

If anyone wants to go over my gear I'd appreciate it, what should I go for next? thinking awakened spell cascade myself, and should I put that in the CoC or Poets bladefall first?

Spoiler

Thanks for the build! Just finished 36 challenges with it. Was quite fun with good gear, which was quite easy to get with harvest crafting.

Here's my final gear. Probably done with the char and league now :)

should i try this?, i am a very poor player (lol) and i dont know if i should "buy" all the gear required.. like is it worth my time (obviously there is alot of time left of the league, but i just dont know if i should buy what i need and such
yo
Last edited by Meledies on Jul 5, 2020, 9:03:22 PM
"
Spokki wrote:
Thanks for the build its been great, question about +1 corruption helmet vs +1 bladefall volley enchant..

Does "every 2 volleys leave a lingering blade in the ground" (bladefall description) mean that I'm missing out on a lot of damage without the +1 volley enchant? (making it 6 total volleys per trigger instead of the default 5) I'm kinda assuming it keeps track of "per 2 volleys" over multiple bladefall triggers.. but still, can +1 power charge corruption compare with the +1 volley enchant?

If anyone wants to go over my gear I'd appreciate it, what should I go for next? thinking awakened spell cascade myself, and should I put that in the CoC or Poets bladefall first?

Spoiler

It just means a blade is left behind every 2 bladefall volleys, which is on average 2.5 blades/volley and 7.5 blades/volley with spell cascade as supposed to 3/9 with enchant

Honestly its super hard to say +1 power charge is better or +1 volley is better. However, without awakened spell cascade, i will say +1 volley is definitely better

1st awakened spell cascade goes into pen because its more consistent

"
Prisse wrote:
Thanks for the build! Just finished 36 challenges with it. Was quite fun with good gear, which was quite easy to get with harvest crafting.

Here's my final gear. Probably done with the char and league now :)

That amulet there is extremely juicy, just extremely juicy
Grats on 36

"
should i try this?, i am a very poor player (lol) and i dont know if i should "buy" all the gear required.. like is it worth my time (obviously there is alot of time left of the league, but i just dont know if i should buy what i need and such

Before going into a build, you should not look at "buying all the gear". Its more about understanding what is the key unique in the build and what are the power spikes you have to buy along the way to make the build stronger. Dont ever aim to buy the end game set up of items builds has because those are generally optimized set up.

The main key uniques in this build is simply the 2 poet's pen and we can pretty much do most of the content in a 4 link coc tied with the 2 pens. Of course you need to upgrade stuff along the way, but its understanding the build knowing what are the scaling mechanics that is important when looking to "buy" a build
My Builds/Stream

So basically i should buy the poets pen required (if i dont get lucky and get one) and for the most part harvest or craft the other items required.? (i have one already btw)

I am still a fairly new player so i dont know alot. also what does POB fork mean like what is it?
yo
Last edited by Meledies on Jul 6, 2020, 3:05:10 PM
"
So basically i should buy the poets pen required (if i dont get lucky and get one) and for the most part harvest or craft the other items required.? (i have one already btw)

I am still a fairly new player so i dont know alot. also what does POB fork mean like what is it?

2 poet's pen are a must in our set up, the rest of the gear arent unique mostly you can craft them in harvest or buy them thru trade

PoB fork bascially is a community project to keep pob more updated with more support to more mechanics to calculate dps, highly recommended
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"

2 poet's pen are a must in our set up, the rest of the gear arent unique mostly you can craft them in harvest or buy them thru trade

PoB fork bascially is a community project to keep pob more updated with more support to more mechanics to calculate dps, highly recommended

ty for the help and all but i got a few more questions, does infused stack when you anoint it and get it on the tree?

sorry if you feel like a hotspot for questions but like i said i am still fairly new so i want to learn more,. poe is a nice game

What tree should i follow of that you listed, the poeplanner place or just the pastebin in pob on the pob pastebin you got the i guess nearest jewel socket and nothing in it, should i just put something that Can help there,
(there may be more questions that i cant think of now )
yo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info