3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

Thanks Wrecker for the guides! This is the second time I have tried your RF, the first was with the totem. This however is the first time I've taken it seriously and am LOVING this leagues build!

I'm 92 now, but I have a quick question. I was feeling a bit like a pinball at times so I got % chance to gain Phasing on kill on an abyss jewel. It works like a charm and gives me a much smoother experience, but is there any drawback that I might not be aware of? All of my cwdt are still going off but wanted to make sure. Thanks!
"
SkexisX wrote:
Thanks Wrecker for the guides! This is the second time I have tried your RF, the first was with the totem. This however is the first time I've taken it seriously and am LOVING this leagues build!

I'm 92 now, but I have a quick question. I was feeling a bit like a pinball at times so I got % chance to gain Phasing on kill on an abyss jewel. It works like a charm and gives me a much smoother experience, but is there any drawback that I might not be aware of? All of my cwdt are still going off but wanted to make sure. Thanks!
Hey SkexisX!

Awesome! I'm glad you're having such a good time! That totem build was quite a few leagues ago! I wish Holy Flame Totem match the DOT damage of this build more. I'd love to use it still.

Chance to Phase doesn't hurt us at all. The only time it could get in the way is if we're getting it from Phase Run and then...it's barely an issue anyway. Phasing is awesome. Without seeing your setup I see no issues at all.

Thanks for such kind words and encouragement! I really appreciate it.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
SkexisX wrote:

Hey SkexisX!

Awesome! I'm glad you're having such a good time! That totem build was quite a few leagues ago! I wish Holy Flame Totem match the DOT damage of this build more. I'd love to use it still.

Chance to Phase doesn't hurt us at all. The only time it could get in the way is if we're getting it from Phase Run and then...it's barely an issue anyway. Phasing is awesome. Without seeing your setup I see no issues at all.

Thanks for such kind words and encouragement! I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the reply, good to know! Here are my current items if I can figure out how to link them and you are curious. I'm sure things could be a lot better. Edit: Just thought of one more question, does the damage over time multiplier on my weapon help, or only fire damage over time multiplier? Thanks again, looking forward to next league already!

Last edited by SkexisX on May 5, 2020, 9:58:56 PM
Hey Fiery Folks!

I've been playing around with the build for a bit now, entertaining a few ideas and Assuming it proved possible to budget it with resists and all other relevant stats, im curious about the interaction of the following three items in the context of this RF build:

- Cloak of Fire
- Mokou's Embrace
- Berek's Pass Two-Stone Ring

The Cloak of Fire and Mokou's Embrace for self ignite (Its my understanding that tasalio ascendency prevents ignite effects, but will still apply the ailment itself?) and then Berek's ring for what seems a reasonable DPS boost for fire damage (30% increased fire damage and another 30% increased damage while ignited) and some additional fire damage from Mokou's Embrace to go with it.

Three items seems like a fairly heavy investment in order to achieve this, but it would provide several sets of damage bonuses to both RF and Incinerate, with additional cast speed for incinerate and a heightened chance to ignite enemies at the same time.

Would this three item interaction provide a significant enough boost to damage to justify its inclusion?

Interested to hear thoughts!
Last edited by Terradoss on May 6, 2020, 9:13:52 AM
"
SkexisX wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for the reply, good to know! Here are my current items if I can figure out how to link them and you are curious. I'm sure things could be a lot better. Edit: Just thought of one more question, does the damage over time multiplier on my weapon help, or only fire damage over time multiplier? Thanks again, looking forward to next league already!

Hey SkexisX!

Nice gear! It's better than mine! Good job!

Ya, Any Damage Over Time Multiplier mod will have the same "power" as the other. So general Damage Over Time and Fire Damage Over Time have the same damage output (if they rolled the same %).

Great question!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Terradoss wrote:
Hey Fiery Folks!

I've been playing around with the build for a bit now, entertaining a few ideas and Assuming it proved possible to budget it with resists and all other relevant stats, im curious about the interaction of the following three items in the context of this RF build:

- Cloak of Fire
- Mokou's Embrace
- Berek's Pass Two-Stone Ring

The Cloak of Fire and Mokou's Embrace for self ignite (Its my understanding that tasalio ascendency prevents ignite effects, but will still apply the ailment itself?) and then Berek's ring for what seems a reasonable DPS boost for fire damage (30% increased fire damage and another 30% increased damage while ignited) and some additional fire damage from Mokou's Embrace to go with it.

Three items seems like a fairly heavy investment in order to achieve this, but it would provide several sets of damage bonuses to both RF and Incinerate, with additional cast speed for incinerate and a heightened chance to ignite enemies at the same time.

Would this three item interaction provide a significant enough boost to damage to justify its inclusion?

Interested to hear thoughts!
Hey Terradoss!

I think that would work. Being Unaffected by Ignite doesn't mean that you can't be Ignited. It just means you don't burn while Ignited. That's some good tinkering there!

Annnnnd

Hi,

Seems a nice ideia to explore, but is it sustainable? on me using that gear brings to a net loss of 11% HP, and that's alot. Atleast for me as a survivability freak, remember, a dead char bring's no DPS for the table.

And that brings me to my dilema at the moment. Haven't annoint my amulet (still looking for a marble rare with some HP+damage booster for it).

What node to annoint? was thinking speccing out INEXORABLE and use those 5 points to get CONSTITUTION, that would get with current gear from 6.3k HP to 6.8k HP, a bit more close for the current objective of 7k. And use the annoint on INEXORABLE node, as it it's to good to pass by.

Other option is to mantain things as they are and go for GROW AND DECAY for some DPS love, but just hate to loose on survivability

Thoughts on it?

BTW, had my first go on Sirus, and went better then expected. Brought him to last phase before loosing all portals, not bad for 1st experience with him, so think he will go down one of this days. If i can get him to spawn again.
Just hate this meccanism to fight him, need around a week to be able to fight him again, but well, maybe i get some better gear in the meantime and don't forget the fight (the memory isn't as it was some years ago :)).

Been levelling this build as my last one for this league. While it's rough to begin with it's all starting to come together now (at lvl 63).

I am diverging a little from your build and going for a stun and burn strategy using consecrated path and a two hander mace. Consecrated path is great with RF with it's huge puddle of healing stuff and also works well with my helmet (Hrimnor's Resolve unique) so that I am basically chill / freeze immune. Also have fortify slotted in too which is nice for me and my stoner golum friend.

I have a one hander / shield "defensive boss" weapon swap that I think does more damage and might need that more when I get to maps.

Still the the two hander fits one button theme as you turn on RF hold down consecrated path till everything gets stunned and burned. The much overlooked fun per hour stat is off the charts.

Going to experiment with some cluster jewels or maybe just pick up some of the mace nodes on the passive tree as I level further and see how I get on with maps.

Anyhow thank you for putting your build together it's proven to be fun and inspired me to try experiment which is an "interesting" challenge when you have no pob access, heh console ftw. 🙂
Last edited by RiverGenie on May 7, 2020, 9:56:34 AM
"
Mokas_1977 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi,

Seems a nice ideia to explore, but is it sustainable? on me using that gear brings to a net loss of 11% HP, and that's alot. Atleast for me as a survivability freak, remember, a dead char bring's no DPS for the table.

And that brings me to my dilema at the moment. Haven't annoint my amulet (still looking for a marble rare with some HP+damage booster for it).

What node to annoint? was thinking speccing out INEXORABLE and use those 5 points to get CONSTITUTION, that would get with current gear from 6.3k HP to 6.8k HP, a bit more close for the current objective of 7k. And use the annoint on INEXORABLE node, as it it's to good to pass by.

Other option is to mantain things as they are and go for GROW AND DECAY for some DPS love, but just hate to loose on survivability

Thoughts on it?

BTW, had my first go on Sirus, and went better then expected. Brought him to last phase before loosing all portals, not bad for 1st experience with him, so think he will go down one of this days. If i can get him to spawn again.
Just hate this meccanism to fight him, need around a week to be able to fight him again, but well, maybe i get some better gear in the meantime and don't forget the fight (the memory isn't as it was some years ago :)).

Great job on Sirus Mokas_1977!

It takes time to learn the fight. Good for you!

Ya, the tinkering we were referring to will lose them a lot of possible health. But it's fun to try things out.

In regards to anointing, Inexorable is likely the best node to remove from the tree. It's a strong node with little value in travel nodes. I like the simple nodes like Constitution as well. I also like "Entropy" and "Growth and Decay".

It's hard to choose. Good luck with the Marble ring! I hope you get it.

Let us know what you choose and how your progress to Sirus goes again!

Annnnnd

"
RiverGenie wrote:
Been levelling this build as my last one for this league. While it's rough to begin with it's all starting to come together now (at lvl 63).

I am diverging a little from your build and going for a stun and burn strategy using consecrated path and a two hander mace. Consecrated path is great with RF with it's huge puddle of healing stuff and also works well with my helmet (Hrimnor's Resolve unique) so that I am basically chill / freeze immune. Also have fortify slotted in too which is nice for me and my stoner golum friend.

I have a one hander / shield "defensive boss" weapon swap that I think does more damage and might need that more when I get to maps.

Still the the two hander fits one button theme as you turn on RF hold down consecrated path till everything gets stunned and burned. The much overlooked fun per hour stat is off the charts.

Going to experiment with some cluster jewels or maybe just pick up some of the mace nodes on the passive tree as I level further and see how I get on with maps.

Anyhow thank you for putting your build together it's proven to be fun and inspired me to try experiment which is an "interesting" challenge when you have no pob access, heh console ftw. 🙂
Awesome job RiverGenie!

Consecrated Path is such a great choice! Good job making your own build out of it! Let us know how things go as you progress for sure.

I'd 100% have Consecrated Ground in this build if it didn't make me nauseous. So I replaced it with Purifying Flame and hoped for the best. I love the stun idea. Great job!

Thanks for taking the time to be kind and thoughtful. And thanks for posting about your changes! Good luck with the jewel hunts!

Oh, and I love the "Fun per Hour" stat. I'd love to use that if you don't mind.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on May 7, 2020, 11:10:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info