[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
Sodomy wrote:
Thank you for an awesome build..
However, I have arrived in Act 3, and I do not understand what you want to do w. the skill gems..
Which skills do I use? In which order?

Up until now, I used blight which simply erased everything in my path.. Now I have to use Bane instead? Do I cast Despair and Enfeeble manually?

EDIT: It works properly now.. I had Enfeeble/Despair at a higher level than Bane, which made it not cast w. Bane.
Hi

The skills do not matter in the order, only if you are missing gem sockets. When I list out the gems, I usually try to list out the most important gems first, so if you dont have enough links, drop the ones at the end.

I hope everything is working just fine and you are blasting your way through the story :)
"
ariyako wrote:
Thanks for the guide, can you update the tree also?
Hi

It has been updated

The "Act 1-10 Leveling" section Passive Skill tree's section will not update no matter what I do to it. It always says it is out of date.
Last edited by Havoc209 on Feb 25, 2021, 10:09:25 AM
Im wondering if you are using watcher's eye as the end game jewel. In your gear section you have it. But in the tree you are using unnatural instint? unnatural instinct is 8.4 exalts now so would be nice to know, love the guide!

Thx
"
admap1 wrote:
Im wondering if you are using watcher's eye as the end game jewel. In your gear section you have it. But in the tree you are using unnatural instint? unnatural instinct is 8.4 exalts now so would be nice to know, love the guide!

Thx
Hi

The Watcher's Eye is used as one of the the "End-END" game jewels, meaning if you have the currency, you would replace the Yellow Jewel in the setup.
Unnatural Instinct is also an End-END jewel, meaning you don't REALLY need to spend the currency on it, a yellow jewel will do. It is just for min-maxing.

The Unnatural Instinct jewel actually raised very significantly in price a league or two after I made this guide because of the aura-stacking build from the voices jewel in Delirium.
Hey,

just wanted to say thank you for this awesomly detailed and responsive build-guide.
Thanks to it and of course the good ol harvest crafts, I was able to min-max this build to a pretty high level.
Not sure what Gem to put on the quiver, maybe someone has a better idea than despair for bossing?

It was a real pleasure to drain this league of its Essence!

POB: https://pastebin.com/Qnk0QRbG
"
Spooner101 wrote:
Hey,

just wanted to say thank you for this awesomly detailed and responsive build-guide.
Thanks to it and of course the good ol harvest crafts, I was able to min-max this build to a pretty high level.
Not sure what Gem to put on the quiver, maybe someone has a better idea than despair for bossing?

It was a real pleasure to drain this league of its Essence!

POB: https://pastebin.com/Qnk0QRbG
Hi and Thank you

You did get some truly fantastic gear man. You took it very far and I am very happy!! That is an accomplishment getting 9.7 mil dps as Essence Drain against Sirus.

How did you avoid getting stunned against bosses? I do see you have 80% stun resistance on your boots but only after you kill something.
Usually you would use like 7 or 8 jewels with 10% increased stun resistance. DId you just pray to not get stunned when you fought a boss? Or was there always adds never not being able to be stunned.

Would you mind if I showcased some of your gear that you have on the main path of building for others for the "TRULY EXPENSIVE" section? You have some mirror worthy gear I must say and some of it is actually better than my old PoB Gear when I first made the PoB, probably because it's a couple leagues old and Harvest has been a thing.

I'm not sure how much money you spent on your Cluster Jewels, but I ended up removing them and did some testing in PoB. It doesn't look like you are gaining too much from using the Cluster Jewels, you gain a little bit of damage, about 300k, and also gain 360 energy Shield, which DEFINITELY is worth it if you are rich, but not if you are just trying to start the build with no money.
Pretty much I am saying Clusters can be worth it in the END game, however they are not worth spending everything on if you don't have anything to spend.

I did not really play this league because I had some personal issues and by the time I came back all my friends were filthy rich, talking 100+ exalted orbs rich, so honestly, I just had no motivation to grind after seeing that, but I definitely will be playing Ultimatum, and SUPER excited for PoE 2.
Last edited by Havoc209 on Apr 9, 2021, 7:27:30 PM
"
Hi and Thank you

You did get some truly fantastic gear man. You took it very far and I am very happy!! That is an accomplishment getting 9.7 mil dps as Essence Drain against Sirus.

How did you avoid getting stunned against bosses? I do see you have 80% stun resistance on your boots but only after you kill something.
Usually you would use like 7 or 8 jewels with 10% increased stun resistance. DId you just pray to not get stunned when you fought a boss? Or was there always adds never not being able to be stunned.

Would you mind if I showcased some of your gear that you have on the main path of building for others for the "TRULY EXPENSIVE" section? You have some mirror worthy gear I must say and some of it is actually better than my old PoB Gear when I first made the PoB, probably because it's a couple leagues old and Harvest has been a thing.

I'm not sure how much money you spent on your Cluster Jewels, but I ended up removing them and did some testing in PoB. It doesn't look like you are gaining too much from using the Cluster Jewels, you gain a little bit of damage, about 300k, and also gain 360 energy Shield, which DEFINITELY is worth it if you are rich, but not if you are just trying to start the build with no money.
Pretty much I am saying Clusters can be worth it in the END game, however they are not worth spending everything on if you don't have anything to spend.

I did not really play this league because I had some personal issues and by the time I came back all my friends were filthy rich, talking 100+ exalted orbs rich, so honestly, I just had no motivation to grind after seeing that, but I definitely will be playing Ultimatum, and SUPER excited for PoE 2.

Hi,

thanks, I only focussed Sirus and Maven bossruns and stun was not that big of an issue in these mechanics.
The Hidden (Breachlords) challenge and some Harvest bosses, were incredibly hard to kill, I ripped a few times. The Feared was somehow doable but very sketchy.
Its really not a super safe boss build but very fun to do maps.

The currency was mady by mindlessly farming Atoll for Harvest and the occasional Canyon map for fun. This league was absolutely bonkers in terms of currency making, like 100ex every 8 hours playtime or so was easyly obtainable, via Tft selling Harvest crafts.

I dont think I had any mirror worthy gear in this league because there was a little shift in terms of mirror worthy items. Through beast splitting, the crazy bow and quiver bases were around in big quantities.
I think I invested around 400ex, more or less.
Of course you can showcase the pob for the "Truly Expensive" section xD.

Your absolutely right on the cluster stuff making little sense, it was purely a min-max thing and the extra energy shield was ok´ish.

I hope you could fix the personal stuff and wish you a nice new league start this friday. Stay healthy everyone!
Hello,

Is this build going to be viable for Ultimatum?

Thank you
Last edited by safirewolfmusty on Apr 14, 2021, 12:56:44 PM
It seems that it was nerfed severely. Nerf to Flesh and Stone, removal of Blood Magic gem...
"
wrona wrote:
removal of Blood Magic gem...
It was changed to Arrogance support.
is this build still good in 3.14 and will you update it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info