3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

Haven't improved my weapon yet, but got my health up with some upgrades now at almost 6700, feels better. I have an exalt waiting for a weapon to come alomg thats worth it. Also rolling an elder sambar sceptre hoping for +AOE and fire damage over time then i'll save up and multimod
"
asshatticus wrote:
Haven't improved my weapon yet, but got my health up with some upgrades now at almost 6700, feels better. I have an exalt waiting for a weapon to come alomg thats worth it. Also rolling an elder sambar sceptre hoping for +AOE and fire damage over time then i'll save up and multimod
Awesome asshatticus!

Good progress! It's a grind...but we dont' care...that's why we play! It's so awesome to have a goal like you do with your weapon. It's really when the proper item drops for you and you can get crafting. Good for you!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi firstly, thanks for such a comprehensive guide - brilliant!

Secondly, having just killed Kitava, I note my resists have reduced again and I'm now seeing that life pool go down too fast for comfort. How on earth do I get 135% resists on gear (75% cap plus -60 from act 10 completion)?

I looked at your gear and am struggling to get the resi rolls and have no resi gems yet.

Any tips or tricks will be very much appreciated!

Thanks and keep up the great work!
"
Exilw wrote:
Hi firstly, thanks for such a comprehensive guide - brilliant!

Secondly, having just killed Kitava, I note my resists have reduced again and I'm now seeing that life pool go down too fast for comfort. How on earth do I get 135% resists on gear (75% cap plus -60 from act 10 completion)?

I looked at your gear and am struggling to get the resi rolls and have no resi gems yet.

Any tips or tricks will be very much appreciated!

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Hey Exilw!

Thanks! I'm glad you're liking the guide!

In terms of Fire Resist specifically, the Tasalio ascendancy node is a HUGE help. That, coupled with Purity of Fire and you'll never have to worry about Fire resists.

In terms of Cold and Lightning resist, it's the same struggle for every build. It's the hard choices of gear in this game. That's where builds with lots of uniques run into issues. They need epic Rares to cap resists.

Now that you're into mapping, once gear drops, prioritize capping your resists over having the proper socket colours. The gear that you need will still come, eventually, but it'll come a lot slower if you die lots without capped resists. Belts and rings are HUGE for getting lots of resists. If you ignore all other mods on those three items for now, you should be able to get LOTS of what you need right there.

In terms of Chaos resist, you can choose to ignore it, but you'll have a few surprise deaths, or you can cap it. With Chaos Resist, having Chaos resist at 0% is equal to having Elemental Resists at 75%. So going over 0% Chaos Resist is just bonus.

The first playthrough is always the hardest while you wait for the right gear to come. It'll come, but it is a grind. (You'll find that having a build of just Rares really makes capping resists easy in the long run.)

Does that help? Let me know if there's anything else.

(My gear right now is testing out new 3.11 ideas.)

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi Wrecker, thanks for the swift reply - much appreciated! I have today completed the first 2 labyrinths to get 4 points in the regen from ascendancy Chieftan and you're right, the 100 fire res meant I can use the slots for just cold & lightning resists and life, etc.

I'm still moving from an old Tectonic phys to fire build but now have all of the gems from your guide in my gear and all the correct points South to North.

Main confusion now is the levelling. I religiously noted the levels for Frost Bomb (11) Purifying (12) etc, etc; however the third CWDT doesn't proc flammability now as it's too high (above the level allowed by CWDT).

Your note below the guide saying:
***Note: If a skill has two triggers attempting to cast it, the skill will become inactive. Skills can only have one active trigger. So, for the link that has CwDT, CoH, and a curse, both the CoH and the curse will have to be outside the CwDT's requirement threshold (trigger range). So you'll only start seeing your curse applied once those gems require a character level of 39 or more - this confuses me. Flammability doesn't trigger as it's too high level for the level 2 CWDT attached to it - what did I do wrong / misunderstand.

Could you please expand on what's required to get all gems fully supported at all times - surely we just have to keep the levels BELOW the 48 that a Lvl 1 CWDT allows and not level the supported gems?

Thanks again for your time and comprehensive guide.

EDIT:

Just realised it's actually TWO separate triggers, one being CWDT for the one and Curse on Hit being the Flammability. Therefore if I use a fusing and un-link the CWDT and Curse on Hit OR make sure they are both higher use level than the CWDT - they will both work!

Testing in game and it seems to work when un-linked, regardless of the level as two seperate triggers. I think I get it now : - )

Cheers

PS: Going for Merciless Labyrinth today as did the last trials yesterda, so wish me GL...
Last edited by Exilw on May 17, 2020, 5:47:00 AM
"
Exilw wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker, thanks for the swift reply - much appreciated! I have today completed the first 2 labyrinths to get 4 points in the regen from ascendancy Chieftan and you're right, the 100 fire res meant I can use the slots for just cold & lightning resists and life, etc.

I'm still moving from an old Tectonic phys to fire build but now have all of the gems from your guide in my gear and all the correct points South to North.

Main confusion now is the levelling. I religiously noted the levels for Frost Bomb (11) Purifying (12) etc, etc; however the third CWDT doesn't proc flammability now as it's too high (above the level allowed by CWDT).

Your note below the guide saying:
***Note: If a skill has two triggers attempting to cast it, the skill will become inactive. Skills can only have one active trigger. So, for the link that has CwDT, CoH, and a curse, both the CoH and the curse will have to be outside the CwDT's requirement threshold (trigger range). So you'll only start seeing your curse applied once those gems require a character level of 39 or more - this confuses me. Flammability doesn't trigger as it's too high level for the level 2 CWDT attached to it - what did I do wrong / misunderstand.

Could you please expand on what's required to get all gems fully supported at all times - surely we just have to keep the levels BELOW the 48 that a Lvl 1 CWDT allows and not level the supported gems?

Thanks again for your time and comprehensive guide.

EDIT:

Just realised it's actually TWO separate triggers, one being CWDT for the one and Curse on Hit being the Flammability. Therefore if I use a fusing and un-link the CWDT and Curse on Hit OR make sure they are both higher use level than the CWDT - they will both work!

Testing in game and it seems to work when un-linked, regardless of the level as two seperate triggers. I think I get it now : - )

Cheers

PS: Going for Merciless Labyrinth today as did the last trials yesterda, so wish me GL...
Hey Exilw!

Good job on the labs! It feels good to get those done and ascend a bit. Good job.

In regards to the CwDT linked with Curse on Hit, it needs to be a 4 link. With a Level 1 CwDT, its level requirement is 38. Because one skill (in this case Wave of Conviction) can't use two triggers, Curse on Hit needs to be outside of CwDT requirement level. So, once Curse on Hit is above a required level of 38, it'll be capable of functioning. The curse linked to Curse on Hit also needs to be above the CwDT requirement level so that CwDT isn't trying to trigger it. Curse on Hit will always try to cast your curse, because it's a curse. So for your curse to only have one trigger support trying to cast it, the curse also needs to be outside of CwDT's requirement level.

Does that help clear things up?

Thanks for such kind words and I hope you're having a good time. Good luck with Merciless!

Annnnnd

Hello Wrecker_of_Days!

My character is currently at level 80, but I am enjoying having it! I'm still rather new to PoE, so the fact that this build can have any gear that I want (with still a bit of guidance) is very helpful in the aspect of the game that I what to learn more about - equipment. Thank you for the build and to all who helped bring it to life! I'll look for more of your builds in future leagues!
"
Hello Wrecker_of_Days!

My character is currently at level 80, but I am enjoying having it! I'm still rather new to PoE, so the fact that this build can have any gear that I want (with still a bit of guidance) is very helpful in the aspect of the game that I what to learn more about - equipment. Thank you for the build and to all who helped bring it to life! I'll look for more of your builds in future leagues!
Awesome WindEagles!

I'm glad you find my style of guide writing helpful! Thanks for taking the time to be thoughtful and encouraging.

If you take the time to check out mods and nodes (like you are), you'll learn the game quicker than you think.

Thanks for the kind post and let me know if you have any questions at all.

Annnnnd

Hi Wrecker, this is my third build in the game, I'm really new to this game.
First is my original character without following any build, second is your slow mo zombies (I had a lot of fun with this build), so now I'm trying enduring fire build.
Thank you for your awesome build.
Now I'm lv 62 on this build, I wonder does enduring righteous fire is supposed to be enduring the fire even without doing anything?
Or it is supposed to be enduring the fire while also walking and use incinerate and standing on the consecated ground?
Because right now if I'm using RF without moving at all, I'm still losing my health. (Maybe this is because my life regen/fire resist is not high enough tho)
Great build, really. Thanks a lot for sharing
"
Hi Wrecker, this is my third build in the game, I'm really new to this game.
First is my original character without following any build, second is your slow mo zombies (I had a lot of fun with this build), so now I'm trying enduring fire build.
Thank you for your awesome build.
Now I'm lv 62 on this build, I wonder does enduring righteous fire is supposed to be enduring the fire even without doing anything?
Or it is supposed to be enduring the fire while also walking and use incinerate and standing on the consecated ground?
Because right now if I'm using RF without moving at all, I'm still losing my health. (Maybe this is because my life regen/fire resist is not high enough tho)
Great build, really. Thanks a lot for sharing
Hey Hansen_Haryono!

Good job trying your own character building and also trying someone else's build. You learn lots both ways! Good for you.

I'm glad you liked (and are liking) the build!

This rendition of the guide relies heavily on Endurance Charges. So having all 7 charges up along with being on Concecrated Ground will give you lots of regen. Also, being hit by physical or fire damage really improves our regen as well (the Tasalio ascendancy). So, if you're standing still in your hideout you won't be about to sustain RF. But in Combat it's easy. (You don't need Consecrated Ground, it's just helpful.)

As your Purity of Fire and Stone Golem level you'll notice a big difference too.

Ask as many questions as you like and thanks for the praise!

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info