[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
Kurnis wrote:
Is awakened swift affliction worth it? It's more dps, but the extreme shortening of skill duration means you have less total damage.
It's not really extreme, efficacy support and entropy notable should make up for it. And you get 10% dot multi from quality on awakened swift affliction it's also 5% more total damage over the normal one.
Why don't we get a medium cluster jewel with exposure theory? wouldn't it bring more damage than some of the "increased spell damage" passives that we take on the tree?
"
Fuuchouin1 wrote:
Why don't we get a medium cluster jewel with exposure theory? wouldn't it bring more damage than some of the "increased spell damage" passives that we take on the tree?
Well, to be honest I tried all the cluster jewels and none of them really compared at the very end game, maybe early-medium game they were kind of big, but not really worth mentioning.

Also I have had a few others running this build tell me they chose it because it has no cluster jewels, I may update it and add clusters as optional, after doing some more testing this league, but I will see.
On the topics of bow crafting, when we beast craft instead of slamming an exalt, wouldn't there be a chance that we'll remove the DoT suffix,
"
Pohinthecube wrote:
On the topics of bow crafting, when we beast craft instead of slamming an exalt, wouldn't there be a chance that we'll remove the DoT suffix,
Yes, it does sound like that is the case, however... I'm not sure if it is a bug, I was told it's a small secret, but it removes the "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" craft off of the item.

I also tested this myself before writing this comment, and it was a fluke, I just got lucky.

Edit: this is incorrect, I was told wrong by my friend
Last edited by Havoc209 on Jul 14, 2020, 6:04:58 PM
"
Havoc209 wrote:

I also tested this myself before writing this comment, unless it was a fluke, and I just got lucky.
You were probably just lucky, if you have 2 suffixes 1 crafted 1 non crafted I don't think there's any "priority" to remove crafted one first, it's probably 50% chance for each but you can be lucky and just hit the correct one few times in a row.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Havoc209 wrote:

I also tested this myself before writing this comment, unless it was a fluke, and I just got lucky.
You were probably just lucky, if you have 2 suffixes 1 crafted 1 non crafted I don't think there's any "priority" to remove crafted one first, it's probably 50% chance for each but you can be lucky and just hit the correct one few times in a row.
Just tried it again, and yup it looks like you are right, I was just lucky. It has been removed from the post and updated a little bit to make it easier to understand.
"
Havoc209 wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Havoc209 wrote:

Just tried it again, and yup it looks like you are right, I was just lucky. It has been removed from the post and updated a little bit to make it easier to understand.

Thank you. I also just want to mention that your crafting guide is really easy to follow and helped explain a lot of things, and it got me really interested in crafting.
Quick disclaimer before I make this post: this is purely a thought experiment, I'm not here to trashtalk X or Y build. It only applies to the absolute minmaxed ED setups anyways, whoch isn't the point of build guides in the first place.

I'm starting to wonder...
Is lowlife really more damage in the true endgame this league? With harvest crafting, rares are more valuable than ever compared to uniques, and using presence of chayula kinda hurts a lot.

This solely makes up for not being lowlife. Same thing with the quiver. Soul strike is absolutely busted for CI/Lowlife bow casters, but it lacks a lot of damage.

This is another ~17-18% more damage, and gives res, which this league frees up space for more damage on jewellery.

So, what's the best setup for pure singletarget optimisation? Surely, pain attenument has to be in the mix, right? Assuming we keep enough tankyness to be able to do all content, of course.

I was also thinking about wand+shield on lowlife. With a double corrupted shavs, +2 wand and +1 shield, you reach level 31 ED without a +gems amulet. This more than makes up for the use of presence of chayula. And maybe we could even ditch being lowlife, and take PA with coward's legacy + atziri's mirror.
Doing this would keep a level 30 ED (21gem +3ep + 4shavs +2wand), and get pain attenument. After all, scaling gems past 30 is a bit pointless, I think it's better to stop at 30.

Maybe going occultist would be better? It's so slow I wouldn't actually use it, but I think it would have higher singletarget...
I really don't know anymore. So much potential.
Current gear

Hello, thanks for the Build, cleaning maps is wonderful, but in the boses or some random projectile the character is practically a glass cannon, I don't know if it is possible to solve it with any change, likewise thank you very much for the Build, I had a good time hahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info